Vapor nodes

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Atm costs only 65$(the minimum price but you can ape in if you want) for a single node.

You can compound your rewards to make your passive income bigger over time or you can withdraw. (as you wish).

At minimum 65$ you get 0.65 cents a day or 1 dollar a day if you don't sell for 7 days (diamond hand bonus)

Roi 100 days ( 60 days if you don't claim and diamond hand bonus)

They bought 100 strong nodes to give it's holders a constant stream of passive income and they are looking to buy more investments to give it's holders back value/ passive income.

In my opinion it looks decent and I'm in it for a month now. It's 100% legit but everything has a risk and only invest what you can afford to lose.

Again this is not financial advice it's just my opinion and these things can potentially be high risk so please be careful. With that said it can give you a nice passive income with low cost which is really nice.

All you need is metamask or trust wallet and it's on the avalanche network (avax)

Link if interested:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Elvisandreaa, Bitch and 1 other person
1 vapor atm is $0.065 more or less and you need 1000 vapor for 1 node which means $65. This can go up and down depending on the market which means you can make either more or less based on that variable. That's the only risk. And could be a reward since it's dipping now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
i thought this thread was going to be about gaurd nodes @LooksOverAll

cringe sig btw

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Wow this is straight up as ponzi as it gets jfl. How long has the site been up for? If it's new, go for it but pray you won't get screwed. I know a lot of people that actually made some money with Bitconnect back in 2016, but those dudes were extremely early in it. I think it lasted a bit longer than 1 year and a half and this one was fucking massive, we're talking $2 billion ponzi.

If it's been running for longer than a year then avoid it imo

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Wow this is straight up as ponzi as it gets jfl. How long has the site been up for? If it's new, go for it but pray you won't get screwed. I know a lot of people that actually made some money with Bitconnect back in 2016, but those dudes were extremely early in it. I think it lasted a bit longer than 1 year and a half and this one was fucking massive, we're talking $2 billion ponzi.

If it's been running for longer than a year then avoid it imo
It's fairly new and the source of funds isn't just new users. They are using treasury assets to buy investments etc 100 strong nodes atm and more to come. Ofc everything has risk so yeah be careful

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
It's fairly new and the source of funds isn't just new users. They are using treasury assets to buy investments etc 100 strong nodes atm and more to come. Ofc everything has risk so yeah be careful
Check the pm I sent you when you have time

Nodes are the new ohm forks, a ponzi where you need to get in early, ever better if you dont make a single node, wait for the price to pump then gtfo sell for profit and let cucks lose money