[VENTING] This is your reality.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Humans may be able to adapt and survive but certain things about humans simply will never change, like greed for example.

You are a human, you will always want to be around nature, plants, greenery and a water source. You will always want to stick you penis inside a woman's vagina. You will always need only oxygen to breathe and live. You will always need edible food (meat, dairy, vegetables, fruits and other whole foods only) to survive and live healthy.

It doesn't matter what era or time you live in, it doesn't matter which planet you live in and it doesn't matter what situation you are in, you will always need these things I listed to be content with your existence.

This is one of the few reasons why I believe space travel is retarded and impossible. Life outside of this planet is impossible, and likewise an artificial/fake and unhealthy lifestyle is impossible to sustain for a long time for a normal/good life as a human being.

If you're surrounded by cars, pollution and a brutalist architecture neighbourhood, one day you will have the urge to rope or escape such a place to nature.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Danish_Retard, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
DNRD

• +1
Reactions: AustrianOak47
Holy shit my attention span is beyond fucked...

• +1
Reactions: ascension and MilkMan87
I have the urge to eye rape bitches

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
I have the urge to eye rape bitches
You will always continue to have that urge until your drive plummets due to old age, you can't control it... and even if you do manage to control it, you will not be able to do so for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Turbo Racist
89BABCCA 5588 4080 B257 0FF6CDF1C397

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles, optimisticzoomer and TechnoBoss
The fact that people can’t read this short ass thread is beyond me lol

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang and Tabula Rasa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Eriot Lodger
8D0BDEC3 82C9 4509 BAA3 82E7CDAEC2CB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Humans may be able to adapt and survive but certain things about humans simply will never change, like greed for example.

You are a human, you will always want to be around nature, plants, greenery and a water source. You will always want to stick you penis inside a woman's vagina. You will always need only oxygen to breathe and live. You will always need edible food (meat, dairy, vegetables, fruits and other whole foods only) to survive and live healthy.

It doesn't matter what era or time you live in, it doesn't matter which planet you live in and it doesn't matter what situation you are in, you will always need these things I listed to be content with your existence.

This is one of the few reasons why I believe space travel is retarded and impossible. Life outside of this planet is impossible, and likewise an artificial/fake and unhealthy lifestyle is impossible to sustain for a long time for a normal/good life as a human being.

If you're surrounded by cars, pollution and a brutalist architecture neighbourhood, one day you will have the urge to rope or escape such a place to nature.
Its better to provide everyone these things rather that wasting effort time and money on other pointless shit

Its better to provide everyone these things rather that wasting effort time and money on other pointless shit
yeah, but nobody will provide everyone these things, instead they want to provide you lots of unhealthy junk food and content to watch on on youtube or netflix

incels won't get free pussy and love from women

fresh air comes at a price (move away from cities)

water is capitalised (air might be soon too)

meat is already expensive and might be illegal in a few years for the betterment of this earth or some other retarded reason, cause they're trying to promote veganism and eating bugs

even plants are costly lol, the plants at my workplace are sold for hundreds of dollars, sometimes thousands

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and optimisticzoomer
I’m moving to the country soon

Wow i didnt know that was my reality thanks

You made a good point about us always being dependent on natural habitats. I never thought about this before. Hmm. Excellent thinking boyo. Finally an user putting effort into a post.

Wow i didnt know that was my reality thanks
it's more of a reminder, it's supposed to give you a direction regarding what you really should pursue in life

if you have fantasies about going to some paradise, or some weird planet outside of earth... or if you dream of never being dependant on food, shelter, water and women ever again... then you are coping

You made a good point about us always being dependent on natural habitats. I never thought about this before. Hmm. Excellent thinking boyo. Finally an user putting effort into a post.
thanks

as a human, some things about yourself and how you function can never change... no matter how wild your imagination is about how else the human body could function

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
I am going to space to find my alien stacy

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Tabula Rasa
meat is already expensive and might be illegal in a few years for the betterment of this earth or some other retarded reason, cause they're trying to promote veganism and eating bugs
Nigger
This is based
Meat (beef, lamb mainly) production takes up too much land. You're talking about being in nature

Also this eating bugs thing is a meme. No one promotes that. Although they should as it's a good source of protein and chimps rely on insects. Humans no doubt did in the past too

Meat (beef, lamb mainly) production takes up too much land.
there’s already been a study conducted on how it takes more animals lives for crop production than for meat production

if anything veganism is less sustainable for the earth if you really care about it

and keep in mind, 1 g of protein from steak is not the same as 1 g of protein from soy or lentils, animal protein is just much superior

You're talking about being in nature
in nature you eat organic foods, like fruits, meat, dairy, etc. only

Also this eating bugs thing is a meme. No one promotes that.
chinks already eat bugs as a delicacy even though there’s no bombing going on in vietnam anymore and even though they have other better foods that they can grow and eat lol

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I honestly wanna move to the middle of nowhere, hunt for my food, drink coconut water. Sleep on the grond. And hunt some more food with my dog. Fishing.. building my own house.

I honestly wanna move to the middle of nowhere, hunt for my food, drink coconut water. Sleep on the grond. And hunt some more food with my dog. Fishing.. building my own house.
based

sad

I wish i can just run away. But id be betraying my family if i did. My dream is just to live a primal life where i hunt for food and sleep in cabins. Or just get rich asf, i dont know man.

I was never keen on humanity becoming spacefaring. This planet is good enough. Just maintain it's nature, prevent the heat death of the universe somehow and let us all live in paradise for eternity. Sounds good to me

• +1
Reactions: john2
there’s already been a study conducted on how it takes more animals lives for crop production than for meat production

if anything veganism is less sustainable for the earth if you really care about it

and keep in mind, 1 g of protein from steak is not the same as 1 g of protein from soy or lentils, animal protein is just much superior

in nature you eat organic foods, like fruits, meat, dairy, etc. only

chinks already eat bugs as a delicacy even though there’s no bombing going on in vietnam anymore and even though they have other better foods that they can grow and eat lol
"A study". One compared to all studies showing the effects of meat production? And link it

And that's not the topic. The topic is emissions but also, what I was referring to, land use. We could feed the world with far less agricultural land if people stopped eating red meat.

Besides, lots of cropland is used to grow feed to feed livestock. Animal agriculture is obviously a terrible industry, you're just coping.
Ilnw73kmsgh41

(Separate point but you're probably not even able to go and kill an animal yourself to eat, instead relying on an out of sight, out of mind approach)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
We could feed the world with far less agricultural land if people stopped eating red meat.
red meat is crucial for humans imo

at least white meat and sea food is

you need some form of animal (not bug/insect) protein in your body to function normally

but you’re right, if you want everyone to be weak malnourished peasants, then the world could easily be fed off less arable land if the whole world was vegetarian

• JFL
What if there's a planet out there in a different galaxy that is earth on steroids. 10x bigger trees, etc.

red meat is crucial for humans imo

at least white meat and sea food is

you need some form of animal (not bug/insect) protein in your body to function normally

but you’re right, if you want everyone to be weak malnourished peasants, then the world could easily be fed off less arable land if the whole world was vegetarian
You're talking out your ass

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What if there's a planet out there in a different galaxy that is earth on steroids. 10x bigger trees, etc.
how will you get there

getting to a different galaxy would take you over a thousand years

and this is assuming if space tech and space travel is even real

if a tree is ten times bigger than a typical earth tree, there would probably be more carbon dioxide produced around it at night time and cutting the tree for shelter and firewood would be insanely difficult

You're talking out your ass
i’m not talking out of my ass

if you genuinely think insect protein is good, it’s over for you

the most truecel looking races feed on mainly plants and less red meat

• JFL
i’m not talking out of my ass

if you genuinely think insect protein is good, it’s over for you

the most truecel looking races feed on mainly plants and less red meat
So you think red meat makes you better looking?:soy::soy:

What's wrong with insect protein too? Stop watching redpill content boyo