UTOPIA best TRACKS (official BLACKPILL LIST)

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
UTOPIA is one of the most blackpilled albums to have been released since "From Here We Go Sublime" and "The Life of Pablo"

Beautiful production that emphasize on little details akin to our real world and it's intricacies, supported by terrific impeccable self-aware writing, UTOPIA is the best album of 2023

With this agreement, here are the most BLACKPILLED tracks on this amazing album:
LOST FOREVER
SIRENS
LOOOVE
TOPIA TWINS
SKITZO
HYAENA
TELEKINESIS
MY EYES
THANK GOD

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
Gotta give it a listen

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
How is it blackpilled goofy aaah mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 20399 and ascension
Normies hate this album because its old travis vibes

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Looks234
How is it blackpilled goofy aaah mf
I'll give you an example prose from LOST FOREVER

TRAVIS SCOTT:
Baby girl think she in Honolu' (Wonderful)
Don't you know you in the I-5 loop? (How wonderful)
How many chickens fit in the coupe?

Most people here think it means a literal thing - a girl dreaming she is in Honolulu and she being in the I-5 Cali highway and him wondering how many girls/cocaine kilos fit in a coupe car

But I'll tell you the real BLACKPILL meaning which is a massive reference to the title of the song, LOST FOREVER.

So there is this dreaming about her being in her dream place, or a place which she would consider her "heaven" (referenced as Honolulu)

But Travis says "Don't you know u in the I-5 Loop" meaning u r in a workcelling Loop (referenced by the highway and "Loop", meaning the concrete jungle she lives in)

And he further goes to add how many ""people"" (wagecucks/population) can fit in this corporate jungle (coupe), also a reference to how much population can the world handle before the world breaks.

I've just underlined the reference but these 3 lines alone open up so much meaning.
UTOPIA IS A MASTERPIECE with lines full of insanely deep blackpilled lyrics.

There is another line on another song "She fuck with a purpose" which literally is a Dawkins/EvolutionPill reference meaning she fucks to make sure her offspring is the best (her "purpose")

This album is so full of philosophy and BLACKPILL. I love it.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 23558
Normies hate this album because its old travis vibes
Exactly. They're dumbcucks who want mumble crap and the same shitty beats.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Expected u to have better taste in music bro

Expected u to have better taste in music bro
UTOPIA is a godsend. Travis Scott really made his Magnum Opus final album his best album.

Read this:
I'll give you an example prose from LOST FOREVER

TRAVIS SCOTT:
Baby girl think she in Honolu' (Wonderful)
Don't you know you in the I-5 loop? (How wonderful)
How many chickens fit in the coupe?

Most people here think it means a literal thing - a girl dreaming she is in Honolulu and she being in the I-5 Cali highway and him wondering how many girls/cocaine kilos fit in a coupe car

But I'll tell you the real BLACKPILL meaning which is a massive reference to the title of the song, LOST FOREVER.

So there is this dreaming about her being in her dream place, or a place which she would consider her "heaven" (referenced as Honolulu)

But Travis says "Don't you know u in the I-5 Loop" meaning u r in a workcelling Loop (referenced by the highway and "Loop", meaning the concrete jungle she lives in)

And he further goes to add how many ""people"" (wagecucks/population) can fit in this corporate jungle (coupe), also a reference to how much population can the world handle before the world breaks.

I've just underlined the reference but these 3 lines alone open up so much meaning.
UTOPIA IS A MASTERPIECE with lines full of insanely deep blackpilled lyrics.

There is another line on another song "She fuck with a purpose" which literally is a Dawkins/EvolutionPill reference meaning she fucks to make sure her offspring is the best (her "purpose")

This album is so full of philosophy and BLACKPILL. I love it.

It’s good you just gotta listen to it twice
People are saying muh Kanye yeezus tracks copy but they fail to realize Travis was the one who produced those yeezus tracks in the first place. This is his stuff. His element.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
UTOPIA is a godsend. Travis Scott really made his Magnum Opus final album his best album.

Read this:
WHY HE RETIRing or sum shit?

WHY HE RETIRing or sum shit?
Yes he's retiring to study Architecture at Harvard. That's one of his biggest passions. Not those skyscraper scrap but real architecture from every age

Travis Scott is a real artist not some hip-hop cringe guy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 23558
On November 5, 2021, at least ten people died and hundreds were injured in a crowd crush moving toward the stage during Scott's performance at the Astroworld Festival in NRG Park in his hometown of Houston, Texas.[15] On the first night, a crowd crush occurred, resulting in the deaths of at least nine people and the cancellation of the second night of the festival.[14][182][13] In video footage of the incident, Scott is seen doing the following: continuing to perform despite chants from the crowd pleading for him to stop; observing at least one audience member had been hurt, then ordering security for a brief moment to "help, jump in real quick, keep going", only to continue with the rest of the show for the following hour; encouraging people to "get wild" and "crazy", despite an ambulance passing through the crowd that was pulling out lifeless bodies.[183][184] Victims killed ranged from 9 to 27 years old

@BrahminBoss yeah bro just blame the artist for some retarded losers for being dehydrated in the wildest showperfomer's Hometown debut Festival Concert theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Users who are viewing this thread

Back