Usyk

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Kraken
IMG 3271

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 68502
just be tall, have money and be the best boxer in the world that can beat 99% of men bro

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
just be tall, have money and be the best boxer in the world that can beat 99% of men bro
Married her in 2009 so he wasn’t the best boxer, popular or rich

Ur a clown

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Married her in 2009 so he wasn’t the best boxer, popular or rich

Ur a clown
If you say to a girl you're a boxer it increases SMV instantly

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Muh slavs are incels. Being a slavic ogre is ideal @MoggerGaston
@St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68502 and the BULL
If you say to a girl you're a boxer it increases SMV instantly
He had his first professional fight in 2013..

He got with her in 2009.. he was just an amateur atp

@St.TikTokcel
Gastone Is a mentalcel, russiancel Is 5'8" but most likely a mentalcel as well, tiktokcel Is a doomer rotter. None of those represent average low inhib robust boned slavic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Jason Voorhees
He had his first professional fight in 2013..

He got with her in 2009.. he was just an amateur atp
He fought 300 fights as an amateur. He was pretty well known and had decent amount of fame before he became a professional

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Lifefuel for me tbh

Gastone Is a mentalcel, russiancel Is 5'8" but most likely a mentalcel as well, tiktokcel Is a doomer rotter. None of those represent average low inhib robust boned slavic
I am LTN. How can i Be mentalcel at that lookslevel just fucking lol

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Jason Voorhees and st.hamudi but 6‘5
@St.TikTokcel
cuz of this 1 online exception which I will never see IRL in my life EVER?

jfl at this shit

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
He fought 300 fights as an amateur. He was pretty well known and had decent amount of fame before he became a professional
Only had around 25-30 fights as amateur in 2009. Made his amateur debut in 2005 but didn’t fight as much then

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He’s not tall he’s 6’2-6’3

on the internet
You should act like your brother's instead of trying to be an upstanding citizen like a western cuck. Wear addidias track suit, get a buzzcut, learn boxing and talk with a Russian accent and you'll ascend

gastone is actual mentalcel but not that case you think, hes brain doesnt stop him with life, just the road isnt that pleasurable like it should've been

Im recessed subhuman so thats the reason why im muh mentalcel :soy:

tiktokcel is a NT god, he has many friends and sometimes partying, he just realizes the brutality of life as a sub5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and St.TikTokcel
You should act like your brother's instead of trying to be an upstanding citizen like a western cuck. Wear addidias track suit, get a buzzcut, learn boxing and talk with a Russian accent and you'll ascend
'Nuff said @russiancelreturns @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, MoggerGaston and russiancelreturns
i am too highIQ for that

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Blackpill is a lie

gastone is actual mentalcel but not that case you think, hes brain doesnt stop him with life, just the road isnt that pleasurable like it should've been

Im recessed subhuman so thats the reason why im muh mentalcel :soy:

tiktokcel is a NT god, he has many friends and sometimes partying, he just realizes the brutality of life as a sub5
the reason why I am mentalcel is cuz I was 3PSL truecel abomination as a kid because my parents are retarded slavic pieces of shit who made me grow up:

1)obese cuz of slavic force-feeding. anything below 25% bodyfat = anorexic to these retards.
2)they didnt want to spend a single euro on me so I wore old thrash clothing from my uncle which was 1-2 sizes too big, etc.
3)only haircut I was allowed to have was buzzcut. My mother would force me to get my hair cut every 3 weeks. I had norwood2 already at age 13 (slavic hairline) which made me look subhuman.
4)I had to wear glasses as a kid.
5) + parental child abuse.

AP1GczOUXeRfua55_jXwCBvbtSSlhlKaBFYqrhcYEsFpGGC6dDEvIA_KACGdf3O0SeNg3M8kY42yJ-__qFmjbDAvrhxsz3OyEbMngFa26gVcJWM70D_tJt1d--TWvVBh_qXi1cCXtwZ_le7c-Vj6G5RBZlS6upiUnPL8Wd-w42k84lWTcy_5RMLTb8Vcq200OGOm2EV06exWPNGH4SNUw92JCWQvpyvOXAxKoofbZrYvo9oKls9Jmp8xbxioe0iDlkVSKKHAYrZBw7Z21nStYxNDawEXNwmPJSHhLxPVWpoRAWzcz8UC4QZEnibwtwfUVr_rB72ubIe1RaA2eFX7ol7f_iwW_JXKMtWB5Dhp-Uwn8EM67a4jyirGSigpdO1TD50ARQw3M5xBm_J4vHpnSGLfjOo49Z7ALiSuNfDEf4jVOKTlAU-7aYKEduEAYn0CMiboWqEB9ObtxwkaNwOor11VyMm_SwG7NJxKm57o4ksCtBHzYZweL2uf8HdQI3D5NyXzWZpcqTXV0AUCbQMrk4XOMWurOcVXlLg00eUF1czPPWuHG9EhmYU0fbE_TAYaxf9sH0AgxYD3vTIWgH1VnoVpiO05WIvEeS6RfHf9U7d2VojbFSLGHqFpU3eok11ha9r9VLP89CafE8XfqXF2xKdM4bJ8hJcfKMSw71O0rfk-vSWgmms03xlAfrG7ffudxgriaV4kUP6exDBfrR6EnSvyziAzab96Te-mJaFvqeNzoXWO2XeRWCZ90KGM_sisROgayn31gg-8SXP3OLv_SihNtYSs2Ft73yN1DA-ZwA6CrY-3qyH5yR-Ng49zHvQ93_ZwUR6xBSEo-7bDinwrdIu2K3E2vAdXXNMOJ9UVTEti6_qmVg7KCnlX3-AUASRAVUqMfXadfnoWAKayrvuLKN3_TlnRyb18u5XOo5SLYBaMx30FCFqVFyC3YShddKZc=w215-h304-s-no-gm

nigga this is me at age 11yo JFL and normally I would wear glasses idk why I didn't here.

I was the most bullied truecel subhuman piece of shit. I could write an entire book of all the bullying and insanity I experienced.

On top of my worthless parents destroying absolutely any chance I had at a normal social life, they abused me myself too.

My fat ugly whore slavic mother is literally a psycho. She hated her own life, hated my dad, and hated her own kids. She was extremely dominant and dominated my beta cuck dad + completely controlled our life.
I still think of paying her a visit and slicing her into pieces for what she did to me every month.

My dad was a decent dad as in he would take care of us, pay the bills, etc. But he was depressed, beta, cucked and let my mother walk all over him. He would often retreat and alienate himself in the basement where he slept (my mother claimed the bedroom). He also had no friends, hated his job, hated his life, etc. But he was WAY BETTER than my psychopathic, destructive slavic whore mother.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and russiancelreturns
the reason why I am mentalcel is cuz I was 3PSL truecel abomination as a kid because my parents are retarded slavic pieces of shit who made me grow up:

1)obese cuz of slavic force-feeding. anything below 25% bodyfat = anorexic to these retards.
2)they didnt want to spend a single euro on me so I wore old thrash clothing from my uncle which was 1-2 sizes too big, etc.
3)only haircut I was allowed to have was buzzcut. My mother would force me to get my hair cut every 3 weeks. I had norwood2 already at age 13 (slavic hairline) which made me look subhuman.
4)I had to wear glasses as a kid.
5) + parental child abuse.

AP1GczOUXeRfua55_jXwCBvbtSSlhlKaBFYqrhcYEsFpGGC6dDEvIA_KACGdf3O0SeNg3M8kY42yJ-__qFmjbDAvrhxsz3OyEbMngFa26gVcJWM70D_tJt1d--TWvVBh_qXi1cCXtwZ_le7c-Vj6G5RBZlS6upiUnPL8Wd-w42k84lWTcy_5RMLTb8Vcq200OGOm2EV06exWPNGH4SNUw92JCWQvpyvOXAxKoofbZrYvo9oKls9Jmp8xbxioe0iDlkVSKKHAYrZBw7Z21nStYxNDawEXNwmPJSHhLxPVWpoRAWzcz8UC4QZEnibwtwfUVr_rB72ubIe1RaA2eFX7ol7f_iwW_JXKMtWB5Dhp-Uwn8EM67a4jyirGSigpdO1TD50ARQw3M5xBm_J4vHpnSGLfjOo49Z7ALiSuNfDEf4jVOKTlAU-7aYKEduEAYn0CMiboWqEB9ObtxwkaNwOor11VyMm_SwG7NJxKm57o4ksCtBHzYZweL2uf8HdQI3D5NyXzWZpcqTXV0AUCbQMrk4XOMWurOcVXlLg00eUF1czPPWuHG9EhmYU0fbE_TAYaxf9sH0AgxYD3vTIWgH1VnoVpiO05WIvEeS6RfHf9U7d2VojbFSLGHqFpU3eok11ha9r9VLP89CafE8XfqXF2xKdM4bJ8hJcfKMSw71O0rfk-vSWgmms03xlAfrG7ffudxgriaV4kUP6exDBfrR6EnSvyziAzab96Te-mJaFvqeNzoXWO2XeRWCZ90KGM_sisROgayn31gg-8SXP3OLv_SihNtYSs2Ft73yN1DA-ZwA6CrY-3qyH5yR-Ng49zHvQ93_ZwUR6xBSEo-7bDinwrdIu2K3E2vAdXXNMOJ9UVTEti6_qmVg7KCnlX3-AUASRAVUqMfXadfnoWAKayrvuLKN3_TlnRyb18u5XOo5SLYBaMx30FCFqVFyC3YShddKZc=w215-h304-s-no-gm

nigga this is me at age 11yo JFL and normally I would wear glasses idk why I didn't here.

I was the most bullied truecel subhuman piece of shit. I could write an entire book of all the bullying and insanity I experienced.

On top of my worthless parents destroying absolutely any chance I had at a normal social life, they abused me myself too.

My fat ugly whore slavic mother is literally a psycho. She hated her own life, hated my dad, and hated her own kids. She was extremely dominant and dominated my beta cuck dad + completely controlled our life.
I still think of paying her a visit and slicing her into pieces for what she did to me every month.

My dad was a decent dad as in he would take care of us, pay the bills, etc. But he was depressed, beta, cucked and let my mother walk all over him. He would often retreat and alienate himself in the basement where he slept (my mother claimed the bedroom). He also had no friends, hated his job, hated his life, etc. But he was WAY BETTER than my psychopathic, destructive slavic whore mother.
same but you have normal face and height while im subhuman manlet + failoed to death by race

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
same but you have normal face and height while im subhuman manlet + failoed to death by race
nothing after childhood matters anymore as your brain has already mal-adapted to your childhood experiences, which was abused truecel subhuman brutality.

I am literally in the ward for my PTSD+personality disorders now and I will never be the same ever again anyways.

may aswell go ER+kill myself at this point.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and russiancelreturns
Fr this is maximum masculine aura