Varicocele, Surgery, Testing yourself, How to fix it.

50ordeath

50ordeath

Iron
What is Varicocele?
Varicocele is when there is a enlargement of Veins in your Testicle/s. This enlargement can cause Low Testosterone, Infertility and pain in the Testicle/s.
The way it works is basically, because of the enlargement of the veins, too much Blood can get into your Testicle/s. This causes too much warmth in your Testicle/s causing the Death of Spermcells, which is how your Testosterone gets lower and your Infertility rises.

Stage 1. You will feel almost 24/7 a constant 1/10 Pain, the pain can be described as if someones just very very lightly squishing the inside of your testicle. You will feel the Vein subtly, nothing too much going on there but you can feel it, in most causes if you get it checked the Doctor will make you use a Valsalva maneuver, which is a breathing excercise to help locate Varicocele.

Stage 2. Your Pain is in most cases the same, The doctor will not be needing to use the Valsalva maneuver and you also can tell if you have Varicocele by yourself.

Stage 3. At this point your Varicocele is so thick, it can be seen through your Testicle.

Current cause of Varicocele is unknown, but here are things to Prevent/Fix it.

1. Stop Overejaculating, you dont need to Jerk your shit 24/7 JFL if you are addicted to it.
2. If you are in a lower Stage of Varicocele you can take an Ice pack, wrap it around a kitchen paper towel and hold it against your Testicle, stop when it Hurts, and after a 15-30 seconds continue. do this for 3 minutes a Day.
3. Stop using underwear in Bed, this will relax your Testicles more and wont squish them.
4. Be Healthy (obviously)
5. Excercise, any typ will do.
How to check if you have Varicocele.
Stand up, at best infront of a full length mirror, drop your Pants and Underwear and feel your testicles while taking a deep breath, you can also hold the deep breath. If in the Area where you have slight Pain you feel a Gummy wormish texture that is a Sign of Varicocele. Also if you can see a pack of thick veins through your testicles your cooked.

Varicocele Surgery.

Before i start, this shit is not Pretty at all.
The way the Surgery works is he Smears your balls in a Cream i believe to minimize pain, You are fully awake and you need to be sucking in your stomach from what ive heard. The surgery usually takes 20 mins and you go home the same day. He basically cuts open your testicle, makes a couple of cuts in your veins and stitches that shit up, please look up more info on it yourself cause im not tryna describe this disgusting process.

Keep in mind, this is a very important topic for all Men out there, 15% of men have or have had some sort of Varicocele.
SPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and Norwegian LTN
fuck man i forgot the prefix, mfs with fried dopamine receptors will skip this instantly cause they dont see any color

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
the picture doesnt mean shit tho what is varicocele btw

and nigga if the cause of it is unknown, then why did u fucking put up solutions to fix it if the cause is unknown u just made random shit out of ur ass muh be healthy exercise do nofap and semen retention

btw, semen retention and nofap would make a disease like this even worse

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
the picture doesnt mean shit tho what is varicocele btw

and nigga if the cause of it is unknown, then why did u fucking put up solutions to fix it if the cause is unknown u just made random shit out of ur ass muh be healthy exercise do nofap and semen retention

btw, semen retention and nofap would make a disease like this even worse
bruh i had varicocele myself, i fixed ts by icing my balls. read the thread its a enlargement of veins in your balls. also i didnt say nofap and semen retention. My point was stop jerking off 3 times a fucking day idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and asdvek
bruh i had varicocele myself, i fixed ts by icing my balls. read the thread its a enlargement of veins in your balls. also i didnt say nofap and semen retention. My point was stop jerking off 3 times a fucking day idiot
veiny balls are sign of muscular balls bhai

jokes aside nigga jerking off wont affect a condition like this, mirin thread tho

• +1
Reactions: 50ordeath
veiny balls are sign of muscular balls bhai

jokes aside nigga jerking off wont affect a condition like this, mirin thread tho
Yeah

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Bump, i had the typical 1/10 Varicocele pain again, it felt like your testi was kinda being squished and your left leg also twitched every now and then.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Bump, i had the typical 1/10 Varicocele pain again, it felt like your testi was kinda being squished and your left leg also twitched every now and then.
I fixed it by breathing extremely deeply, i wouldnt say its completely gone but i have basically 0 pain. Also in that time i did a lot of masturbating so that is also correlating

varicocele is not that bad, chronically stressing over it is probably worse for you lol. at no point are you ever cooked

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
varicocele is not that bad, chronically stressing over it is probably worse for you lol. at no point are you ever cooked
yeah your right, painful testicles, low t, infertility and no sperms is not that deep JFL dont hit me with muhhh it dont happen that often Saar stfu better safe than sorry

yeah your right, painful testicles, low t, infertility and no sperms is not that deep JFL dont hit me with muhhh it dont happen that often Saar stfu better safe than sorry
the majority of people will never have these symptoms. 15% of men seems like a lot but in reality only 1% or less actually have a problem, you can have a varicocele and never notice it and it causes no issues

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and genex
I have this on my left ball.
I got it from my friend kneeing me right in between my groin and left ball FUCK HIM 🤬🤬🤬🤬
So I got it from trauma
The pain the first two weeks was pretty ok, it was uncomfortable at most . Then I had a black bruise on my balls. . Then the varicose vein followed .
I immediately got it checked out , the doctor said my balls are fine and no cause for concern , however, I am going back soon and will be larping to get an ultrasound.

I’d say mine is like yours , level 1 and not even that. No pain, no uncomfortableness, barely visable (have to stand up and tense hard to see it)

It fucks with my mind though, like maybe it’s giving me low test, maybe it’s making my left ball smaller, it’s scary man.
I’m definitely gonna consider surgery in the future . Fml, if only he didn’t knee my balls, for fuck sake.

the majority of people will never have these symptoms. 15% of men seems like a lot but in reality only 1% or less actually have a problem, you can have a varicocele and never notice it and it causes no issues
This gives me hope
I have no issues I don’t think

I fixed it by breathing extremely deeply, i wouldnt say its completely gone but i have basically 0 pain. Also in that time i did a lot of masturbating so that is also correlating
I will be trying this
Icing my balls soon

I have this on my left ball.
I got it from my friend kneeing me right in between my groin and left ball FUCK HIM 🤬🤬🤬🤬
So I got it from trauma
The pain the first two weeks was pretty ok, it was uncomfortable at most . Then I had a black bruise on my balls. . Then the varicose vein followed .
I immediately got it checked out , the doctor said my balls are fine and no cause for concern , however, I am going back soon and will be larping to get an ultrasound.

I’d say mine is like yours , level 1 and not even that. No pain, no uncomfortableness, barely visable (have to stand up and tense hard to see it)

It fucks with my mind though, like maybe it’s giving me low test, maybe it’s making my left ball smaller, it’s scary man.
I’m definitely gonna consider surgery in the future . Fml, if only he didn’t knee my balls, for fuck sake.
You defo still have some time to fix it if your doc didnt notice shit and your having the bare minimum symptoms

You defo still have some time to fix it if your doc didnt notice shit and your having the bare minimum symptoms
How do you say I should fix it bro
Check pms