Vegetables are good for losing weight

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
Stop coping with raw grass fed beef that most of you can't even afford.

It's all about eating the goyslop and then fill out with voluminous fibre if you're still hungry.

Ideal is probably infant liver, but that's totally unrealistic for most people, so don't try to be perfect.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, mug, n9wiff and 4 others
Couldn't pay me to eat a vegetable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Holy shit you’ve been long gone I forgot u even exsist

• +1
Reactions: mug, descension and Deleted member 52452
Stop coping with raw grass fed beef that most of you can't even afford.

It's all about eating the goyslop and then fill out with voluminous fibre if you're still hungry.

Ideal is probably infant liver, but that's totally unrealistic for most people, so don't try to be perfect.
I can verity. I cut my diet to 1000 calories a day max and was eating frozen vegetables a lot especially green beans with vegetarian fishstick or cutlet. I lost 10kg in one month. Not pur fat but 10kg is still not bad. Was skipping breakfast as well and if I can't stop thinking about eating closer to bedtime it's good to have a yogurt. Also only drinking water as well. Vegetables are king

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Holy shit you’ve been long gone I forgot u even exsist
Lol that's what you think, but I've actually interacted and influenced you through many mediums. Only benevolently of course!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I like kale and beans

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 51576
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
Damn bro I sure wish I could find that tasty. It's like one of the healthiest things you can have.
it's all about what your add them to and how they are prepared. kale can be added to a multitude of things like meat, smoothies, fish etc. I like to Kale in with my eggs in the morning. while beans taste good when prepared well.

• +1
also are you the real eriot lodger?

• +1
it's all about what your add them to and how they are prepared. kale can be added to a multitude of things like meat, smoothies, fish etc. I like to Kale in with my eggs in the morning. while beans taste good when prepared well.
Yeh that makes sense. I thought you were just straight up munching down kale and beans with any spices or condiments jfl

• JFL
Yeh that makes sense. I thought you were just straight up munching down kale and beans with any spices or condiments jfl
lmao no

kale can be eaten raw when cut up into small pieces and served with a good salad vinegar. I also like to have berries on the side.

• +1
lmao no

kale can be eaten raw when cut up into small pieces and served with a good salad vinegar. I also like to have berries on the side.
Yes, raw kale is pretty good especially if you're a little hungry. I would sometimes pour some of organic chili sauce on a leaf when I was playing online poker and didn't wanna have to leave the table even to prepare meals. :feelsping:

• +1
welcome back

how've you been lately
I've been pretty good, thanks! Been a little more social as well as spent time on different hobbies quite a lot. Had to return here though because it felt like a piece that was missing from my life during my hiatus.

• +1
I like kale and beans
Kale is quite literally cattle feed. Billions were spent in the last decade in order to market it to the masses as muh healthy cruciferous veggie.

It is full of oxalates and almost entirely unable to be absorbed from your body and is nothing more than ruffage with added oxalates and heavy metals due to the plant being a hyper absorber in the soil. Horrible.

Beans are okay in small portion and with the lectins removed, otherwise they too are a net negative for your health

• Hmm...
Yes, raw kale is pretty good especially if you're a little hungry. I would sometimes pour some of organic chili sauce on a leaf when I was playing online poker and didn't wanna have to leave the table even to prepare meals. :feelsping:
I like raspberry vinaigrette and chopped cheese curds with my kale salad

it is quick and easy so it is good if you dont feel like making a full meal

I've been pretty good, thanks! Been a little more social as well as spent time on different hobbies quite a lot. Had to return here though because it felt like a piece that was missing from my life during my hiatus.
good to hear

I've been on here less in the past month

just finished my bachelors degree so im now focusing on other things but for now im going to enjoy my life traveling over the summer with my gf and family and relaxing.

• Love it
Kale is quite literally cattle feed. Billions were spent in the last decade in order to market it to the masses as muh healthy cruciferous veggie.

It is full of oxalates and almost entirely unable to be absorbed from your body and is nothing more than ruffage with added oxalates and heavy metals due to the plant being a hyper absorber in the soil. Horrible.

Beans are okay in small portion and with the lectins removed, otherwise they too are a net negative for your health
Kale mogs when prepared right

beans need to be soaked and boiled to filter out the anti nutrients

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

Tales contrived directly from an Estonian mental ward patient. You can just feel how healthy kale is the minutes after you eat it. It brings about a sense of long lasting energy and serenity without any additional cravings or subsequent brain fog. Compare it to eating a burger from McDonald's where it feels more like you had a weak hit of dope or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21716 and Deleted member 51576
good to hear

I've been on here less in the past month

just finished my bachelors degree so im now focusing on other things but for now im going to enjoy my life traveling over the summer with my gf and family and relaxing.
That sounds mogger AF. But have you considered bringing back the old lion avi? It had insane JFL aura.

• +1

also what kind of diet would you recommend then?

That sounds mogger AF. But have you considered bringing back the old lion avi? It had insane JFL aura.
yes I actually might do it now since ive had request for it

• Love it
I just eat whatever my mom cooks tbh

I just eat whatever my mom cooks tbh
Ramen had MSG though, which can supposedly kill brain cells. Not sure how valid the theory is, but I'd be wary.

Ramen had MSG though, which can supposedly kill brain cells. Not sure how valid the theory is, but I'd be wary.

sheit i have a bunch of ramen noodles in my pantry

• +1
also what kind of diet would you recommend then?
Depends on your carb/glucose partitioning genetics. If you’re a strong/fast metabolizer of carbs, you should be on a high carb diet with moderate fats and moderate protein.

for skinny fat people—aka people who are insulin resistant aka can’t metabolize carbs well—low carb, moderate protein, moderate fats.

Protein should come from a variety of sources—sardines, beef, lamb, goat, wild caught salmon.

Carbs should come from organic fruits and vegetables. Avoid cruciferous and green leaf vegetables and stick to root and nightshade family imo. Ideal fruits are berries and cherries. I’d avoid grapes, apples, bananas.

Avoid reactionary diets (raw meat diet, carnivore diet, paleo, etc)

Avoid ray peat advice. You will get fat and clog your arteries.

Avoid any food that is canned.

I do think intermittent fasting is ideal for health and longevity.

• +1
Depends on your carb/glucose partitioning genetics. If you’re a strong/fast metabolizer of carbs, you should be on a high carb diet with moderate fats and moderate protein.

for skinny fat people—aka people who are insulin resistant aka can’t metabolize carbs well—low carb, moderate protein, moderate fats.

Protein should come from a variety of sources—sardines, beef, lamb, goat, wild caught salmon.

Carbs should come from organic fruits and vegetables. Avoid cruciferous and green leaf vegetables and stick to root and nightshade family imo. Ideal fruits are berries and cherries. I’d avoid grapes, apples, bananas.

Avoid reactionary diets (raw meat diet, carnivore diet, paleo, etc)

Avoid ray peat advice. You will get fat and clog your arteries.

Avoid any food that is canned.

I do think intermittent fasting is ideal for health and longevity.

what is wrong with canned foods?

what is wrong with canned foods?
Metal from the can and other can lining chemicals and byproducts leeching into the food. This is particularly a concern with acidic foods and oily foods but I wouldn’t consume anything canned in general.

Speaking of metals and your diet.. I wrote a semi comprehensive thread on the importance of avoiding metals (but particularly aluminum) in your diet:

Metal from the can and other can lining chemicals and byproducts leeching into the food. This is particularly a concern with acidic foods and oily foods but I wouldn’t consume anything canned in general.

Speaking of metals and your diet.. I wrote a semi comprehensive thread on the importance of avoiding metals (but particularly aluminum) in your diet:

Canned salmons and sardines is very good though

ok but grass fed beef is healthy

Yeah but must guys aren't billionaires
Do you wanna know how much I make? I can wager you I am the brokest person on this website and I invest most of my money into a healthy diet as a teenager.

Do you wanna know how much I make? I can wager you I am the brokest person on this website and I invest most of my money into a healthy diet as a teenager.
I pay about £4 (slightly less) for grass-fed beef that lasts me two separate occasions (not meals meals would be 3-4).

I pay about £4 (slightly less) for grass-fed beef that lasts me two separate occasions (not meals meals would be 3-4).
Oh wow that sounds cheap. May I ask which country do you live?

Oh wow that sounds cheap. May I ask which country do you live?
I live in London, I'm 225lbs and 6'3 so I do have to eat a bit more, I usually either eat it with spaghetti or on the side with vegetables, this is what it looks like:

And I've noticed that grass-fed costs more than ground for obvious reasons (omega 3).

• Woah
Just eat steamed vegetables and protein to get lean…

I live in London, I'm 225lbs and 6'3 so I do have to eat a bit more, I usually either eat it with spaghetti or on the side with vegetables, this is what it looks like:

View attachment 2950907

And I've noticed that grass-fed costs more than ground for obvious reasons (omega 3).
It may seem expensive because all you zoomers spend money on doordash/ubereats and so you end up spending $200+ on fast food where as I'm chilling on $50 when you account for water, cooking oils etc.

Just eat steamed vegetables and protein to get lean…
As soon as I lose weight I will ascend so fucking hard, I just ate one meal today only and Im craving kebabs but I keep reminding myself how much potential there is under my face that my fat is hiding.

• +1
Reactions: mug
As soon as I lose weight I will ascend so fucking hard, I just ate one meal today only and Im craving kebabs but I keep reminding myself how much potential there is under my face that my fat is hiding.
Same bro im gonna start veggiemaxxing to reveal my chad features a plate if veggies is like 50 cals

Same bro im gonna start veggiemaxxing to reveal my chad features a plate if veggies is like 50 cals
Im pretty much heightmaxxed and dickmaxxed, ideal race being white, Though I already have a maturing hairline at 18 I dont know if thats something i should be worried about i really value my hair

It may seem expensive because all you zoomers spend money on doordash/ubereats and so you end up spending $200+ on fast food where as I'm chilling on $50 when you account for water, cooking oils etc.
Yeah a lot of the retards here eat fast-food n chit, but I'm a millennial who had to learn to cook and clean for myself since an early age. I even found a food store that has very low prices and SOMETIMES they have things like beef, although it is a lot of goyslop I have to admit. Being active and having a fast metabolism still makes me able to maintain 12% body fat or less so it's all good!

Yeah a lot of the retards here eat fast-food n chit, but I'm a millennial who had to learn to cook and clean for myself since an early age. I even found a food store that has very low prices and SOMETIMES they have things like beef, although it is a lot of goyslop I have to admit. Being active and having a fast metabolism still makes me able to maintain 12% body fat or less so it's all good!
Only downside is that the beef is stored in plastic (I think) but either way that seems to be the only failo the entire meals I make are extremely healthy, efficient since I also end up spending less money and get used to eating like this to the point where I don't want fast food.

I had to do everything by myself at 17 such as washing my clothes, cooking for myself, keeping my shit finding a job I feel you

• +1