Vacation is TORTURE.

giga_aspie

giga_aspie

Iron
Like holy shit, I cant describe how this is MENTAL and PHYSICAL torture

Apart from going in the SALTY disgusting sea water, you have to deal with watching FAT overweight unpleasant to look at people on the beach
you have to SMEAR yourself in sunscreen, in the hopes of not getting burnt, when you WILL get burnt no matter what

MOST of the times, beaches have horrid/awful weather in the summer, and your body also does NOT adapt easily to the sudden change in the environment
you spend money, time, ruin your diet and your routine for weeks/week or however long ur staying on vacation

its torture, tell me why it isnt

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: kvrimm_1997, trueceI, gribsufer1 and 9 others
Appropriate username

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, TUSSELEIF, ripper and 5 others
Stop whining

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Darkeningstar, zurzolo and 3 others

Apart from going in the SALTY disgusting sea water, you have to deal with watching FAT overweight unpleasant to look at people on the beach
you have to SMEAR yourself in sunscreen, in the hopes of not getting burnt, when you WILL get burnt no matter what

MOST of the times, beaches have horrid/awful weather in the summer, and your body also does NOT adapt easily to the sudden change in the environment
you spend money, time, ruin your diet and your routine for weeks/week or however long ur staying on vacation

Would rather sees some fatties and ascend in the harmonious tranquil and enchanting nature than rot in my room then pay fat jewcels when im “unhealthy”

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Ghoulish and ryuken
Where did you go to?

Would rather sees some fatties and ascend in the harmonious tranquil and enchanting nature than rot in my room then pay fat jewcels when im “unhealthy”
Keep ascending by making ur skin look like a dried raisin, dehydrating urself, giving urself skin cancer, chemically POLLUTING yourself because no salt water is clear of chemicals.
Where did you go to?
Fiji

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Debetro
Oh wow, why there? What's it like?
I hate the feeling of putting sunscreen on.
Carrying all that shit just to go sit in nasty sand for HOURS in the FUCKING sun, sucks.

When you come home from the beach, if you're not first in line for the shower (aka have a family member you're bringing) then you have to sit there feeling all nasty and sandy until it's your turn to shower, and get the CHEMICALS, and the YUCKY SHITTY DEAD ANIMAL rinsed salt water off ur body, all this while being in a hotel/place ur not familiar with

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel and Selenium
Keep ascending by making ur skin look like a dried raisin, dehydrating urself, giving urself skin cancer, chemically POLLUTING yourself because no salt water is clear of chemicals.

Fiji
Dalit is brainwashed our ancestors have bathed in the revitalizing oceans for thousands of years before fatasses like you who blame their unhealthy life on the ocean came along jfl kys faggot

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Ghoulish
I hate the feeling of putting sunscreen on.
Carrying all that shit just to go sit in nasty sand for HOURS in the FUCKING sun, sucks.

When you come home from the beach, if you're not first in line for the shower (aka have a family member you're bringing) then you have to sit there feeling all nasty and sandy until it's your turn to shower, and get the CHEMICALS, and the YUCKY SHITTY DEAD ANIMAL rinsed salt water off ur body, all this while being in a hotel/place ur not familiar with
Bruh you're so autistic you make me feel like a normal person

• +1
Reactions: Selenium
If your not happy here theres nothing for you in life

POV: Your OP
> Wakes up at 3AM in a cold sweat, Goes back to bed and wakes up at 12AM
> Wipes up a mug of Brown poop
> Slides open the metal doors and steps on the balcony to get no sun
> Breathes in the 300+ AQI Air
> Checks weather forecast for another beautiful cloudy day
> Gets ready to deliver food to other Slaves

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Selenium, zurzolo, ripper and 1 other person
Dalit is brainwashed our ancestors have bathed in the revitalizing oceans for thousands of years before fatasses like you who blame their unhealthy life on the ocean came along jfl kys faggot
Your ancestors ate their own shit :lul: and didnt dump billions of tons of plastic into the "REVITALIZING OCEANS"

fyi "our ancestors" also caught vibrio infections, swimmers ear, infection from open wounds (because the water is dirty and disgusting as i said) hepatitis, and skin rashes

but yeah eat ur own shit, ur ancestors did so JFL

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Selenium and Debetro
You absorb magnesium from the ocean too btw

Attachments

• IMG_1564.jpeg
    IMG_1564.jpeg
    877.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
Your ancestors ate their own shit :lul: and didnt dump billions of tons of plastic into the "REVITALIZING OCEANS"

fyi "our ancestors" also caught vibrio infections, swimmers ear, infection from open wounds (because the water is dirty and disgusting as i said) hepatitis, and skin rashes

but yeah eat ur own shit, ur ancestors did so JFL
Vito basso hernan drago psl gods who regularly bathe in the ocean just the first ones to come to mind

Random faggot on .org: “I would rather put these chemicals on my skin to protect myself from our source of life the jews know best🤓🫠

Attachments

• IMG_1566.jpeg
    IMG_1566.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1565.jpeg
    IMG_1565.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Vito basso hernan drago psl gods who regularly bathe in the ocean just the first ones to come to mind

Random faggot on .org: “I would rather put these chemicals on my skin to protect myself from our source of life the jews know best🤓🫠
Bone structure = / = Chemical pollution, JFL Look at both of their skin quality :ROFLMAO:, what is chemical pollution going to do to ur bones after you've matured and went past puberty? why are you showing me 30 year old men (second one very clearly having terrible skin condition)

You having to show me chads to prove your point, FURTHER proves my point.:feelshah:

Last edited:
they have top 1% skin keep coping jfl
Bone structure = / = Chemical pollution, JFL Look at both of their skin quality :ROFLMAO:, what is chemical pollution going to do to ur bones after you've matured and went past puberty? why are you showing me 30 year old men (second one very clearly having terrible skin condition)
they have good bone atructure cuz of their lifestyle as well😂 theyve been going to the ocean their whole life 🤣keep coping boyo

they have top 1% skin keep coping jfl

they have good bone atructure cuz of their lifestyle as well😂 theyve been going to the ocean their whole life 🤣keep coping boyo
Source? straight out of your ass :lul::ROFLMAO:

OP that's why you need to go to cold places in summer.

That’s why for the past 2 years I didn’t even go, I just stayed home, fuck that

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Test affects ur bones healthy lifeatyle more test more rotting and more chemicals you lather on your fatass more eatrogen retard

i just found a random one so this fag can whine🤣 but i use beef tallow
I asked the source of where you discovered that these PSL chads lived their entire life on the beach :lul:

Niggas be complaining about everything

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Selenium
Then just don’t go to a beach nigger go somewhere else for vacation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, bloomercel and Selenium
Vacation is torture because it triggers my ptsd. Last summer I waited 5 months for my oneitis, hoping that she would speak to me again, hoping that I’d get to interact with her again. Nothing happened, she got what she wanted and had moved on with her goals. Now when I go on vacation I just remember those days and what she did to me and it’s soul crushing l.

Ofc you could say I did this to myself but sadly there are some people we cannot give up on. I had given up on my old oneitis before and i absolutely refused to do it again. And the bitch just wouldn’t delete so it’s partially her fault too

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: giga_aspie and Selenium

I detest some of that too tbh

Last edited:
I asked the source of where you discovered that these PSL chads lived their entire life on the beach :lul:
hernan is argentinian and its part of their culture hea been swimming since he was young wallahi he disnt rot in his room whining on org like you vito basso has many pics of him surfing assuming its a hobby hes been near the ocean since hes young cuz if he rotted like your fatass on org he wouldve never learned to surf

hernan is argentinian and its part of their culture hea been swimming since he was young wallahi he disnt rot in his room whining on org like you vito basso has many pics of him surfing assuming its a hobby hes been near the ocean since hes young cuz if he rotted like your fatass on org he wouldve never learned to surf
Wallahi muh look like hernan drago if muh swim in da oceanz 💣 you literally live in the sand what would you know you fucking nigger

Just end it atp🤣

Wallahi muh look like hernan drago if muh swim in da oceanz 💣 you literally live in the sand what would you know you fucking nigger
You know u lost when ur last resort is to do this😂🤣

• +1
Reactions: sexy
U lost? What did I lose you disproved 0 of my points, the only thing you can argue with is Hernan drago ocean pic so if I go ocean I become Hernan drago too!!! Like you are delusional 😹
You know u lost when ur last resort is to do this😂🤣

Why go to the beach then idiot, do a city vacation or one in nature

• +1
Reactions: Selenium
U lost? What did I lose you disproved 0 of my points, the only thing you can argue with is Hernan drago ocean pic so if I go ocean I become Hernan drago too!!! Like you are delusional 😹
u whipped everything out of ur jewwashed ass u said our ancestors ate ahit i never said u were going to turn into hernan i said a healthy lifestyle makes you more attractive and gives u higher test if u think thats wrong. whats ur test levels cuz ik it not higher than hernan and vito🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • +1
u whipped everything out of ur jewwashed ass u said our ancestors ate ahit i never said u were going to turn into hernan i said a healthy lifestyle makes you more attractive and gives u higher test if u think thats wrong. whats ur test levels cuz ik it not higher than hernan and vito🤣😂🤣😂
Hernans test levels are into the negatives, he has a terrible “jewwashed” physique :lul: also what a cuck for “Hernan” it’s like you can’t go 2 replies without bringing him up, when he quite literally advertises “jewwashed” products.

Legit thread

Hernans test levels are into the negatives, he has a terrible “jewwashed” physique :lul: also what a cuck for “Hernan” it’s like you can’t go 2 replies without bringing him up, when he quite literally advertises “jewwashed” products.
Idk what yo say to you when were calling psl gods low test and jewwashed🤦 lets see u please🙏🙏

Attachments

• IMG_1567.jpeg
    IMG_1567.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1