Vegan Degeneration: Mic The Vegan

SikKunt

SikKunt

Terrachad
Damn, he looks like a drug addict in this video.

It's probably the lighting, the light source on here is coming straight from above while we're used to see him with perfect light on his videos, no one can fuck up their skin that fast, even on drugs

It's probably the lighting, the light source on here is coming straight from above while we're used to see him with perfect light on his videos, no one can fuck up their skin that fast, even on drugs
He's not the only one though, others also have these traits after going Vegan.
I doubt It's the light though, you can clearly see the dark circles under his eyes and that malnourished sunken eyes look on him.

He's not the only one though, others also have these traits after going Vegan.
I doubt It's the light though, you can clearly see the dark circles under his eyes and that malnourished sunken eyes look on him.

giphy.gif

Jon Venus, Nimai Delgado, and many other vegans look alright, pls don't be this kind of guy

The lowest IQ thing are vegans who say going vegan can cure everything AND meat-eaters who blame every negative feature on veganism, this is just another level of stupidity

Jon Venus, Nimai Delgado
Both steroid users and Jon might not be a true vegan, I could bet he eats animal products in secret.
It is impossible for a human to thrive on such a diet due to our carnivorous nature, issues WILL arise.

psl has literally infected youtube. its only going to get worse. lookism is spreading people are more and more comfortable pointing out peoples (mostly genetic) physical flaws and general ugliness. literally has nothing to do with diet. there are supermodels who live on cigs vodka coffee and 1 small meal they look like glowing angels. these extreme dietcels are undoubtedly stupid.

psl has literally infected youtube. its only going to get worse. lookism is spreading people are more and more comfortable pointing out peoples (mostly genetic) physical flaws and general ugliness. literally has nothing to do with diet. there are supermodels who live on cigs vodka coffee and 1 small meal they look like glowing angels. these extreme dietcels are undoubtedly stupid.
Mic didn't use to look like this.

I don't know, man.
But i'm incel.
:feelsrope:

Mic didn't use to look like this.

you are a fucking idiot. i been a dietcel its all complete BULLSHIT. there are carnivores/keto people all over youtube who look like diseased crack addicts who havent slept in a week move on. it all genetic

mikahlia mentally ill peterson has also has tons of surgery/looksmaxing as well as her dad. look at older vids of them they are absolute subhumans its all looksmaxing/ genetics

you are a fucking idiot. i been a dietcel its all complete BULLSHIT. there are carnivores/keto people all over youtube who look like diseased crack addicts who havent slept in a week move on. it all genetic

mikahlia mentally ill peterson has also has tons of surgery/looksmaxing as well as her dad. look at older vids of them they are absolute subhumans its all looksmaxing/ genetics
Maybe but not long term carnivores. Mic the vegan has been vegan for 6 years, meanwhile the carnivore trend is quite recent.

This dude's been carnivore for 10 years.

Keep eating a slave diet fuck face.
Diet influences how people will develop, look at the Masai and Native Americans, all massive bones in their faces. Now look at the modern human, recessed, fat, sick, and dies young (Takes pills as well).
Zero IQ off yourself.

pure genetic determinism is cope

people also misunderstand and simplify the complex interaction between environment and genome to produce phenotype

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt