Using Tinder to figure out what male height women find the most attractive

far336

far336

Bronze
I'm only aware of two methods that we can use to figure out what male height women find the most attractive. They are from research studies and opinions posted by other users. Neither of these are reliable because:

1) Research studies are mostly questionnaires. To understand what a women desires, we should pay attention to their actions, not their words. If a woman says she wants a 6'0 man over a 6'2 man, that's just a statement, it doesn't reflect on what she would actually do.

2) Opinions of others are just not enough

So, I was thinking of creating 5 Tinder profiles with the same exact pictures, bios, names. The only difference is their height. The height would be stated in the bio and pictures would be photoshoped to reflect this. The image would include the male subject standing with a friend who is 5'11. The image would altered to adjust the male subject's height in relation to his friend. The 5 heights used would be 5'11, 6'0, 6'1, 6'2, 6'3, and 6'4.

A total of 1000 right swipes would be done for each account. The account with the most matches on Tinder would indicate the height that is most attractive to women.

I believe this is a more reliable way of determining the most preferred height because it will look at match rate, which is determined by right swipes by women, which is an action, not a statement.

Would this be a reliable way to determine what male height women find the most attractive?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 3202 and 7 others
These studies are bad, I have found "studies" on the internet that claim 5'8" is the ideal height, jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, germanlooks, Deleted member 14166 and 11 others
after 6' the importance will drop significantly

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, HighIQcel, FutureMogger and 11 others
you can cut out 5'11
It has to start with 6'. But 6 alone is ok, but not ideal.
6'1 to 6'3 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, SubhumanCurrycel, PrisonMike and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 6488 and SubhumanCurrycel
i did an experiment with Maher and wrote 195cm (6 foot 5) and he did the best of all the experiments ive ran

i did an experiment with Maher and wrote 195cm (6 foot 5) and he did the best of all the experiments ive ran
its actually funny that women think that they have a chance with a gigamegachad like Maher lmao
if i found an adriana lima psl girl i would just swipe left

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 5632
its actually funny that women think that they have a chance with a gigamegachad like Maher lmao
if i found an adriana lima psl girl i would just swipe left
the funny thing is... that i only matched with psl4-5 Girls, almost no Staceys matched with him

the funny thing is... that i only matched with psl4-5 Girls, almost no Staceys matched with him
interesting
beutiful and ugly people are usually the blackpilled ones
normies live in a dream

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, HighIQcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
6'3 is ideal

you can still slay if you are in the range 5'10-6'2 but you will need a male model face to compensate your lack of height otherwise, it's really over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I appreciate everyone sharing their opinions on what the ideal male height is. I'd like to put your hypothesis to the test by performing the Tinder experiment. However, I would like to know if this Tinder experiment would be a good way to deduce what male height is most attractive to women. If users say it's not a good way to conclude that, then I will not perform this experiment.

Women don't see the difference anyway they just cope I WANT HIM TO BE 6' AT LEAST

6’2 and 6’5 or anything in between that are the most desired heights

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 3202 and SteveRogers
you can cut out 5'11
It has to start with 6'. But 6 alone is ok, but not ideal.
6'1 to 6'3 is ideal
the problem is, a lot of 5'5-5'7" guys ridiculously claim 5'11", so women mentally picture 5'11" as a 5'7" dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 6’1Chink, goat2x and 5 others
the problem is, a lot of 5'5-5'7" guys ridiculously claim 5'11", so women mentally picture 5'11" as a 5'7" dude.
Well fuck. If you are actually 5'11 barefoot what should you claim?

No, 5'7 guy claims 5'11 lol. At most I've heard 5'9. 5'11 is absurd

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, 6’1Chink and Deleted member 5632
So many uncontrolled variables, and shit sample size. Completely pointless test.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5632
On tinder, I tell girls my true height of 5'10, even though I pass for 5'11. I have never had a girl lose interest because I am 5'10.5. 6'1 would definitely have them more interested obviously, but 5'10-6'0 isn't a deal-breaker height. I feel like if I said my height was under 5'9 that would make a difference. However, if I put 6'2 in my bio, I would undoubtedly get a few extra matches. I have never lost the interest of a girl online for being 5'10, but I have definitely never excited a girl by being 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3202
To: @SassyTheSasquatch

Thanks your input. Can you tell me how would you improve this test?

6'4 is ideal
End of thread and discussion

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4332, CopeTilliRope and 1 other person
What Location though????

I think location plays a significant role.

In Mexico the ideal height women set will likely be lower, then in Netherlands.

Where I life in Netherlands, Ideal height seems to be in range of 6'2 - 6'6

• +1
Reactions: far336
To: @eduardkoopman

I'm glad you brought up the fact about location. That would definitely make a difference because the average height of an individual varies across countries. This type of experiment would have to be done in different countries.

If this experiment is approved, then I imagine it wouldn't be hard to ask other people in this forum who live in different countries to repeat this experiment in their location and report results on a per country basis.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I would like shorter heights please.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
To: @FrothySolutions

"I would like shorter heights please."

For sure, I can make that happen! What height would you like to add to this experiment?

The hilarious part is how the number just keeps going up, before 6' was perfectly fine, now it's just the new MINIMUM, absolutely brutal hypergamy pill.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Baldingman1998 and Sl8yr
If we are talking IDEAL its not lower than 6 ft 2
It cant be

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and HighIQcel
To: @FrothySolutions

"I would like shorter heights please."

For sure, I can make that happen! What height would you like to add to this experiment?

Is this experiment actually happening? Is it practical to make that many Tinder accounts? Because I'm pretty sure I'm still shadowbanned from the one.

"Is this experiment actually happening?"

I plan on performing this experiment if I see that people say that this experiment is a valid way to determine the ideal male height preferred by women. I'd also like to wait until I've resolved all issues that people raise about this experiment, such as addressing for uncontrolled variables.

"Is it practical to make that many Tinder accounts?"
Why would it not be practical to make that many Tinder accounts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jj43
Girls know shit about actual height though.

I have had girls say, "Barry, you're so tall."

I'm 5'10 on a good day.

When I wear lifts, I'm slightly less than 6ft.

I've had girls guess my height at up to 6'2.

Most guys fraud their height massively. My 5.9'5 is real world average. I've literally had guys who are the same height as me say they're 6ft. Girls don't have a fucking clue. They think bigger is better and because every guy lies, they think 6' is the average.

It's the same as dick size. Guys will literally have a 5incher and claim its 7. Girls think 7-8 is average but they're really talking about 4-6.

That's why experiments like this don't work.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, tylerhunter97, HighIQcel and 3 others
To: @Barry

"That's why experiments like this don't work."

Thanks for your input! I've read what you said above, but I'm not sure how that relates to why this experiment won't work, sorry. Could you elaborate on why you think this experiment won't work?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
This is such a dumb fucking thread
Sure 6'6 will get more swipes, because everyone whos 6'3 claims 6'6. tinder heights are an alternate reality that has nothing to do with reality
i guarantee u, u havent seen more than 5 legit 6'6s in ur LIFE, and when u did u marked them as 7' in ur head
So the bitch that swipes a 6' guy in reality 99% of the time the guy is 5'10 and its ok because even the dumb bitch for sure thinks 5'10 guys are 6'

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

I'm 5'10 on a good day.

Most guys fraud their height massively. My 5.9'5 is real world average. I've literally had guys who are the same height as me say they're 6ft. Girls don't have a fucking clue. They think bigger is better and because every guy lies, they think 6' is the average.

It's the same as dick size. Guys will literally have a 5incher and claim its 7. Girls think 7-8 is average but they're really talking about 4-6.

I agree with you until your last statement (Everyone also guessing my height at least 1 inch higher).
The thing is if that is the case we can simply change experiment with writing 6'5 under some guy with assuming this is girls response to 6'3 height in real life.

The real reason why this experiment wouldnt work perfectly is you cant make all other variables same at the same time.

You cant just create same chad with different heights from 5 phone in the same location.

Most of the girls would swipe right on both of them and realize its a chadfish before we can count likes.

I think best case senario for an experiment like this is finding a different locations who usually give the closest likes to same chads with same height in short term.
So we can only change height and compare the results.

Other one would be not writing chads height in bio and telling different girls different numbersin convos.
And we can compare the percentage of the girls who are dtf when we said 5'10 or 6'3.
This would give the optimal results I think.

I'm 5'10 on a good day.

I can confirm that my dick is 5.8 inches and women guess that it's 7 inches.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
legit its time to be done like race tinders.

Same profile same city, go from
5'8-5'10-6-6'2-6'4
Lets settle this

I'm 5'10 on a good day.

What lifts do you use?

Also are the penis gains still there?

These studies are bad, I have found "studies" on the internet that claim 5'8" is the ideal height, jfl.
It is bro
The hilarious part is how the number just keeps going up, before 6' was perfectly fine, now it's just the new MINIMUM, absolutely brutal hypergamy pill.
Hypergamy cannot continue forever tho, it has to end somewhere otherwise no men will be left

Last edited:
  • +1

I'm 5'10 on a good day.

Lying about height is really weird American thing. You could never do it in Finland. I mean you would have to have an autistic strategy every time you lied. If I lied my 187 cm height to 189cm, the surrounding 188-192 cm men would immediately call me out on it. So you would have to say a different height depending how tall the men around you are

• +1
6’2 is ideal can confirm

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
It's tough to pull off because oyu wouldn't get a big sample size. Are you gonna use like 10 different phone numbers or more? but you could try it.

don't alter the height compared to friend. just same pics same everything but different height in bio that's it
It is bro

Hypergamy cannot continue forever tho, it has to end somewhere otherwise no men will be left
(the end conclusion of hypergamy is lots of single moms and lots of worker drone cucks supporting them via taxes OR societal collapse) AND low birthrates

Last edited:
Damn I was really looking forward to this experiment. Would have been vital to knowing the ideal height. Oh well

Damn I was really looking forward to this experiment. Would have been vital to knowing the ideal height. Oh well
I attempted to do it, the problem was that each time you create your account, your ELO goes down. So by the end, I had more matches for a 5'4 guy than a 5'9 guy, so it's unreliable.

I ended up doing this instead:

I attempted to do it, the problem was that each time you create your account, your ELO goes down. So by the end, I had more matches for a 5'4 guy than a 5'9 guy, so it's unreliable.

I ended up doing this instead:

Oh nice. Great work. Definitely useful info.

I also really want to see a study comparing 5'11 vs 6'0. IRL the differences wouldn't matter since the heights are near identical. Various studies have even shown 5'11 has more potential suitors than 6'2 and up with 6'0 having the highest suitors. But when it's stated for girls to see on tinder, I feel like they are going to end up rejecting a lot of guys who are 5'11 based on an arbitrary cutoff.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336
Ideal is 6‘5/195cm

Everything else is cope.

End of thread.

Various studies have even shown 5'11 has more potential suitors than 6'2
I've seen it too. I actually compiled a list of all those studies here:

Problem with studies is that words are not reliable, actions are. You can see actions more clearly with Tinder and Instagram experiments

I've seen it too. I actually compiled a list of all those studies here:

Problem with studies is that words are not reliable, actions are. You can see actions more clearly with Tinder and Instagram experiments
Do you of any experiments you can source me to?