VERY LONG ARMS! Will I grow taller?

T

TiktokUser

Iron
I am currently 17. I've never grown or shaved facial hair or had significant hair growth on my body in my life, despite the fact that people my age already have full grown beards.

People have told me since like grade 10 that I have very long arms, which is true. If I just rest them fully extended, it reaches my Vastis Medias muscle (lower quad).

I'm already playing American football and rugby, as well as slight weight lifting, so I don't believe it's a testosterone issue.

I’m 17 years old with the height of 5’8 no shoes with an about 6 foot wingspan

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Not a helpful indicator without any more context, wingspan can vary.
You're a great candidate for LL though :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Sub5kang and wastedspermcel
My dad is like 5’10 and my mom is 5’3. But my older sister is like around 5’9-5’10
Parent's height is not going to help determine if you're going to grow taller or not.
You need an X-ray on your wrist to estimate if epiphyseal plates have closed in your legs.

no, a symptom of long arms is a long torso, this just runs as a family genetic thing, your grandpa is probably tall, if you dad isnt well... yk get LL

• +1
Reactions: aids
Not a helpful indicator without any more context, wingspan can vary.
You're a great candidate for LL though :ogre:
What more info do u need.
Mom is around 5’2-5’3
Dad is 5’10
Older sister around 5’9-5’10

My dad is like 5’10 and my mom is 5’3. But my older sister is like around 5’9-5’10
in that case you'll probably end up at around 5'10-5'11, maybe 6 foot if you're lucky but highly unlikely
it's completely genetically determined, so time will tell.

You already answered his question gang. I told you that it doesn't determine whether you will grow more or not.
So even though I have no facial hair and look younger than most of my peers I’ll still never grow?

So even though I have no facial hair and look younger than most of my peers I’ll still never grow?
Holy shit. I don't understand how I can be any more clear. You CANNOT tell from your parents height if you are going to grow MORE.
GET THE FUCKING X-RAY. NO OTHER WAY.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Long arms is such a curse. If you had 17inch long arms twinks with 14 inch proportional arms would look bigger

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel