Vaccinated with Determination -- What Fantastic Liars

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
So these faithless, frightened folks get vaccinated. Their immune system will gradually weaken. They get sick. Some, like Mr. Doctor in the following article, get so sick, that it paralyzes him for life. But instead of calling this for what it is, the dedicated privileged money lover blames it on COVID. Brutal. Fucking brutal. But damn, that determined dedication, right? Impressive.

I assumed if he would've told his boss, the health administration that he knew it was the vaccination, he would've been flagged in the medical industry and lost everything or have a difficult battle against corrupted, yet also equally determined parasites. It would be best to bend over, touch your toes, and let them do their thing... hey?

When the real nasty virus is released, those lowered immune systems are gonna have a pickle defending themselves against it. But it's possible they'll survive! They'll just be sick a lot. But at least they'll still be alive, barely, right? Probably not.

I'm hoping the kids received placebos or just birth control serum. But if they didn't, and those sick motherfuckers convinced themselves the kids today will be a threat tomorrow... "Come on, Satan, let's get this party started! You have so many corrupted fucks begging for a living hell. What are you waiting for? An international pride parade? Let's do this!"

Break the seals! Break the seals! Break the seals!

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Danish_Smartass, the MOUSE and 4 others

After they got busted, they claimed that they spread anti-vaccine sentiment in the Philippines to counter China's rising global influence. Understand when folks get caught, they tend to lie, lie, lie, thus, justify it as something that sounds believable.

The truth is rather intimately personal.

The Philippines houses nine US military bases. Many American men live there. The women call them Joes. The people there are innocent compared to our perverted, wicked, disgusting culture. Our soldiers think highly of those folks. And many of them see themselves as their protectors. They knew what the vaccines would do to the human body. They had special insight into the program. Of course, they would continue to protect those people and so they did by warning them to refuse the immune system destroyers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, yandex99 and NoReedemingFeature
My grandfather had night sweats, remains with leg pains and fatigue after 1 injection. Covid tests were laughable also, the swab tells you you're positive but their fake blood test will tell you you're not. I don't know where they're going with it and what their stupid injections did.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
great thread

when will the vaccinated die?

• Hmm...
When the real nasty virus is released, those lowered immune systems are gonna have a pickle defending themselves against it. But it's possible they'll survive! They'll just be sick a lot. But at least they'll still be alive, barely, right? Probably not
They really pulled a smart one with that. If enough people with weakened immune systems (from the covid vaccine) die of that new coming bioweapon they can push up the so-called "mortality rates“ and instigate fear.
So when they push out the vaccination chips they can gaslight people and say "It‘s for their own good and safety of the population". In reality the real poison are the vaccination chips.

• +1
My grandfather had night sweats, remains with leg pains and fatigue after 1 injection. Covid tests were laughable also, the swab tells you you're positive but their fake blood test will tell you you're not. I don't know where they're going with it and what their stupid injections did.
great thread

when will the vaccinated die?
Depopulation. Much of our government and military didn't even know what was going on. It was chaotic for many of them. Made perfect sense why Trump kept shutting the government down. It kept everyone confused. But a small group knew exactly what was happening.

I examined a shitload of content before all of this went down in 2020. When I used my real identity on MSSM, I tried warning the public about the pharmaceutical industry, thus sorcery empire. They had too much power and influence. The motherfuckers shadow-banned my posts from the public and even friends who claimed they didn't see the videos of me standing outside a newly erected drugstore, having a dozen more along that road, a block apart from each. I knew what those people were planning but had no evidence.

Did you know? If you sued a drug maker, they counter-sue you a hundred times more? That's some serious fucking audacity. So if it's not a class action lawsuit, and it's only you suing, they come at you to destroy you. Those people are ruthless and more soulless than the worst drug cartel in this world.

Before 2019, there was content popping up of the thousands of tons of garbage piling up in the oceans. But the more congested pools of trash came from China. And who's producing all of that garbage? A shitload of people. So how do you stop people from killing us all later? By killing them today. But it's not the people who are doing it. It's the fucking corporations! Duh.

Of course, rich people stand behind rich people. So they weren't about to reform the way corps do business, it would cost too much money and the price the consumer would have to pay would destroy our economies. People wouldn't be able to afford cleaner environmental materials. So lower the population and make survivors of the fittest great again!

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and the MOUSE
They really pulled a smart one with that. If enough people with weakened immune systems (from the covid vaccine) die of that new coming bioweapon they can push up the so-called "mortality rates“ and instigate fear.
So when they push out the vaccination chips they can gaslight people and say "It‘s for their own good and safety of the population". In reality the real poison are the vaccination chips.
VD. And it sounds great on paper. They'll know where every person left on this Earth is. They'll have leverage over everybody. You'll be living to please them and watching what you say. Your free will be revoked indefinitely.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
VD. And it sounds great on paper. They'll know where every person left on this Earth is. They'll have leverage over everybody. You'll be living to please them and watching what you say. Your free will be revoked indefinitely.
it's time to move to the ecuadorian jungle.

and also,I made a thread about it.

coilloidal silver destroys all viruses.keep alot with you.

• +1
I'm not saying if you're vaccinated, you're screwed. But I'm giving you time to react. Eat better, take in protein, shit daily, drink water, flush that crap out, get some sun, work out, exercise; fight man's creation with the Almighty as your vaccination. Or if it's too late for you to believe in the invisible entity many think lives in the clouds, then call it Nature. Either way, you can come out stronger if you react today.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, NoReedemingFeature and ijustwanttobepretty
I'm not saying if you're vaccinated, you're screwed. But I'm giving you time to react. Eat better, take in protein, shit daily, drink water, flush that crap out, get some sun, work out, exercise; fight man's creation with the Almighty as your vaccination. Or if it's too late for you to believe in the invisible entity many think lives in the clouds, then call it Nature. Either way, you can come out stronger if you react today.
What I don't get is why so many doctors around me and even my general practitioner said only good about the COVID vaccine.
How can people who swore a oath to do no harm and who studied viruses, bacteria, antibodies and how immune systems work do that shit?
Are they blind, ignorant, greedy?

Last edited:
  • +1
What I don't get is why so many doctors around me and even my general practitioner said only good about the COVID vaccine.
How can people who swore a oath to do no harm and who studied viruses, bacteria, antibodies and how immune systems works do that shit?
Are they blind, ignorant, greedy?
They're definitely not the best in the class of intelligence. Many of them either don't have the time to diligently study the medicines and vaccines they give to their patients or their arrogance and trust of the health administration blinds them.

Or perhaps, they're scared of what will happen to them if they deny such suspicious sorcery:

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
the older generations owe us repirations for having to get vaccinated and being forced to stay inside for 2 years.

• +1
Despite being paralyzed from the waist down during all of 2023 Dugal managed to conceive a daughter!
86107523-13528767-Dr_William_Dugal_now_34_became_paralyzed_after_contracting_Covid-a-10_1718373604081.jpg

• +1
If he believed COVID did that to him and not the vaccination, of course, he would believe that he impregnated his wife that night when his buddies were over and he got drunk and blacked out. She probably told him, "So you really don't remember what happened?"

"The last thing I remember was being in the wheelchair watching my buddies dance with you. Then I blacked out."

Thrilled at his lack of recollection, she embellished, "Well, after they sat down and went to sleep on the sofa, I pushed you into the bedroom and noticed you were super hard. So I took advantage of that knowing you can't get erections any other time, and got busy. You made a baby with me that night."

However, he remembered the following morning and said, "But why were my buddies leaving the bedroom when I awoke, and you were in your underwear, topless?"

"Oh, because..." she thought for a moment. "They thought our bedroom was the toilet and by the time they realized it wasn't, and saw me naked, they apologized and left."

"Oh... okay! I believe you, honey bunny."

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster