Reactions: mrdouchebag, micropp and Xangsane
both need to be killed and removed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and nathan
IMG 5233

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and nathan
Wasn't this faggot making fun of blackpill sometime back?

• +1
Reactions: zura and nathan
I saw one clip of him in which someone, probably as a joke, made some comment that he couldn't get laid. And that definitely hit a nerve, because he flipped a shit at them.

Either way, Vaush is exactly what the average guy my age (he's 2 months younger than me) and in my area (PNW) looks like and honestly, it's something of a confidence boost that the age pill and the bf% pill have been so much easier on me than them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
View attachment 3005657
he says mogged in the first 30 seconds of the video
This site has basically become the new 4chan. It heavily impacts internet culture because all of the parastic tiktokers copy off the site. Then some normies see those tiktoks and copy the terms. It then slowly proliferates into the mainstream, just like the memes from 4chan did.

Some guy posted about putting honey on your eyelids here and it's already being promoted on tiktok.

This is why half the OGS left. This is why noone actually discusses looksmaxxing on this site anymore.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and nathan
We are the pioneers of the internet lingo.
Nothing new here.
High IQ people invent new terms and the low IQ sheep are copying them.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and nathan
I saw one clip of him in which someone, probably as a joke, made some comment that he couldn't get laid. And that definitely hit a nerve, because he flipped a shit at them.

Either way, Vaush is exactly what the average guy my age (he's 2 months younger than me) and in my area (PNW) looks like and honestly, it's something of a confidence boost that the age pill and the bf% pill have been so much easier on me than them.
Joined 2019 and still only got 188 posts? Seeing a post from u is like a rare spawn.

• Ugh..
Reactions: nathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back