Using pure volufiline or mixing it?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
How do you guys use it? I just put one pure drop under each eye, while the packaging recommends to mix it with a cream for a ∼10% concentration.

How do you guys use it? I just put one pure drop under each eye, while the packaging recommends to mix it with a cream for a ∼10% concentration.
I drink it.

My mum is getting volufiline and she said she wants to rub it on her face except the undereyes

i used it the same as you but i just embraced my genetic dark circles a while ago i mean my whole family had it even 600 years from now started finding it dope combined with my pale vampire skin

i used it the same as you but i just embraced my genetic dark circles a while ago i mean my whole family had it even from 600 years ago started finding it dope combined with my pale vampire skin
sicklymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49008 and Xangsane
sicklymaxxing
now that i thought about it looking sick got me girls
being slightly underweight + pale + genetic dark circles lol @ this world

Attachments

• WIN_20231102_22_17_43_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20231102_22_17_43_Pro.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
Aygeo Sal looks shit

now that i thought about it looking sick got me girls
being slightly underweight + pale + genetic dark circles lol @ this world
are these mentally ill white girls who cry and hate themselves?

WHY DID THAT NOT FUCKING SURPRISE ME
i mean what do you understand by mentally ill most of them are normal cute white girls but yes lack of self esteem is present in all of them

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I think you are supposed to be mixing it with something to allow it to penetrate deep under your skin so it can build the fat.