validation is literally nothing

Demir

Demir

Banned
Validation is nothing trust me boyos, I feel literaly 0 pleasure when someone compliments me and I have been complimented many times. You are delusional if you fantasize about being validated, if you get your validation someday, you will very quickly get used to and you will feel nothing. I have been complimented hundreds of times and I still feel like a shit and loser

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt and Bluepill
Validation is nothing trust me boyos, I feel literaly 0 pleasure when someone compliments me and I have been complimented many times. You are delusional if you fantasize about being validated, if you get your validation someday, you will very quickly get used to and you will feel nothing. I have been complimented hundreds of times and I still feel like a shit and loser
k chad

getting validation and feeling nothing cause you're used to them is still 1000 better than getting told that you're a useless piece of shit everyday.

shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 245

validation is nothing if you dont believe it . If you feel good looking and someone tells you you are good looking you will believe it , if not you will just think they are bluepilled or being kind

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Yummyinmytummy
Validation is everything, shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Only first few times when someone compliments you about something, you will feel some pleasure

I have the same problem. But I extremely, very rarely get complimented, because I'm not good looking and have no talents.

I don't know your case, but it usually stems from a lack of self-confidence.

You'll realise it's value after you lose it

Attachments

• 1561786964164.png
    1561786964164.png
    642 bytes · Views: 5
Copeeeeee

Validation is very important if you are not getting validation than by default you are not attractive to women

a lack of validation and ego gratification during my adolescence crippled me as a human being

• Love it
Reactions: SikKunt
validation isn't the righr word even though i mistakenly use it often, i simply want to be gl

I never got properly complimented by a foid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back