Very good video regarding choosing signals and wherever you’re attractive or not

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
For anyone wondering if they get IOI/choosing signals or not.

According to him these are the signs you are attractive and I pretty much agree with him.

Look it’s not that every women will find you attractive, but I they portray these signs towards you it’s an indicator that at the very least these girls find you attractive.

@the BULL @BlackpillRemedy @Orc @MoggerGaston thoughts?

INB4 sub 80 IQ retards: “Only P in V brah:feelsuhh:” “cope”.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, MoggerGaston, Bomber517 and 4 others
The Disabled Casanova :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have a personal catagolization of ioi that I will not write about, otherwise you would write me to kill myself

For anyone wondering if they get IOI/choosing signals or not.

According to him these are the signs you are attractive and I pretty much agree with him.

Look it’s not that every women will find you attractive, but I they portray these signs towards you it’s an indicator that at the very least these girls find you attractive.

@the BULL @BlackpillRemedy @Orc @MoggerGaston thoughts?

INB4 sub 80 IQ retards: “Only P in V brah:feelsuhh:” “cope”.

Watched the entire 20 minutes of it (at x2 speed, ofc).

This is without a dobut the best “X signs women are interested in you / that you are good looking” i’ve EVER seen.

Most of the stuff he’s claiming I’ve experienced IRL by observing the difference in the social treatment chad gets vs the one normies get and vs the one incels get.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Darkeningstar
lifefuel JFL:lul:

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates