vaginas are ugly, im glad women wear underwear

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
frilly pretty decorative lingerie hide their ugly meat flaps, if i ever get laid i wouldnt want them to remove them until its time to stick my pecker down it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, the BULL, Deleted member 45175 and 6 others
@WhoTookVendetta follow op he’s from .is same with @Wario @Gengar @fukmylyf @TheDarkEnigma @Acion @Copexodius Maximus @TheSon @veqdera @📎♿️⚙️

• +1
Reactions: Acion and WhoTookVendetta
@WhoTookVendetta follow op he’s from .is same with @Wario @Gengar @fukmylyf @TheDarkEnigma @Acion @Copexodius Maximus @TheSon @veqdera @📎♿️⚙️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uN01, Rzn and NZb6Air
What’s with u and this 14 year old negro centric wigger personality @WhoTookVendetta. You live in the projects or something like public housing man?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NoLongerHuman, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
What’s with u and this 14 year old negro centric wigger personality @WhoTookVendetta. You live in the projects or something like public housing man?
what?

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, NZb6Air and uglysub8male
Satan’s trap

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
camel toes are ragefuel

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰
thats how 99% of genitals are

rarely you get belle delphine tier or johhny sins

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and gribsufer1
I think they are cute puddings of joy and beauty, i hate that they misuse them so badly

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Acion
i love them

• +1
Reactions: Acion
tight assholes are more aesthetic

NSFW
02ls0pb0tkc61
65hghg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FBl, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and gribsufer1
me and my peepaw had a game

we'd look at a zoomed-in picture and have to guess whether it was a vagina or a pigknuckle

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
frilly pretty decorative lingerie hide their ugly meat flaps, if i ever get laid i wouldnt want them to remove them until its time to stick my pecker down it
youre a homosexual

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
The absolute state of zoomers

Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja and Deleted member 45175
Average JBW coper

Pretty pussies are such precious things. I came right away as soon as I saw one

• JFL
Reactions: watah, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 84056
It’s actually gay to get pussy, dominating other men is far more straight and alpha
Posting Chicho edits and writing paragraphs about Dolph Lungrens bulge is straight and alpha

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and RealNinja
Posting Chicho edits and writing paragraphs about Dolph Lungrens bulge is straight and alpha
I don’t understand doing shit like making Chico edits. Why idolize another man just because his face is attractive?

I kind of idolize bodybuilding guys who are really jacked but it’s actually an impressive feat to bench 6 plates or be 300 pounds shredded. Chico didn’t have to work for his looks

I don’t understand doing shit like making Chico edits. Why idolize another man just because his face is attractive?

I kind of idolize bodybuilding guys who are really jacked but it’s actually an impressive feat to bench 6 plates or be 300 pounds shredded. Chico didn’t have to work for his looks
That’s the point of blackpill, to idolize the unachievable thus shedding all responsibility