Very high iq thread

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I learned this a year ago before I graduated HS

@wishIwasSalludon @_MVP_ @Indracelly @sickdawgie @WhoTookVendetta @St.TikTokcel @IAMNOTANINCEL @Sprinkles @Gengar @PrinceLuenLeoncur @0S4MA @NotAMogger @sportsmogger @MaghrebGator @piec @looksmaxxed @cromagnon @tyronechadmax

the dendrites and axons make up your neuron. The myelin sheath makes up your axon and the myelin sheath is made up of Schwann cells.

Also another high iq question

Who were the ubaidians ancestral wise? @TsarTsar444 @StuntmanMike @

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, greycel, murdah and 8 others

@wishIwasSalludon @_MVP_ @Indracelly @sickdawgie @WhoTookVendetta @St.TikTokcel @IAMNOTANINCEL @Sprinkles @Gengar @PrinceLuenLeoncur @0S4MA @NotAMogger @sportsmogger @MaghrebGator @piec @looksmaxxed @cromagnon @tyronechadmax

the dendrites and axons make up your neuron. The myelin sheath makes up your axon and the myelin sheath is made up of Schwann cells.

Who were the ubaidians ancestral wise? @TsarTsar444 @StuntmanMike @o

Ok

• +1
Reactions: Acion
I studied applied science in college ofc I know this shit

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ElTruecel
Do you know about this. They showed us a video of this stuff before and I knowing it is a high iq trait.

Imagine asking some standard Normie this question they wouldnt know it

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Holy fucking shit the IQ is off the charts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and ElTruecel

high iq mogs me

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
@DalitBoss

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
Mitochondria r the powerhouse of the cell

• Love it
Reactions: greycel and sickdawgie
try speakihng english next time bro

• JFL

knowledge questions

elementary

• JFL

And that there are different types of neurons based on their anatomy, for example :

Multipolar
Bipolar
Tripolar

Within the mylin sheaths are gaps too that are refered to as nodes. They are known as the nodes of ranvier. Pulses jump across these nodes for quick transmission.

• Love it
It’s Friday fuk u, dumb thread only plz

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and ElTruecel
IMG 2502

How Mf felt making this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion and ElTruecel
I was just learning about this for my test

• Woah
@Vermilioncore @Beastimmung @Azonin @RealFunkyFlamingo high iq thread

Chatgpt disagrees

• Hmm...

stop coping with iq :lul::lul: no myelin sheath for your autism

• So Sad
Kids.org

• WTF
Reported for misinformation.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel and nathan
wtf are you taking about I don’t know what that is so ur a geek

• JFL
wtf are you taking about I don’t know what that is so ur a geek
What nigger says the word “geek” in 2024. Lol you’d be laughed at by normies for using a term like that amongst Zoomers

What nigger says the word “geek” in 2024. Lol you’d be laughed at by normies for using a term like that amongst Zoomers
? Have you not been around social media lol everybody says the work geek lol if anything you said the opposite and I was clearly trolling but wtv

• Woah
Did you know dolphins like to get high

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and ElTruecel
the dendrites and axons make up your neuron. The myelin sheath makes up your axon and the myelin sheath is made up of Schwann cells

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Imagine believing in Jew pseudoscience

I guess you think the earth is a globe and we came from apes too

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Imagine believing in Jew pseudoscience

I guess you think the earth is a globe and we came from apes too
what do neurons have to do with kikes retard.

what do neurons have to do with kikes retard.

they founded evolution theory and created the scam that these physical bodies actually matter, and that conciousness is generated by the brain

they are con artists.

they founded evolution theory and created the scam that these physical bodies actually matter, and that conciousness is generated by the brain

they are con artists.
I agree but i very clearly don’t believe consciousness is generated by brain. Science has not proved this either.

You do understand neurons are a whole different thing than consciousness right

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
@nword49 @rand anon

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and nword49
I'm just an overweight black kid dude. Do you think I have any idea what you're talking about
cope just talk about this shit with females and you’ll slay. Other Blackcels can confirm @Looks234 @murdah @0S4MA @Ricky212 @butterworld @Sasukecel bringing up the anatomy of neurons gets you hoes n shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and murdah
@SubhumanCurrycel @Lebgfinal @gribsufer1 @LevantinePsycho @Amnesia

@greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You don’t IQ mog me.

I was tested between 140-150 sd15. It has likely gone up

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
You don’t IQ mog me.

I was tested between 140-150 sd15. It has likely gone up
If you truly had the iq you would understand everything I said in the post and you’d answer the question I asked

If you truly had the iq you would understand everything I said in the post and you’d answer the question I asked
You are conflating raw intelligence with knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo