Validation

N

Norwooder

Master
The validation you get from being complimented on your look (ie, abs muscles and good face) is far far greater than anything ive experienced from achieving say a good job position or writing a good essay or something. I got complimented for the first time on my lean face and the feeling is far far better than being complimented on intelligence or something like that. Its like its more personal, like people like u more the better you look not the better you are.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Alt Number 3, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
they just want your shekels mate dont trust these hoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gaypharoah, Halotestin, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person

You think you're lean? Not yet boyo

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Life fuel
Legittttt I wanna starve myself so bad. I have tall skull with good lower third and high cheekbones. I would look like a less impressive ethnic version of him if i lost like 12 kg

• +1
another thing never experienced by me

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I once got complimented on my looks, it gave me dopamine for a week long.

• +1
I only xperience this from old women.

Legittttt I wanna starve myself so bad. I have tall skull with good lower third and high cheekbones. I would look like a less impressive ethnic version of him if i lost like 12 kg
Dont comment on my fucking post again if you haven't lost that 12kg

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
The validation you get from being complimented on your look (ie, abs muscles and good face) is far far greater than anything ive experienced from achieving say a good job position or writing a good essay or something. I got complimented for the first time on my lean face and the feeling is far far better than being complimented on intelligence or something like that. Its like its more personal, like people like u more the better you look not the better you are.
thats why our moms keep telling us that we are handsome boiii
dont blame ur mom bluepilling you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Norwooder
Yeh straight up bro,
I will NEVER trust my mum. EVER. Mums are living in a different world
Skinny-inferior and nerdish if not tall
Ugly-disgusting and undesirable
No friends-fucking retard not the fact you havent found the right crew

• Woah
Reactions: SeiGun
its nice at first but you get used to it just like anything else. (i.e. cooming, sugary foods, etc)

thats why i cycle on and off of using dating apps/talking to girls so i can maintain healthy dopamine gains from validation from them

• +1
This guy have big bones.
Meh, his zygos are forward grown but not really anything crazy. His jaw is as wide as zygos, not crazy wide. Only thing he has which is very big is his chin. Other than that hes just harmonious as fuck with a shredded face and very well modeled bones. Also tall ramus

Yeah if ur subhuman ur not gonna ascend from getting lean

• +1