Utopia Sucks

A

AutisticGymcel

Banned
Easily the most normiewashed Travis Scott album. It sounds like a Drake album with heavily auto tuned Travis Scott vocals laid over it. Rodeo and Astroworld were way better.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, turkproducer, Deleted member 29581 and 5 others
AUGUST UTOPIA
iu
iu
iu
iu

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
so the majority of the user base is black or are blacks the loudest here? hmm

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
bro listens to a normie artist and expects not to hear normie music 💀

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel, LampPostPrime and wificonnector
No, I just live in America, so I have to participate in nigger worship to appear NT

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 25059
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and Deleted member 21898
No, I just live in America, so I have to participate in nigger worship to appear NT
No you dont lol. Theres what i call level 1 alt people who listen to like korn, metallica, ac/dc that are everywhere. Like people who are entry level alternative. And being nerdy is mainstream now too

No you dont lol. Theres what i call level 1 alt people who listen to like korn, metallica, ac/dc that are everywhere. Like people who are entry level alternative. And being nerdy is mainstream now too
not everyone lives in oregon if you live in a random city and are like that youre stuck to the skate park and gen x professors

Bro you are u retarded. Astroworld was normie shit how tf is utopia stuff normie

he fell off quality wise ngl

2013-2018 travis mogs super hard, now he’s just generic and boring

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
No one believes me when I say blacks are the most incel race

not everyone lives in oregon if you live in a random city and are like that youre stuck to the skate park and gen x professors
i'm not in oregon. i used to live in the south in a like 2/3 black 1/3 white area and even there they were somewhat common

Users who are viewing this thread

Back