Vampire teeth for dark triad appeal

P

plukee

Only costs around $800-2k according to the comments for both teeth, seems worth it and i am considering it who else??!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Glacier, JohnBaza, TheBrownOne and 5 others
"this ain't no god damn halloween kill yourself faggot"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoII, NoReedemingFeature, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others

Only costs around $800-2k according to the comments for both teeth, seems worth it and i am considering it who else??!

sligthly sharp is good thats simply too much

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and plukee
"this ain't no god damn halloween kill yourself faggot"
What the average incel coper here looks like saying that:
IMG 6834

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and wayme
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
0C4BFDCF 5901 4A8C A03F AE9ED251C717

I have them naturally

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Glacier, JohnBaza, Tyrone06 and 5 others
Vampire teeth for gay emo appeal.

Vampire teeth for gay emo appeal.
Cope it’s not gay and you say that like emo appeal is a bad thing @666nevada apolgies for the constant mentions today but please gtfih

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32485

gayest shit

• WTF
Reactions: plukee

i have natural fangs i like them tbh

• Woah
i have them naturally

• Woah
Just look like a tryhard subhuman theory

yes bro u gotta have 10 minimum
Oh I remember u ur the guy that literally only shit talks me, won’t ask anything else from u, I have a wide pallet and a 10 teeth smile I just checked u Oofy can u not see I was covering Half my teeth there to exaggerate my fangs

Last edited:
Average incel coper here will say it’s the same thing when it obviously isn’t
Okay fine I'm retarded go fuck yourself now

Oh I remember u ur the guy that literally only shit talks me, won’t ask anything else from u, I have a wide pallet and a 10 teeth smile I just checked u Oofy can u not see I was covering Half my teeth there to exaggerate my fangs
i dont shit talk u im helping u

i dont shit talk u im helping u
I have a 10 teeth smile, and a normal pallet and an attractive face, all that needs to be said your chimp ass can’t help with anything don’t ever reply to me again, goodbye

I have a 10 teeth smile, and a normal pallet and an attractive face, all that needs to be said your chimp ass can’t help with anything don’t ever reply to me again, goodbye
Get off this site boyo before u become more non-NT than what u already are

WTF don't do that.

No it’s already to late
What are you even doing in here anymore? People have seen and analyzed your face, it's attractive. Just leave .org bro

ig you do

I have natural all teeth smile