Valium is great if you have anxiety

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Just took 5mg of it today on an empty stomach after waking up, then went outside, and holy shit 90% of the anxiety was gone, like my motor functions and muscles felt relaxed, i didn't have restless legs, no shoulder pain from tension, no shame or fear when walking outside and people passing by, much less worries in general, was more low inhib and care free, like didn't think what other would think of me like i usually do cause of my crippling anxiety. Benzos indeed mog
@Chad1212

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chad69, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
dn read but agree

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It’s good if you take occasionally but don’t get hooked on it otherwise if you develop tolerance you have to take 50mg a day and it still wouldn’t have the same effect as the 5mg you took the first time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 1553 and TsarTsar444
It’s good if you take occasionally but don’t get hooked on it otherwise if you develop tolerance you have to take 50mg a day and it still wouldn’t have the same effect as the 5mg you took the first time.
Don't docs regularly prescribe them to patients for anxiety and they use them for months or something like that every day?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Don't docs regularly prescribe them to patients for anxiety and they use them for months or something like that every day?
Most doctors don’t prescribe it daily. They give you 10 tablets a month because it’s very addictive. Even 10 a month is a lot imo. I’d say only take them on special occasions like if you’re meeting a girl from tinder or you have some presentation in front of a large crowd.
Don't rely on them to function. It's easy to go from popping a couple every few days to just kick back and relax to going to popping more than you should be every day because you need it.

• +1
I get crippling depression the day after taking valium

• Woah
Just took 5mg of it today on an empty stomach after waking up, then went outside, and holy shit 90% of the anxiety was gone, like my motor functions and muscles felt relaxed, i didn't have restless legs, no shoulder pain from tension, no shame or fear when walking outside and people passing by, much less worries in general, was more low inhib and care free, like didn't think what other would think of me like i usually do cause of my crippling anxiety. Benzos indeed mog
@Chad1212
I told you all

If you take 10mg and drink beer you became low inhib god
-Chad1212 speaking from his own personal experience