Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 19994
yes but the ones i go for do sadly.

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah we just like to feel special in our own little blackpill bubble

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, forevermirin, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
that 80/20 bullshit and 60% of guys being single is all nonsense fake news by the Illuminati/Freemasons for the “sexless and lonely young men” agenda started with the isla vista killings and the spread of the blackpill ideology which is an offshoot of red pill ideology

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Canwefixit, Deleted member 20399, mogs_me and 10 others
that 80/20 bullshit and 60% of guys being single is all nonsense fake news by the Illuminati/Freemasons for the “sexless and lonely young men” agenda started with the isla vista killings and the spread of the blackpill ideology which is an offshoot of red pill ideology
You fapped to girls taking a shit today?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, BigBoy and JackTheKnife
Niggas need to go outside, all guys with gfs are normies lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Meteor21, Deleted member 19994 and 6 others
Nah the men look better in relationship

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23558 and St.TikTokcel
handbag holders and placeholders who are expending endless amounts of energy and life force to please and pamper chad's leftovers until she finds another chad

just lol at envying that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, RecessedChinCel, Canwefixit and 5 others
It’s some oofy doofy lanklet who’s emotionally available
its not uncommon to see manlets with girls either. As long as ur NT and look approachable, u can get a gf

• +1
Girls of all looks level are dating normies. See it on TikTok, Twitter and of course irl all the time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and autistic_tendencies
yes but the vast majority have had a chad fuck buddy

Based. It’s a demoralization psiy op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and St.TikTokcel
Just be tall is real but i saw manlets with gfs too

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
On the dot.

Having a gf doesn’t mean shit bc that doesn’t mean she sexually desires you. Women have different standards for boyfriends vs sexual partners.

handbag holders and placeholders who are expending endless amounts of energy and life force to please and pamper chad's leftovers until she finds another chad

just lol at envying that
I know of someone like that but still rotting away here isnt really better. What if Chad doesnt come and they stay forever lol

N
Not entirely. I think the biggest problem is another stat. 50% of guys don't even have one close friend. Even as a htn/chadlite it is somewhat tough if you are a complete loner. You aee given access tospaces easy enough as htn/chadlite and up, but unless you hit the genetic lottery you have to at least perform up to standard. Good luck if you have been rotting for years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 24940 and horizontallytall
only ltn is emotionally available for mtb

• +1

just lol at envying that
A lot of foids have fucked Chads and got pumped and dumped by them. Most aren’t dating a Chad cuz Chad won’t commit or they just know already that the Chad is too good looking for them and would be too much competition.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, Xangsane and autistic_tendencies
also indeed no girl is dating me

it's math. Chad is rare. If the girls could all date Chad, they would.

This is why swipe apps messed up the dating market for normies. Chad became widely accessible.

When she gets a taste of true hotness she'll never be satisfied with less.

It's the same with guys. Ever date a Stacy and then a Becky after? It's not satisfying.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Canwefixit, Deleted member 19994 and autistic_tendencies
Niggas need to go outside, all guys with gfs are normies lmao
Just cause they date doesn’t mean the relationship is good, girl could still have girls night outs and cheat on him easily (most girls do)

Just cause they date doesn’t mean the relationship is good, girl could still have girls night outs and cheat on him easily (most girls do)
jfl the reason u guys dont have gfs is cuz u niggas never go outside and hate women for not liking you, while ur the person that is annoying and delusional

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
jfl the reason u guys dont have gfs is cuz u niggas never go outside and hate women for not liking you, while ur the person that is annoying and delusional
Doesent disprove what they only date a brownie after getting pumped and dumped by chads and prolly still do while dating a normie. I have literally seen guys get cucked by their gf at a party before lol

Yeah. Most women are dating and fucking bland normies. The really good looking women are fucking some normies that go to the gym.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and autistic_tendencies
Doesent disprove what they only date a brownie after getting pumped and dumped by chads and prolly still do while dating a normie. I have literally seen guys get cucked by their gf at a party before lol
i dont deny it but it doesnt happen as often as ur incel ass thinks

• Hmm...
i dont deny it but it doesnt happen as often as ur incel ass thinks
I mean I’ve seen it happen in person and most normies end up geting cucked lol coping if you don’t think at bare minimum half get cucked

I mean I’ve seen it happen in person and most normies end up geting cucked lol coping if you don’t think at bare minimum half get cucked
arguing with ppl like u is useless

unless you live in fucking cuckmerica

cuz here it doesnt happen alot bhai

No shit, 0.001% of the male population can not date all 3 billion women on earth

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994

I do live in america

Seen it twice and I’ve been to one party saw two couples break up because they wanted some tall htn lol
America is so depressing honestly

Come to the Netherlands broski

• So Sad
Where I from I haven’t seen a single couple under the age of 40 that doesn’t conform to blackpill standards

Why would american girls cheat more than dutch girls

Girls of all looks level are dating normies. See it on TikTok, Twitter and of course irl all the time.
I doubt it. I'm weak MTN according to Looksmax and I'm a sexless virgin.

Dont be autistic and approach
Should I go to college? I'm 23 but slightly below-average IQ (105).

I think you can't build social circles after your early twenties (college).