Verdicts on creatine?

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
Safe/Unsafe?

Benefits/Downsides?

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and OOGABOOGA
Beneficial, mostly safe, might worsen hair loss but probably not apparently? The hair thing is the reason i and many here don’t use it but having looked more closely the evidence behind that seems flimsy

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Mongrelcel and Effortless
It's litteraly only a fucking protein of course its safe,
Benefits : 5-15% more strenght, feeling less exhausted in wourkouts
Downsides : you need to drink a lot, some water retention in face but a little

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22123 and Mongrelcel
it legit trigger hair loss IF you are a subhuman who prone to lose hair like me. it gives wonderful boost at gym though, i'm still using it along with Fin.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Effortless
do it if you are twink. go hard or go home

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I thought creatine caused my face to bloat but it was because I wasn't drinking enough water with it like the fucking retard I am.

Over all its one of the supplements that actually works to a significant amount, those extra 2-3 reps over the course of years add up to a substantial amount. It's also good for the heart and brain function apparently.

Not to mention, very cheap for what it does.

• +1
I thought creatine caused my face to bloat but it was because I wasn't drinking enough water with it like the fucking retard I am.

Over all its one of the supplements that actually works to a significant amount, those extra 2-3 reps over the course of years add up to a substantial amount. It's also good for the heart and brain function apparently.

where you guys get the bloating from it supposed to only make your muscles carry more water

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Effortless and randomvanish
where you guys get the bloating from it supposed to only make your muscles carry more water
U have muscles in ur face bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Sal and Mongrelcel
Yeah but you need more water on creatine for the muscles and the rest, so not drinking enough water during the day will make your body naturally want to hold on to more water, it's fine when you actually drink a lot of water and I mean alot.

best way i can explain it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, goat2x and Deleted member 2729
tasted like dry wall. Other than that, a legit supplement and by far one with the most research behind it🧐

• +1
It's litteraly only a fucking protein of course its safe,
It's not a protein jfl

What about hairloss/DHT boost?

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Mongrelcel and Effortless
It's not a protein jfl

What about hairloss/DHT boost?

No experience with hairloss since im not prone to it, if you are then maybe it accelerate it i dont know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 2729
No experience with hairloss since im not prone to it, if you are then maybe it accelerate it i dont know
So if I am 21yo NW0 and my barber regulary thins out my hair would you say it is safe to take?

• +1
So if I am 21yo NW0 and my barber regulary thins out my hair would you say it is safe to take?

Just try it for yourself mate, if you start shedding then stop

Like I said its cheap anyway

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 2729
Creatine good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish, Mongrelcel and Effortless