UWU I THINK WE SHOULD START CONVERTING PEOPLE TO HINDUISM😩

AcneScars

AcneScars

Retired
This is a sensitive😓 topic that is rarely bought up so if you're a crybaby😭😭 then skip🤗

EVERY religion encourages convertion except us😤. I beleive this is one of the main reasons why Hinduism😍 is declining. I think we need to be more strict about our faith👍👍. When an interfaith relationship takes place it is ALWAYS the Hindu that has to convert regardless of being male or female😱😓😓. I feel that if you are a Hindu man marrying a non-Hindu woman you should make your wife convert to Hinduism😎😎. We also need to encourage our daughters and sisters to be proud Hindus🤔😁. My older sister is currently engaged to a Sikh man and is going to convert to Sikhism🤮🤮🤮🤮. I am against this however our parents are completely cool with this😭😭.

He is a nice guy🥵 don't get me wrong, but why is she the one that needs to convert, why can't he😭😭?? This is not a one off occasion either. I go to university in England🤧 and it is extremely common to see Gujrati girls going out with Punjabi Sikh guys like it's a fetish🤮🤮🤮. The same with Muslims🤮🤮 as well. I feel like this stems from them not being raised with respect for their religion. If I were to go out with a Sikh or Muslim girl and I asked her to convert to Hindusim. 9 out of 10 times she would say no😰😰, where as a Hindu girl will always say yes🤔😭😭. In fact I think we have become so weak that girls of different faiths🤮🤮 would be taken a back by our request for them to convert as they expect us to be submissive.🤬🤬😡 And in the end they'll just raise the kids in their religion anyway. I've seen this happen with one of my Malaysian friends. His dad is a Hindu😍 and his mum is Muslim🤮. His dad did convert as it is against the law in Malaysia to marry a Muslim woman otherwise. But his dad from what I know did it for convenience and is still a practicing Hindu😍😍. Despite this my mate has grown up to be a super religious Muslim who talks about the glory of Islam🤮, even though he drinks 🤢.

Btw😊😊 I'm not set on this opinion I'm open to changing my mind if you have any good counter arguments.🤔🤔 I just beleive it will make our faith stronger and give our faith some respect if we are steadfast and start to convert those we marry🥵🥵. And state that we are raising our children with the ideas and principles of Sanatana Dharma🇮🇪🇮🇪😍🥵.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, currylightskin, Deleted member 7044 and 5 others
Dnr, streetshitter cope

Those emojis gave me cancer and killed any chance of me reading that wall of text.

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Lolcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
Nigga that's the Irish flag:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
There are no dalit Christians in Kerala, keep barking you lil douchebag. Saint Thomas Christians are an ancient community, same with Mappila Muslims. Nowhere in that whole article did it mention Kerala Christians cause Kerala Christians never had caste system retard. Every Indian ethnicity is not the same. Before British and India these places were their own individual states and Kingdoms. Don't be mad at me ik my history of my peoples lol. @Toska once said Kerala should be it's own country and tbh I'm startin to agree🤣😂😂.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, AcneScars, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
There are no dalit Christians in Kerala, keep barking you lil douchebag. Saint Thomas Christians are an ancient community, same with Mappila Muslims. Nowhere in that whole article did it mention Kerala Christians cause Kerala Christians never had caste system retard. Every Indian ethnicity is not the same. Before British and India these places were their own individual states and Kingdoms. Don't be mad at me ik my history of my peoples lol. @Toska once said Kerala should be it's own country and tbh I'm startin to agree🤣😂😂.
Did @PrestonYnot write this?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Did @PrestonYnot write this?
JFL no I'm no Mallu supremacist I don't care about these Indian state vs state wars. Its @SPFromNY914

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
This is a sensitive😓 topic that is rarely bought up so if you're a crybaby😭😭 then skip🤗

EVERY religion encourages convertion except us😤. I beleive this is one of the main reasons why Hinduism😍 is declining. I think we need to be more strict about our faith👍👍. When an interfaith relationship takes place it is ALWAYS the Hindu that has to convert regardless of being male or female😱😓😓. I feel that if you are a Hindu man marrying a non-Hindu woman you should make your wife convert to Hinduism😎😎. We also need to encourage our daughters and sisters to be proud Hindus🤔😁. My older sister is currently engaged to a Sikh man and is going to convert to Sikhism🤮🤮🤮🤮. I am against this however our parents are completely cool with this😭😭.

He is a nice guy🥵 don't get me wrong, but why is she the one that needs to convert, why can't he😭😭?? This is not a one off occasion either. I go to university in England🤧 and it is extremely common to see Gujrati girls going out with Punjabi Sikh guys like it's a fetish🤮🤮🤮. The same with Muslims🤮🤮 as well. I feel like this stems from them not being raised with respect for their religion. If I were to go out with a Sikh or Muslim girl and I asked her to convert to Hindusim. 9 out of 10 times she would say no😰😰, where as a Hindu girl will always say yes🤔😭😭. In fact I think we have become so weak that girls of different faiths🤮🤮 would be taken a back by our request for them to convert as they expect us to be submissive.🤬🤬😡 And in the end they'll just raise the kids in their religion anyway. I've seen this happen with one of my Malaysian friends. His dad is a Hindu😍 and his mum is Muslim🤮. His dad did convert as it is against the law in Malaysia to marry a Muslim woman otherwise. But his dad from what I know did it for convenience and is still a practicing Hindu😍😍. Despite this my mate has grown up to be a super religious Muslim who talks about the glory of Islam🤮, even though he drinks 🤢.

Btw😊😊 I'm not set on this opinion I'm open to changing my mind if you have any good counter arguments.🤔🤔 I just beleive it will make our faith stronger and give our faith some respect if we are steadfast and start to convert those we marry🥵🥵. And state that we are raising our children with the ideas and principles of Sanatana Dharma🇮🇪🇮🇪😍🥵.
Only Hindus that mog are in Kerala and Punjab cause they eat meat plus the ones in Punjab/Haryana have higher aryan admixtures.
Without eating animal proteins growing up, you simply can't grow to potential. Keep coping cause your parents cucked you making you a vegetarian. Girls will always be attracted to bigger and higher testosterone men, it's biology 101

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
No. Trejoism. Its new and expanding!

ldn-l-danny-trejo.jpg

• +1

• +1
Only Hindus that mog are in Kerala and Punjab cause they eat meat plus the ones in Punjab/Haryana have higher aryan admixtures.
Without eating animal proteins growing up, you simply can't grow to potential. Keep coping cause your parents cucked you making you a vegetarian. Girls will always be attracted to bigger and higher testosterone men, it's biology 101
r/librandu copypasta bhai
You’re easily the stupidest person here

I’m Keralite and grew to 6’3 as vegan. Keralites and Punjabis are the true moggers

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914

Users who are viewing this thread

Back