Vegan ism is good for acne?

D

Deleted member 19905

Platinum
Fuck sv3rige and go vegan for no acne?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
it's not that veganism is good for your skin it's that many animal products such as dairy stimulate IGF-1 production which feeds back into skin issues.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and boss8055
it's not that veganism is good for your skin it's that many animal products such as dairy stimulate IGF-1 production which feeds back into skin issues.
It's also easy to regulate B12 intake when not eating animal products. Excessive B12 intake can cause inflammation resulting in acne.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Veganism is terrible and doesn't fix anything. Generally people who go vegan were previously junk food addicts with eating disorders so getting rid of processed foods gives them some temporary relief like fasting. But veganism is nutritionally empty and extremely inflammatory and it will damage just about every organ and tissue in your body. Vegans usually have graying skin, an inability to tan (they just burn), sunken eyes and rashes/acne are fairly common. My ex-gf was vegan and had eczema for years until she stopped doing it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 19551
Veganism is terrible and doesn't fix anything. Generally people who go vegan were previously junk food addicts with eating disorders so getting rid of processed foods gives them some temporary relief like fasting. But veganism is nutritionally empty and extremely inflammatory and it will damage just about every organ and tissue in your body. Vegans usually have graying skin, an inability to tan (they just burn), sunken eyes and rashes/acne are fairly common. My ex-gf was vegan and had eczema for years until she stopped doing it.
how it is extremely inflammatory?
I cured my seborreic dermatitis with veganism and probiotics (+fiber = healthy gut) and carnivore diet or keto was terrible for me and also boring
Now im vegetarian, i eat eggs and liver

Last edited:
how it is extremely inflammatory?
He's retarded. Any diet obsessed retard with a personal agenda will spew out generic gesticulatory but non specific buzz word jargon like muh inflammation muh cleanse muh gut bacteria