Very cooked side profile name all the falio and is my maxilla recessed?

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
Title

Laugh all you want my front profile is 100x times better than what ever the fuck this horse side is

Attachments

• IMG_0397.jpeg
    IMG_0397.jpeg
    987.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, sb23 and sportsmogger
No your jaw is recessed not your maxilla, get bsso or Trimax immediately

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, AustrianOak47, kalluss and 1 other person
wait is bimax the double jaw surgery? @rrm_ss2

• +1
Reactions: ey88
It’s ova
Soy / 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and kalluss
Ngl this is acc a subhuman side profile, not even ltn, literally everything in the pic is a failo, even the ears

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, efidescontinuado, kalluss and 1 other person
It’s ova
Soy / 10
a bad side profile isnt a huge worrie compared to a shit front im just saying that since when i am sitting in a chair its obvious that ppl will look at your side

Ngl this is acc a subhuman side profile, not even ltn, literally everything in the pic is a failo, even the ears
ear? what the fuck are you smoking to point out ear :lul:

a bad side profile isnt a huge worrie compared to a shit front im just saying that since when i am sitting in a chair its obvious that ppl will look at your side
Stop coping, if I sat next to you and saw that side profile I would start laughing. Now imagine a woman.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Chud side profile sadly, looks like you have an overbite am i right?

• +1
Chud side profile sadly, looks like you have an overbite am i right?
i dont i already went to a orthodentist idk why i look autstic in this pic

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Looks like mine

• +1
i dont i already went to a orthodentist idk why i look autstic in this pic
As in you had braces and got it fixed? cuz braces dont fix the bone recession just your teeth

• +1
Stop coping, if I sat next to you and saw that side profile I would start laughing. Now imagine a woman.
im not coping im agreeing to what your saying just not to a full extent did any women laugh a jeremy meeks and they show his sub side profile he still fucks while the incel copes about random ass falio

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
As in you had braces and got it fixed? cuz braces dont fix the bone recession just your teeth
i am wearing braces with the little band

• Hmm...
i am wearing braces with the little band
still have the bone recession braces just hide it and stop your teeth from grinding, you would need get surgery to fix the recession problem

• +1
still have the bone recession braces just hide it and stop your teeth from grinding, you would need get surgery to fix the recession problem
yea i know that thats what i have in mind

• +1
and what do you mean by "just hide it"

• Hmm...
  • +1
and just to let you know my 2/3 is fine/normal but my side is sub i dont know why but ig its better then nothing

by doing what , the surgery ?
yes orthodontic surgery, gonna be harder to get the surgery since your not super reassessed and have problems from it

• +1
yes orthodontic surgery, gonna be harder to get the surgery since your not super reassessed and have problems from it
ok thanks ill check it out

• +1
Recessed jaw and lots of downward growth or that’s just genetics

• +1
Recessed jaw and lots of downward growth or that’s just genetics
no my parents dont have it similar i just think its because when i was younger and in puberty i had a shit diet lots of soy and sugar could be the problem tbh

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
I had a shit diet lots of soy and sugar could be the problem tbh
Thats the problem probably, youre teeth are probably weak too depending on the rest of your diet and sunlight you got during childhood

• +1
Thats the problem probably, youre teeth are probably weak too depending on the rest of your diet and sunlight you got during childhood
Yea I had a shit diet before I fix it 1 year ago it would take time to make a effect

You need bimax as much as you need AIR

• +1
Yea I had a shit diet before I fix it 1 year ago it would take time to make a effect
Nah its already over for teeth unfortunately, thats why some have bad teeth "genetics"

• +1