Vanguard Has Gone Woke

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Mistral
It's obvious that a new generation is running the investment firm, Vanguard. What used to be a sober, conservative company, run by sensible traditionalists, who inspired confidence, has morphed into yet another woke company that publishes propaganda and prioritizes politics over profits.

This is their latest login screen. There's nothing more reassuring that an investment firm is a good custodian of my hard-earned capital than seeing a liberal negress with dreads and nose rings prominently displayed on my screen.

Attachments

• 1724499321078.png
    1724499321078.png
    809.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Beastimmung and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Based post.

Pout christian bale

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
The stock market is gay and should be abolished.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Imretarded?
The investment firm?

worst part is not the race, but how the cultural enricher presents itself

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
it's always been run by jews

Woke = black women?
Non-woke = no black women?

Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Woke = black women?
Non-woke = no black women?

Lmao
A black young woman with a septum ring, nose ring and dreads represents woke. How else would you describe her, as a pillar of traditional western values??

I agree, seeing that made be suicidal and consumed me in utter grief and despair of the state that white society is in.

• So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico
A black young woman with a septum ring, nose ring and dreads represents woke. How else would you describe her, as a pillar of traditional western values??

Black people having dreads predates the existence of the west or written language.

It’s just a function of their hair type.

I think you can make an argument on piercings, but wokism is a western ideology as is communism.

Non-western ideologies have next to 0 influence in the west and you probably have never even heard of any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back