Vegans/vegetarians are right

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain

This might be an unpopular opinion but I think people not eating animal meat are right. It’s unnatural and very grotesque. If I had more empathy I wouldn’t eat it, but bruv do Big Macs taste good.

Pretending that eating cattle is anything but ethically wrong is just cage fuel. It’s very wrong but I don’t care about that. It tastes too good and too many people do it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Chadeep, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
@Beastimmung thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Beastimmung and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, FaceandBBC, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Don't care about morality, only about health and the economy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, iloveboobs, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
You can say anything about eating meat, you can moralfag about it or whatever, but this is just delusional
It is unnatural to eat processed meat this way. JFL at you. If you know anything about the process in production for farm animals you’d know they get chemicals that enlarge their organs so they can be sold at a higher weight in the grocery stores etc. it’s in no way natural

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
It is unnatural to eat processed meat this way. JFL at you. If you know anything about the process in production for farm animals you’d know they get chemicals that enlarge their organs so they can be sold at a higher weight in the grocery stores etc. it’s in no way natural
You said animal meat in general

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and AspiringMogger
Eat whatever you want, at the end of the day only low IQ fags will get mad at you for not eating a specific type of food :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AspiringMogger, LancasteR and 1 other person
If I had to get my hands dirty for my food then I would.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
what will gonna do with those animals like chicken and pigs if we dont eat them

• +1
  • +1
It’s unnatural and very grotesque.
Eating meat is very natural. So is sodomizing men. However, both are disgusting and spread diseases. And at least men can consent to being sodomized.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AspiringMogger
Eat whatever you want, at the end of the day only low IQ fags will get mad at you for not eating a specific type of food :feelsokman:
Yes I’m gonna go to the meat market now and get some meaty meat brev

• Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
You mean massive farming and slaughtering factories are unnatural

• +1
Eating factory farmed meat is grotesque, eating free range healthy animals is good.

Although a vegetarian diet can be healthy too, certainly healthier then the goyslop meat most people nowadays eat.

Vegan is too extreme. Vegetarian is best as you get Complete Protein Source Milk.