Venners in Turkey Cost?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
How much for white wide " Hollywood smile" Venners in Turkey?

Anyone know?

Surgeries i plan to get in Turkey cheaply

- Rhinoplasty
- Leg Lengthening
- Eyebrow thickening-lowering transplant
- Veneers

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel, Deleted member 17829 and Toth's thot

- Rhinoplasty
- Leg Lengthening
- Veneers
Dollar is so worthy here, also turkish women like western men a lot.

What's your current height btw?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and PubertyMaxxer
Use Google
Rthshy

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Damn it's really worth shopping for basic surgeries there :love:

The trick, as always, is to find an ortho that doesn't overcharge you for being a foreigner and that actually has a good eye for aesthetics. I've seen many veneers results that look artificial as fuck, too opaque and white to the point of looking like a bad Instagram filter. Some of them were just cash grabs, with people that had quite good enamel and just needed teeth whitening and cleaning, yet they got veneers. Also the one that is really good is most likely to have more patients, be more famous and as such, charge higher prices, Suleyman Tas is a rhinoplasty surgeon based in Turkey but reportedly charges +7k for a rhinoplasty (like, 2.5 times more the average there). I'm pretty sure the same can happen with other surgeons or dentists in any part of the world.
Good luck with your search!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angloidcel, PubertyMaxxer and Anchor_Ship
There is a reason why turkey is very cheap with veneers. My friend just got veneers done in germany. He paid 20k and his result is fantastic/natural. His doctor just laughed about turkish clinics and their cheap work. It can destroy you forever.
The same goes for hairtransplants. If its cheap its bad.

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel and NegativeNorwood
There is a reason why turkey is very cheap with veneers. My friend just got veneers done in germany. He paid 20k and his result is fantastic/natural. His doctor just laughed about turkish clinics and their cheap work. It can destroy you forever.
Thoughts? @MrRubiks

That's true, if it is too cheap then it's most likely to be bad. Not all the expensive things are good, but all good things are expensive.

@PubertyMaxxer The best bet may be to hire a good insurance. I pay 27€ per month (and is for 3 people) and mine covers quite a large amount of money. Emax veneers in Spain cost around 700-800€ per veneer, but with my insurance it costs 360€ per veneer. The company is Caser and the name of the insurance is "Sonrisa Perfecta". I don't know if you can hire an insurance while being a non resident in the country where you will be doing cosmetic procedures (be it Turkey, Spain, Italy, etc), but you should give it a look if you want to save money IMO.

Don’t veneers charge your teeth so you look like a monster below the veneer

Don’t veneers charge your teeth so you look like a monster below the veneer

No prep veneers exist, with those there's no need to do anything to the teeth.
Of course, those do no look as natural as the ones that need preparation, which are for people that already has shit teeth (discoloured, bad enamel, etc), so their loss is minimal compared to the massive gain in aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel and poopmaster22
No prep veneers exist, with those there's no need to do anything to the teeth.
Of course, those do no look as natural as the ones that need preparation, which are for people that already has shit teeth (discoloured, bad enamel, etc), so their loss is minimal compared to the massive gain in aesthetics.
Do I need veneers or just whitening and if so how white with which method?

Attachments

• 10E2550B-2116-4CD9-9B88-B06ED2438F40.jpeg
    10E2550B-2116-4CD9-9B88-B06ED2438F40.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: angloidcel, poopmaster22 and NegativeNorwood
Do I need veneers or just whitening and if so how white with which method?

No need for veneers, get whitening and a professional cleaning.

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel and poopmaster22
  • +1
:oops: i was planning to go turkey for veeners, after zygo implants.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: poopmaster22 and PubertyMaxxer
Thats just false, Turkey is especially focused on hair transplants plus the PPP in Turkey and Germany isn't the same, thats the reason why hair transplants there are much cheaper. There was a popular video on youtube that examined hair transplants done in Turkey and Western Europe, and both of them had equally good and bad results, so money hardly matters

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

- Rhinoplasty
- Leg Lengthening
- Veneers
where rhino and how much?

Just fucking with you go do it and tell me how it is so I can’t go do it. But the civil war I don’t want to get merked walking out of the clinic
civil var ?:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22