Vaseline on eyelashes experiment

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
For around 2 months, I've been applying vaseline every night on my eyelashes, just a nice scoop on my fingers and then rub it through, on both my upper eyelashes and lower eyelashes.

What I've noticed is that they have gotten longer, thicker and darker. Now I did not take before pictures but I can show some pictures of my eyelashes now. Anyway, it does not hurt to try.

20230930 192905
20231005 211904
20231005 211304

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Arditi, RAMU KAKA and 13 others
niggas rub oily chemical substances on their eyeballs and claim muh lookzmaxz.
the state of forums iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: swuizzy, PseudoMaxxer, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
You claim you're subhuman but based on these pics you can't be

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
niggas rub oily chemical substances on their eyeballs and claim muh lookzmaxz.
the state of forums iq
You Iranian shitskin retard faggot.
Even the slightest thing that helps you improve your looks is worth doing.
I was just sharing my experience
Faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Deleted member 8365, boyopower23 and 10 others
You claim you're subhuman but based on these pics you can't be
Dw you haven't seen my full face. My harmony, eyes together, and lower third is horrible. Subhuman is probably exaggeration I used to be subhuman now I'm ltn

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, aspiringexcel and cytoplasm
ignore the faggots, bookmarking this as i need a substitute for latisse

Google says: "No, Vaseline does not make eyelashes grow longer, thicker, or faster. However, it can make them healthier and appear fuller."
"Vaseline can create the illusion of thicker, longer lashes, and can help retain some moisture. However, it cannot actually make your eyelashes or eyebrows grow longer"

So it would seem that it can be a looksmax for the eyelashes, since its all about looks anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Danish_Retard, zura and 4 others
For around 2 months, I've been applying vaseline every night on my eyelashes, just a nice scoop on my fingers and then rub it through, on both my upper eyelashes and lower eyelashes.

What I've noticed is that they have gotten longer, thicker and darker. Now I did not take before pictures but I can show some pictures of my eyelashes now. Anyway, it does not hurt to try.

View attachment 2474511View attachment 2474513View attachment 2474514
so it possibly could hide upper eyelid exposure? :unsure:

Faggot
how can you even type with oily substances in your eyes :lul:

Google says: "No, Vaseline does not make eyelashes grow longer, thicker, or faster. However, it can make them healthier and appear fuller."
"Vaseline can create the illusion of thicker, longer lashes, and can help retain some moisture. However, it cannot actually make your eyelashes or eyebrows grow longer"

So it would seem that it can be a looksmax for the eyelashes, since its all about looks anyway.
Well if it was an illusion, then it worked, which means it's still valid

Minimally, if you already have little already.
It just gives a good outline to the eyes. Dark thick eyelashes are even better with lighter eyes. I'm going to try @ElBastardo eye lightening drops soon as well and see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Ryldoo IS COPING
mirin, imma try this

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
you have retard ramirez the infamous ogre as your avi and rub oil on your eyeball, def not superhuman iq tier. View attachment 2474542
You live in Shitran, which from things I've read is covered in smoke and filthy pollution. Your mental state is definitely subpar

RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum - Promotes Appearance of Longer, Fuller, And Thicker Eyelashes, For Eye Lash Enhancement, Paraben, And Cruelty Free https://a.co/d/ddcLhii

Many people have vouched for this give it a try

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, blatonslatt, Deleted member 27635 and 1 other person
You live in Shitran, which from things I've read is covered in smoke and filthy pollution. Your mental state is definitely subpar
i think a shitrani guy raped your mother without paying her now you mad
i can pay to make you happy:owo:

sick bro u have beautiful eyes

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum - Promotes Appearance of Longer, Fuller, And Thicker Eyelashes, For Eye Lash Enhancement, Paraben, And Cruelty Free https://a.co/d/ddcLhii

Good alternative for latisse
This won't fuck ur eye area up

• +1

It only works short term. I use it after shower or before going out

Thanks a lot for the suggestion, will look into it

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 30679
It only works short term. I use it after shower or before going out
It was short term for me as well but after 2 months I've noticed slight permanent changes when I haven't applied it right before. Like when I feel my eyelashes they feel fuller. I think overtime it adds up

Some alternatives I have found:
"I use alba’s un-petroleum jelly bc the base ingredient is castor oil. I dont put directly on my lashes, just around my eyes at night. My eyelashes are insanely long!"

"
It’s not the Vaseline it’s your eyelashes being moisturized, so yes it will help but you can clog your eyelashes and get a stye. This used to happen to me. Now I find just washing my eyelashes with olive oil regularly (and rinsing it off) and spraying them with rose water does the same thing. You could also use mct oil (fractionated coconut oil) (it’s very light and less likely to clog) and rub a bit on your lashes for moisture/health
"

It was short term for me as well but after 2 months I've noticed slight permanent changes when I haven't applied it right before. Like when I feel my eyelashes they feel fuller. I think overtime it adds up
Jfl at your IQ

Mirin placebo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Why did you call yourself sub human before? You have decent eyes

35$ for 3 ml :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Now time to try minoxidil. That is cheap and very effective

Btw there’s this absolute shitskin third world Iranian cuck that claims he knows of a superfood that creates longer and fuller eyelashes Google it. If we could find what it is or if he lies idk maybe a solid looksmax.

• +1

thanks, but is it like a permanent thing or what? Can u tell me the routine and logistics behind this

thanks, but is it like a permanent thing or what? Can u tell me the routine and logistics behind this
Apply it like latisse and every night
It's a lash serum
It's permanent I'm pretty sure

Apply it like latisse and every night
It's a lash serum
It's permanent I'm pretty sure
thanks man do you think it’ll help, i think my eyelashes are alr pretty decent cuz once a girl was asking me what eyelash serum I use jfl good part of being curry. Would this serum still benefit me

Attachments

• 3348C146-A55D-4202-8094-7AFC10BB817F.jpeg
    3348C146-A55D-4202-8094-7AFC10BB817F.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
thanks man do you think it’ll help, i think my eyelashes are alr pretty decent cuz once a girl was asking me what eyelash serum I use jfl good part of being curry. Would this serum still benefit me
Chadlite get a life or I’ll take yours I’ll go ER on your girlfriend

• +1
How much u apply? Just a slight film over it or do u put a healthy ammount then wash them?

Dye + vasleine + eyelash curler ascended mine

• Love it
nah vaseline cant grow your lashes it just moisturises them das all

• Hmm...
U won't know unless u try
I can't guarantee results

• +1
Mf you a bad bitch with this lashes

• JFL

My upper lashes look like yours but 2x tbh. The bottom are more spread out and also a little longer. I have naturally long lashes im contemplating if i should do this or not

• +1
How much u apply? Just a slight film over it or do u put a healthy ammount then wash them?
I just rubbed my index, middle and thumb in the tub of vaseline around 5 times and then rubbed it through my eyelashes. Once, I closed my eyes so that both my upper and lower are together, and I rub them upwards, then I open my eyes and rub my upper eyelids upwards, making sure especially I'm applying more to the areas that the eyelashes are thinner. Then I apply downwards on the lower eyelashes.

I just rubbed my index, middle and thumb in the tub of vaseline around 5 times and then rubbed it through my eyelashes. Once, I closed my eyes so that both my upper and lower are together, and I rub them upwards, then I open my eyes and rub my upper eyelids upwards, making sure especially I'm applying more to the areas that the eyelashes are thinner. Then I apply downwards on the lower eyelashes.
It makes them look fuller but not grow them, petroleum not that good for skin contact

• +1
Faggot
Ignore him he’s one of the few low iq users here

• +1

Placebo, use redensyl to grow your lashes

• +1

you should get eye drops and make your sclera more white

• +1

Old post ik, but how long until results start to kick in ?