What's the video about?

Who is this jew

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Sv3rige with smiles and inconsistent postings
He reminds me more of this nigga

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and slayer69
Really seems u low t because then u do this diet u actually can fap 7 times a day if u didnt know that
I could be vegan and have higher T than him

Who is this jew
Jew? Freemasons jews are people who control world and u thinking that scott jew and aajonus if u gonna try and look whats happening when u gonna see that these two guys only ones legit people in the world .

Jew? Freemasons jews are people who control world and u thinking that scott jew and aajonus if u gonna try and look whats happening when u gonna see that these two guys only ones legit people in the world .
no idea what u were trying to say there but i wouldn't trust a single word out of this jews mouth

aajonus at least didn't look like a jew

no idea what u were trying to say there but i wouldn't trust a single word out of this jews mouth

without scott no one would be able to do diet dummy because you need read all books scott just saved 3 years for me i tried and it works first weeks

You know i would agree that sv3rige psyop because before he was not now he is

without scott no one would be able to do diet dummy because you need read all books scott just saved 3 years for me i tried and it works first weeks
literally just read his book and listen to a few lecture on stuff he updated after the book

Thats why scott next who most important person