versatile mental practice for progressmaxxing

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
so ive thot : i wish i have something i can do at anytime to increase progress .

like u know when ur standing somewhere maybe doing something unimportant like wageslave ? well all time is time spent & should be used strategically .

so i thot this : i can try spontaneously identify concept in mind . by spontaneously i mean its not based on surroundings . like if ur stareing at computer screen u cant think "computer" or "screen" or "forum" .

the theory is it come from subconsciously to the consciousness . then once u have this concept identified , u can combine it with concepts that surround u . or u can identify another concept subconsciously based on the previous one , or separately . the more concepts u have the more exponetially u have combinations . its exponential .

i havent tried this , but after trying i will either see it seem useless or i can improve & make it very useful .

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, baku9, n9wiff and 2 others
Season 10 Jewish GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yue, aleksander, Miant Gimplants and 2 others
Schizo

• +1
Reactions: User28823
so ive thot : i wish i have something i can do at anytime to increase progress .

like u know when ur standing somewhere maybe doing something unimportant like wageslave ? well all time is time spent & should be used strategically .

so i thot this : i can try spontaneously identify concept in mind . by spontaneously i mean its not based on surroundings . like if ur stareing at computer screen u cant think "computer" or "screen" or "forum" .

the theory is it come from subconsciously to the consciousness . then once u have this concept identified , u can combine it with concepts that surround u . or u can identify another concept subconsciously based on the previous one , or separately . the more concepts u have the more exponetially u have combinations . its exponential .

i havent tried this , but after trying i will either see it seem useless or i can improve & make it very useful .
what?

do you mean analyzing everything around you constantly and thinking of its possible reactions? i started doing this after i read the 48 laws of power and atomic habits. its a good thing to do, it helps me stay on top of everything but it does take a lot of brain power, you need to train your brain to slowly take on more and more load. i only do this in more high tension/important situations, apart from that i wouldn’t use it at full capacity

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ and 5'7 zoomer
do you mean analyzing everything around you constantly and thinking of its possible reactions? i started doing this after i read the 48 laws of power and atomic habits. its a good thing to do, it helps me stay on top of everything but it does take a lot of brain power, you need to train your brain to slowly take on more and more load. i only do this in more high tension/important situations, apart from that i wouldn’t use it at full capacity
no

in this case the environment can be leveraged to conceive concepts more easily

the idea is to have at least one spontaneous concept

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
about brain power , i think u should try to think more efficiently . same intensity of thinking for the more gain .

• +1
about brain power , i think u should try to think more efficiently . same intensity of thinking for the more gain .
no

in this case the environment can be leveraged to conceive concepts more easily

the idea is to have at least one spontaneous concept
can u specify what u mean by spontaneous concept

also ideally not based on recent events

u must feel that its spontaneous . ive not managed to conceive one yet

• +1
my genes r 44% chinese which is why i look asian
OO that makes sense

I'll take a DNA test too to see how much my ratio of :

Tamil to Chinese blood is

• Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ
OO that makes sense

I'll take a DNA test too to see how much my ratio of :

Tamil to Chinese blood is
i didnt know u were south asian

u dont look dravidian nor chinese

• Woah
dont understand anything yet but im currently upgrading my minds framework thru integral theory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n9wiff and Youㅤ
also ideally not based on recent events

u must feel that its spontaneous . ive not managed to conceive one yet
oh i see what you mean now, just like out of the blue concepts that can be transformed into efficiency, i’m guessing you’re mostly using this to apply to business concepts. as a creative artist, i get these all the time, although there are certain triggers that help me open my mind up more to creative concepts

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Youㅤ
i didnt know u were south asian

u dont look dravidian nor chinese
Yep I don't look like neither of my parents

My mom is Half Tamil Half Chinese so dark skin but chinese eyes and facial structure high bizygomatic width chub nose etc.

My dad is darker than black Full Tamil with tribe like features, curly hair like an african, huge nose, weird prportions and skull shape

I don't know what I look like, what ethnicity did you think I was?

I don't look chinese at all, north indian?

Sorry to derail thread, last post bhai :Comfy:

• +1
Yep I don't look like neither of my parents

My mom is Half Tamil Half Chinese so dark skin but chinese eyes and facial structure high bizygomatic width chub nose etc.

My dad is darker than black Full Tamil with tribe like features, curly hair like an african, huge nose, weird prportions and skull shape

I don't know what I look like, what ethnicity did you think I was?

View attachment 2982877

I don't look chinese at all, north indian?

Sorry to derail thread, last post bhai :Comfy:
i thot u were sandnigger

• JFL
According to Aristotle all thoughts are associative, a truly spontaneous thought isn't possible.

Here's an exercise. Imagine a sci-fi world where time, space, and matter are replaced by something else.

• +1