Very good moistizer for accutane users

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Self banned - Will return reinvigorated.
This shit hitting lately give it a try for excessively dry skin or accutane
Screenshot 20230929 141545 Amazon Shopping

3 days of caking it on to rehydrate after using a shit ton of retinoids
20230927 075338
20230929 111145

Makes my skin feel insanely smooth

• +1
Reactions: Orc, tombradylover and OGJBSLAYER
@OGJBSLAYER
@Splinter901
@tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and OGJBSLAYER
@OGJBSLAYER
@Splinter901
@tombradylover
Great skin

I'm currently taking Vitamin D, Zinc+Biotin , along with acetonide to fix my alopecia areata

Will add this to my list , Thanks Bhai

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Does it mog the cerave cream?

• JFL
Reactions: inwardgonionscel and Gaygymmaxx
theoretically the simplest and most effective moisturizer is wetting your face and applying vaseline. do it at night
Does it not clog pores? I heard its bad for acne prone skin like mine

Does it not clog pores? I heard its bad for acne prone skin like mine
it’s different for everyone tbh. it’s too big to go in the pores so it just sits on top. if u don’t clean ur skin beforehand there’s a higher chance of acne

it’s different for everyone tbh. it’s too big to go in the pores so it just sits on top. if u don’t clean ur skin beforehand there’s a higher chance of acne
Clean as in with a cleanser?

ureas better

So I can't use it with tretinoin?
ah shit i didn’t think about that. maybe one day tret, one day vaseline? i had thought of this primarily for accutane users but with alternation it could be incorporated with tret

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
ah shit i didn’t think about that. maybe one day tret, one day vaseline? i had thought of this primarily for accutane users but with alternation it could be incorporated with tret
What about a normal moisturiser like cerave?

Why is this shit so complicated jfl
ikr? took me years to learn all of this shit. honestly just use a simple moisturizer and baume b5 after that so:
cleanser>tret>moisturizer>baume b5
past 3 months you can get red of baume b5

• Love it
ikr? took me years to learn all of this shit. honestly just use a simple moisturizer and baume b5 after that so:
When should I apply sunscreen and is tinted BB cream worth it(

Also you recommended azelaic acid how can I incorporate that. And what's the point of a balm b5

When should I apply sunscreen and is tinted BB cream worth it(
i’m the morning it’ll be
cleanser (if using baume b5, if just using moisturizer at night then u can skip this step), moisturizer, sunscreen. the sunscreen can be a bb cream, just look for tinted spf

• +1
Also you recommended azelaic acid how can I incorporate that. And what's the point of a balm b5
baume b5 (la roche posay) is an occlusive, which traps the moisture and prevents it from evaporating. i recommend 10% aza if you’re using tret, spot treatment in the morning just to help with the purging phase.

baume b5 (la roche posay) is an occlusive, which traps the moisture and prevents it from evaporating. i recommend 10% aza if you’re using tret, spot treatment in the morning just to help with the purging phase.

51dy8LGgSL
I was thinking about getting this what do you think? It has terpineol and niacin

View attachment 2461274I was thinking about getting this what do you think? It has terpineol and niacin
niacinimide never rlly worked for me so i have a bud against it. and i do prefer aza over bha and aha. so it’s rlly up to you, compare prices and efficacy and what not. i’d say this is more effective than aza, but more harsh too.

• +1
Because it will clog the shit out of your pores even if your skin is wet
it’s different for everyone. literally anything can clog your pores if your skin doesn’t like it. the fact is, petrolatum molecules are literally too big to go into your pores, so it’s literally impossible that vaseline is comedogenic. it’s more so what you could trap underneath it.

• +1
useful information, good thread.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gaygymmaxx
it’s different for everyone. literally anything can clog your pores if your skin doesn’t like it. the fact is, petrolatum molecules are literally too big to go into your pores, so it’s literally impossible that vaseline is comedogenic. it’s more so what you could trap underneath it.
Good to know, still a shitty choice to moisturize your skin