utterly maximising fat loss

Tuz43

Tuz43

Iron
been losing fat for a few months am pretty happy with how i am now but i have to auschwitzmaxx to get even sharper features what can i do to get fat off of my body faster. already do appetite suppressing drugs, i get enough vitamins from my diet with minimal calories. i wear weights and drink shit loads of water. what else

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
JFL if you've been starving for months and don't have sharp features you're a soft boned subhuman hop on hgh or its over

JFL if you've been starving for months and don't have sharp features you're a soft boned subhuman hop on hgh or its over
i have not been starving for months i have been losing fat for months, i actually have good bone mass ad sharp features i just want more jfl

why would i exercise and get dark eye circles
I don't really understand the objective of people like you, in the name of looksmaxxing you "lose" fat through ridiculous routes and refuse to build any sort of muscle, only to end up looking like a crackhead or skeleton and making women disgusted at the sight of you. Ending up with the completely opposite result that looksmaxxing is supposed to give.

I don't really understand the objective of people like you, in the name of looksmaxxing you "lose" fat through ridiculous routes and refuse to build any sort of muscle, only to end up looking like a crackhead or skeleton and making women disgusted at the sight of you. Ending up with the completely opposite result that looksmaxxing is supposed to give.
"Sharp features" won't save you when you're with a girl and you take off your shirt.

JFL at miserable ass niggas like you. i have a good frame and good muscle basically all i eat is meat LMFAO. what i meant by not doing exercise is not going to the gym. i walk in nature every day, i do alot of water sport and i play team sports. niggas like you are genuinely miserable and i feel sorry for you
"Sharp features" won't save you when you're with a girl and you take off your shirt.
6 1, 22 inch bidelt.