VEINS UNDER EYE

M

man733

Iron
I think my skin is so thin under my eye which means I can see the veins under my eye it looks like I got a shock in my eye or something, I’ve researched it and it looks like it’s impossible to get rid off except surgery? Does any1 know how to cover it up or the fix something (picture taken from google) over exaggerated photo ofcourse it’s not this bad.
IMG 5800

It doesnt look that bad, doubt people notice it really.Its unlikely u can get rid of it completely without surgery but icing the area might help somewhat(obviously essential things such as quality sleep, lower blue light exposure etc can also have a chance of helping)

It doesnt look that bad, doubt people notice it really.Its unlikely u can get rid of it completely without surgery but icing the area might help somewhat(obviously essential things such as quality sleep, lower blue light exposure etc can also have a chance of helping)
Was thinking of frauding it with bb cream but don’t know if it works to cover the veins

Was thinking of frauding it with bb cream but don’t know if it works to cover the veins
Well the secret to anything looks related is trying all the shit possible because there are numerous solutions to any problem. Do it all bro its not like u will fuck urself up dw. Last resort is surgery if it bothers you.

• +1
Reactions: man733