Very High IQ Brachy skull question (serious inputs only)

M

Migfig

How would you go about Bimax or any surgical intervention to fix a brachy skull (low gonial angle) with an overbite (lacks mandible forward growth and lower third height)

A Maxilla downgraft with CW rotation to both jaws will solve the lower third height issue but wouldn’t it give less forward projection? Could adding a normal genio counteract this lack of projection?

On the contrary, a maxilla posterior downgraft with CCW to both jaws would solve the forward growth issue, but wouldn’t it give less lower third height increase? Would adding a downgraft to genio counteract the lower third height issue?

tagging the only knowledgeable guy I know @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
forward movement on both jaws with no rotation. the way the maxilla is cut and then fixed in place will inevitable lead to lengthening unless impaction is performed.

• +1
Reactions: Migfig
How would you go about Bimax or any surgical intervention to fix a brachy skull (low gonial angle) with an overbite (lacks mandible forward growth and lower third height)

A Maxilla downgraft with CW rotation to both jaws will solve the lower third height issue but wouldn’t it give less forward projection? Could adding a normal genio counteract this lack of projection?

On the contrary, a maxilla posterior downgraft with CCW to both jaws would solve the forward growth issue, but wouldn’t it give less lower third height increase? Would adding a downgraft to genio counteract the lower third height issue?

tagging the only knowledgeable guy I know @RealSurgerymax
It needs no fixing the other skulls are deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251 and mayo mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and mayo mogger
Brachy is the least attractive skull type
Barett and hernan drago are beschy , brachy is the most robust skull

Barett and hernan drago are beschy , brachy is the most robust skull
Is there anyway to fix brachy skull some of my features are meso, my lower third is just really flat.