Very good looking men dating ugly women is proof only status can save you

P

PatrickBasedman

Iron
The ammount of htns and chadlites I have seen on tiktok/Instagram that I expected that they date models they instead date some subhuman girl.
Legit some blonde Chad with blue eyes and Giga long mandible dating a 2/10 recessed giga subhuman Vietnamese girl (I think).
************* a htn dates bug eyed dwarf with a moustache.
The only way to get decent looking pussy is to be high status
Look at dicaprio (the guy that dates the ugly viet girl literally moggs him) but Leo fucks prime models every week

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Klasik616, thorns and 4 others
it only fucks up the dating market because every plain jane and even below average thinks they deserve better, leaving average men hopeless.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
lifefuel

• So Sad
Hot girls don’t date

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Imretarded?
Part of this is that women who are legit genetic quality (like the type DiCaprio gets) know that they'll have good looking kids no matter what, so the focus can move onto securing their lifestyle through the guy's money and status.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Darkeningstar and thereallegend
Know a chadlite in his early 20’s, comes from a really wealthy family, owns two houses himself in Newport Beach, and stays in a ltr with a slightly chubby mulatto who’s maybe a Becky at best

Men’s minds have been so warped these last 10 years. Simps weren’t much of a thing in the 2000’s/ early 2010’s

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, thorns, Sprinkles and 3 others
Good looking men dating ugly women doesn’t prove any of your obscure incel basement theories.

• So Sad
Life is complex and complicated, full of circumstances and contexts. More often than not, only a specific opportunity can make an exception to the rule. It's not only genetics that matter, but also status, material, human and financial resources, personality and the opportunities a person can offer you that make the difference :feelshehe:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Darkeningstar and Whatever
And status is completely natural.

We’re social creatures constantly comparing ourselves in relation to one another.

Humans and especially women are sensitive to status as it’s a survival mechanism to feel safe and protected.

The only part of LMS that is unnatural is money.

Location should replace Money.

Make it LLS.

Men colonize other parts of the world in search of new pussy.

We need a whole new site called StatusMax.org.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, thorns, Sprinkles and 1 other person
it only fucks up the dating market because every plain jane and even below average thinks they deserve better, leaving average men hopeless.

Know a chadlite in his early 20’s, comes from a really wealthy family, owns two houses himself in Newport Beach, and stays in a ltr with a slightly chubby mulatto who’s maybe a Becky at best

Men’s minds have been so warped these last 10 years. Simps weren’t much of a thing in the 2000’s/ early 2010’s
Literally what the fuck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240714_122506.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714_122506.jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Freixel and Imretarded?
The ammount of htns and chadlites I have seen on tiktok/Instagram that I expected that they date models they instead date some subhuman girl.
Legit some blonde Chad with blue eyes and Giga long mandible dating a 2/10 recessed giga subhuman Vietnamese girl (I think).
************* a htn dates bug eyed dwarf with a moustache.
The only way to get decent looking pussy is to be high status
Look at dicaprio (the guy that dates the ugly viet girl literally moggs him) but Leo fucks prime models every week
They do it for security I think. If you are completely out of someone's league, you don't think they will cheat on you.

• So Sad
They’re dating ugly chicks because these foids are rich af and they’re also cheating

• So Sad
  • So Sad
And status is completely natural.

We’re social creatures constantly comparing ourselves in relation to one another.

Humans and especially women are sensitive to status as it’s a survival mechanism to feel safe and protected.

The only part of LMS that is unnatural is money.

Location should replace Money.

Make it LLS.

Men colonize other parts of the world in search of new pussy.

We need a whole new site called StatusMax.org.

you can't get the levels of status people dream about in these spaces without making pacts with demons and losing your soul

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and thorns