UTTER EXTREME ROIDRAGE FUEL

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Was reading a thread about a report made about this website,
Top 2 comments basically :

"Maybe these man-babies should grow up and realise its because of their bad personality and behaviour against women we reject them,
Looks dont matter sweety it's all about the inside. Men are pigs and women have it way harder then men when it comes to dating,
We suffer while the men treat us bad and blame us"

Top upvotes and everyone agreed, almost made me jump off a skyscraper instantly.
Went on her profile and its a subhuman landwhale with a chad lite bf who left her with their kids.

Second comment :

These guys must be arrested immidetly, I say we expose their identity and make them go to jail.
Pretty much every one agreed and encouraged violence against us.

This was actually made by some random fat guy.

I am in utter disbelief that people can be so incredibly delusional and it can be considered normal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Edgar, Feanor, Golang and 3 others
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Nice link m8

They are so fuckin retarded can they explain this Brad Pitt who had no acting experience left college and went to LA and in only a year was a A list actor that wouldn't happen to the average looking or even above average guy

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, diggbicc and Deleted member 1089
These guys must be arrested immidetly, I say we expose their identity and make them go to jail.

yeah let's take a bunch of depressed, suicidal, non NT young dudes and give them absolutely no hope at all or anything else to live for. what could happen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Hades
yeah let's take a bunch of depressed, suicidal, non NT young dudes and give them absolutely no hope at all or anything else to live for. what could happen?
exactly what I was gonna say. These people are utterly clueless. Ironically enough I guarantee everyone of them claims they’re a “mental health proponent” but is basically telling us to kill ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 1089
I just don't give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Golang

Another person claimed we are probably affiliated with a Swedish nazi organisation JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
They are so fuckin retarded can they explain this Brad Pitt who had no acting experience left college and went to LA and in only a year was a A list actor that wouldn't happen to the average looking or even above average guy
We all know it was thanks to his amazing personality and charisma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Swolepenisman