Utilizing sugar+hgh injections to fraud GH stimulation test

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
If all goes well, I should hopefully get prescribed Genotropin!

I recently got referred to an endocrinologist to check my igf-1 and hgh, however I won't have any blood tests for around a month. Before the test, I want to lower my igf-1 as much as I can to either get a prescription or move onto the gh testing.

Lowering IGF-1 is fairly simple, it would require me to eat a diet that is greatly lacking in sugar/carbs and protein, as well as eating low calories. I'd also have to get terrible sleep (2-5 hours) and be completely sleep deprived a day before the blood test.

The problem with getting prescribed HGH is failing the GH stimulation test, which stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete GH by injecting either insulin, arginine or glucagon.

Arginine inhibits somatostatin, whereas glucagon/insulin induces hypoglycemia. Both of these still induce the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormone at its peak function.

To bypass hypoglycemia, high amounts of sugar would have to be consumed 30mins to an hour before the test. The insulin or glucagon would require more time to cause the hypoglycemic effect. High sugar also causes more somatostatin to be secreted.

@MA_ascender also suggested I inject the remaining hgh I still have the night/24hours before the blood test in order for the body to halt GH production. This would technically work as the body would create a negative feedback loop in response to the exogenous hgh.

So how would I put this into effect?

My first step in the plan would be to actually inject the hgh. The problem is I don't know how to do this properly and make use of the GH's half life, which is why I specifically need help on this. I asked chatgpt but every answer contradicts itself and only says what you want to hear.

The next step would be to completely deprive myself of sleep 3 nights before the test (which is done at around 8-9am)

Day of the test:

I would consume 200g of sugar mixed with water an hour before the test. I'd drink this in 3 equally split batches spaced out every 5 minutes so I don't throw up. Basically, the first batch would be 60 minutes before the test, the second 55 minutes, and the third 50 minutes.

After I arrive at the clinic, I would drink an additional sugar solution (100g) to provide prolonged hyperglycemia, however I hope this wouldn't backfire by my body actually inducing hypoglycemia because of the unnaturally high levels.

To ensure the sugar would properly work, I'll replicate the plan exactly on a weekend where I'm free. I'll use a blood sugar monitor and measure my levels every 30-60 minutes.

I have a lot of concerns and questions about this whole plan, so if I'm saying anything wrong or if there's something I should improve on please tell me.

Formatting might be low quality because I had to type this out on mobile (Computer got taken away)

@org3cel.RR @Kelly Oubre Jr @castizo @NZb6Air @PeakIncels @tempelcat4 @mathis @Rigged @halloweed @Outerz14 @Osie @9898

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: org3cel.RR, MA_ascender, castizo and 1 other person
They will be able to tell that you ate a tonne of sugar before the test. They are not retarded and are paranoid to prescribe HGH unnecessarily so when they see how you respond to GH test they will test to see when you last ate etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
They will be able to tell that you ate a tonne of sugar before the test. They are not retarded and are paranoid to prescribe HGH unnecessarily so when they see how you respond to GH test they will test to see when you last ate etc.
How exactly would they do that? As far as I'm aware they just strongly advise not to eat or drink anything

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, MA_ascender and N1666
Fucking 0

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Bump

• +1
nigger cjc dac and mk 677 mogs this shit. but you are a good man nonetheless.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, wastedspermcel and Chess π–“π–Žπ–Œπ–Œπ–Šπ–—
B

• +1
Nothing will EVER compete with pharma hgh (maybe Increlex but it costs 80k a year)

Except some random mumbai chemical peptides like FGF2 but nobody's getting that shit.
not even repping old friend, too far bhai

• So Sad
Nothing will EVER compete with pharma hgh (maybe Increlex but it costs 80k a year)

Except some random mumbai chemical peptides like FGF2 but nobody's getting that shit.
I yearn for increlex

• So Sad
I yearn for increlex
Too bad the jews hoard it all to themselves.

My mom didn't want to buy me peptides because "muh Kuwait prince is 5'2 if there was a method to grow he'd have it"

• So Sad
Too bad the jews hoard it all to themselves.

My mom didn't want to buy me peptides because "muh Kuwait prince is 5'2 if there was a method to grow he'd have it"
I'm guessing it's impossible to get through prescription right? It's too expensive even for the health service

• +1
I'm guessing it's impossible to get through prescription right? It's too expensive even for the health service
Yeah it's only ever prescribed in the EXTREMELY unlikely case of having growth hormone insensitivity syndrome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and NZb6Air
How exactly would they do that? As far as I'm aware they just strongly advise not to eat or drink anything
yeah they cant look in your stomach jfl, but if they test insulin and see that its through the roof that might make them think other things

• +1