Reactions: 5'8manlet, Bomber517, boss8055 and 4 others

Sleazelord Chad

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
He's ugly tupac mogs

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado

tupac had this bitch obsessed with him for life

When i first saw him in the Thats my boy movie i was like, damn what a mogger, He also fucked the mother of donnie berger's boss jfl

When i first saw him in the Thats my boy movie i was like, damn what a mogger, He also fucked the mother of donnie berger's boss jfl
that was in 2012 too..crazy

Drop that Zero and go with the Hero

Barely. He’s a one hit wonder
He was actually pretty big at the time, but quickly became a joke when rap changed, so now he's only remembered for one song...

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
He was actually pretty big at the time, but quickly became a joke when rap changed, so now he's only remembered for one song...
he was both very big at the time and a one hit wonder. he might have had a few more singles that kept the momentum going, but Ice Ice Baby is his only true hit. MC Hammer is the equivalent black rapper, and he had many more hits.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
he was both very big at the time and a one hit wonder. he might have had a few more singles that kept the momentum going, but Ice Ice Baby is his only true hit. MC Hammer is the equivalent black rapper, and he had many more hits.
I remember how all the kids back then jumped and sang "Go Ninja, go Ninja go!!!!", the Ninja Turtles cartoons were hugely popular and this song was also a huge hit with them. But since kids don't have money to buy records or go to concerts, this song wasn't considered officially a hit.

I remember how all the kids back then jumped and sang "Go Ninja, go Ninja go!!!!", the Ninja Turtles cartoons were hugely popular and this song was also a huge hit with them. But since kids don't have money to buy records or go to concerts, this song wasn't considered officially a hit.

yeah, that and Play That Funky Music were his sorta hits, but neither was nearly as big as Ice Ice Baby, and didn't really push him to a higher level than that one song did. it's kinda crazy how famous he got off of just one song

coincidentally, i was just looking at TMNT toys yesterday which lead to me looking at Ghostbuster toys. those were the shit

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Ecco2k face and bbcmogs

He reminds me of G.I Joe figure tbh

He’s probably 5’7-5’8 most celebs lie about their height
No he’s 5’9 he’s not one of those celebs who lies too much.

He is a fallen off white boi lmaoo fuck his bones and his trash music

yeat mogs him into self harm