Vertical jump maxxing

hockeyguy64785

hockeyguy64785

Iron
How do you get a higher vertical jump :Comfy:

Get your squats to at least 1.5x-2x of your bodyweight. Do a lot of speed squats and after you get your squat to 1.5x of your bodyweight just start do some plyos and or try to jump and dunk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Danish_Retard and hockeyguy64785
Get your squats to at least 1.5x-2x of your bodyweight. Do a lot of speed squats and after you get your squat to 1.5x of your bodyweight just start do some plyos and or try to jump and dunk.
What are plyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
Plyometrics is a type of exercise training that uses speed and force of different movements to build muscle power. Plyometrics training can improve your physical performance and ability to do different activities. Just search on youtube Plyometrics for vertical jump. But don't do them without having the strength base first or you will not see good results.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, itorroella9 and hockeyguy64785
have fast twitch muscle fibers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and hockeyguy64785
Youtube

• +1
Reactions: hockeyguy64785
explosive legs excercises, focus more on speed and motion than on how much can you squat

• +1
Reactions: Slob and hockeyguy64785
I love doing box jumps :Comfy:

• Love it
explosive legs excercises, focus more on speed and motion than on how much can you squat
this will get him to a certain level after that strength matters

I love doing box jumps :Comfy:

this is the last "box jump" I ever performed (2018)
Almost broke a tibia bone

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, fras, Deleted member 15406 and 1 other person
this is the last "box jump" I ever performed (2018)
Almost broke a tibia bone

View attachment 1423662
I never measured my max in gym i just see shit in public that makes me wanna boxjump it, idk why its so satisfying, way better than having a run up

• +1
What do you think of adding deadlifts too @Stef43

You can't. I played college ball. Mfers who have 40 inch verticals are born with them.

• WTF
dont just train legs like a powerlifter, train movements more similar to jumping specifically (ex. Hex bar deadlifts mimic the depth you get down to and will allow you to lift more weight at a smaller ROM compared to normal deadlift thus being better for vertical jumps)
also squats with resistance bands will make the top portion harder so u can retain explosiveness at the top part of the movement.
box jumps cool too, check out pjf performance on some jumping technique pointers (legit improving my techique got me from not touching backboard to touching rim in a week back in the summer, now im rim grazing)

• +1
You can't. I played college ball. Mfers who have 40 inch verticals are born with them.
nigga you were a fucking statusmaxxed 6'7 college athlete and here you are, an OG on a incel forum

Respawn and hope for better genetics

• JFL

• +1
False, you can increase your vertical jump if you train it, Alec Enkiri proved it and he's a 5 foot 6 manlet. He did more than 40 inch in vertical jump and he started with a weak vertical jump.

• Love it
Roids will do.it. Had a friend who juiced in high school. Even though he put on a bunch of weight his vertical jump still dramatically increased.

• +1
Just jump everday bro, take 5 minutes and repeatedly try to explode with 100% effort with 10-15 seconds in between each attempt. I increased my vert from 22 to 30+ inches in a couple months. Better technique can also help you add 6 inches alone for most beginners (y)

• +1
Reactions: hockeyguy64785 and Slob
don't listen to trex copers, m-muh leg days brooo
skinny hood niggas can jump 50" with chicken legs
get into a parallel squat position and explode and jump as high as you can, rest between reps and repeat until you can't jump anymore

• +1
Just jump everday bro, take 5 minutes and repeatedly try to explode with 100% effort with 10-15 seconds in between each attempt. I increased my vert from 22 to 30+ inches in a couple months. Better technique can also help you add 6 inches alone for most beginners (y)
don't listen to trex copers, m-muh leg days brooo
skinny hood niggas can jump 50" with chicken legs
get into a parallel squat position and explode and jump as high as you can, rest between reps and repeat until you can't jump anymore
Based, I will start with this and if I don't see big enough improvements ill do squats or whatever :p

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 10125