Using YouTube shorts to drive traffic to main channel

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
@Ada Mustang put me on the shorts method I denied it was beneficial at first because my dumbass didn’t think about posting shorts on an alt channel to promote ur main

Method
I make 3 new YouTube accounts these accounts will only have shorts posted on them the goal of these channels is to drive traffic to my cash cow channel a channel that simply exists to make money from Adsense

I will download popular tiktok videos within in my niche from the past 3/4 months and re post them on YouTube. I will post 1 video per day on each channel atleast.

GOALS
1 million views on each shorts channel by April
Eligible to join the creator fund by June for the cash cow channel
Earn 20k monthly from Adsense alone by September

I already started so go engage with my channel

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf, Deleted member 8165, thecel and 2 others
@Ada Mustang put me on the shorts method I denied it was beneficial at first because my dumbass didn’t think about posting shorts on an alt channel to promote ur main

Method
I make 3 new YouTube accounts these accounts will only have shorts posted on them the goal of these channels is to drive traffic to my cash cow channel a channel that simply exists to make money from Adsense

I will download popular tiktok videos within in my niche from the past 3/4 months and re post them on YouTube. I will post 1 video per day on each channel atleast.

GOALS

Gl

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6128

Method

GOALS

Yeah but its not so easy to get 4000 watch times in hours from youtube shorts

If you want to apply for adsense to earn money from Youtube, youd need 1000 subscribers and a 4000 watch times

Getting that many watch times on a 10 second video is challenging though. Just saying

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, thecel and Deleted member 6128

If you want to apply for adsense to earn money from Youtube, youd need 1000 subscribers and a 4000 watch times

Getting that many watch times on a 10 second video is challenging though. Just saying
I thought youtube watch time only counted for main channel videos and not shorts is that true?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Lmfao I love how you post all this shit on this forum as if you're some bigshot and only have 2 subscribers. Schizolarpers.me.

Starting YouTube shorts in 2022 is 80 IQ levels of awareness. If you haven't noticed what the next big trend for channels to blow up is yet, it's beyond over and entrepreneurship is not for you. Literally glaring right in your face and you're doing shorts like a tard who showed up 3 hours late to a party after it's already over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Copeful
Lmfao I love how you post all this shit on this forum as if you're some bigshot and only have 2 subscribers. Schizolarpers.me.

Starting YouTube shorts in 2022 is 80 IQ levels of awareness. If you haven't noticed what the next big trend for channels to blow up is yet, it's beyond over and entrepreneurship is not for you. Literally glaring right in your face and you're doing shorts like a tard who showed up 3 hours late to a party after it's already over.
It’s not even my main account :hnghn:

JFL average .Me user a retard with no inspiration or goals and thinks everything is doomed to fail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
It’s not even my main account :hnghn:

JFL average .Me user a retard with no inspiration or goals and thinks everything is doomed to fail
I'm way more successful than you on Youtube. You make threads like this while being pathetic failure. Another fake flexer larping about his schizophrenic delusions of being a millionaire dropshipping roblox developer YouTuber.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I'm way more successful than you on Youtube. You make threads like this while being pathetic failure. Another fake flexer larping about his schizophrenic delusions of being a millionaire dropshipping roblox developer YouTuber.
Even if ur channel has more subs I doubt u make nearly as much as I do :lul::lul:

Anyways aren’t u the 6’7 retard who can’t get laid?
Roblox development is literally a hobby for me mainly because I played roblox a lot when younger
I rarely ever talked about dropshipping unless it’s Instagram dropshipping which is mostly different from pure Facebook ads dropshipping

Even if ur channel has more subs I doubt u make nearly as much as I do :lul::lul:

Anyways aren’t u the 6’7 retard who can’t get laid?
Roblox development is literally a hobby for me mainly because I played roblox a lot when younger
I rarely ever talked about dropshipping unless it’s Instagram dropshipping which is mostly different from pure Facebook ads dropshipping
Yeah bro. You make so much with your 2 subscribers.

Guarantee you don't know a lick of Lua and are schizophrenically living vicariously though soulless ad-collecting FinTubers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012

What is it?

Yeah bro. You make so much with your 2 subscribers.

Guarantee you don't know a lick of Lua and are schizophrenically living vicariously though soulless ad-collecting FinTubers.
The account is from 2017 :lul::lul::lul:

I’m 16 now so the account was made when I was fucking 12 Ofc it’s not my real acc

Ik enough roblox LUA to make a ducking roblox game

He doesn’t know
I do lmfao. I could tell you but it'll cost $. Not spoonfeeding mfers with 0 entrepreneurial awareness. It's pretty fucking obvious if you've spent any time on YouTube and see channels with 500k+ subs who started a few months ago.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6128

What’s the next big thing bro

You can buy 1000 watch hours for $16 on this site.

Buy watch hours here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Chintuck22