(video) BREASTFEEDING is not a cope

T

TheCley

Iron
Look at the kid jaw who was breastfed for more than 2 years, he already got a high tier mogger jaw with aligned teeth and it will probably grow at puberty to make him look like gigachad and he will hardmog his mom:

Males who we're not breastfed enough will get a shit jaw or recessed at 4-12 years then it will grow badly at puberty because the position of jaw affects its growth, or worse will not grow at all because he got shit puberty genes or food diet. Even if you have shit genes you would probably get worse if you we're not breastfed enough:

My dad had the biggest jaw in my family at his young age even if his teeths are not aligned right now and none of his kids got a big jaw as him(we got shit jaws, normie jaws(majority) or chad jaws in family except dad who mogs us even if he is not at his prime because he is getting old). He was living very poorly and hardly in a shithole while we we're eating soft food. So he probably breastfedmaxxed + rawmilkmaxxed + hardfoodmaxxed + hardlifemaxxed.

Modern females think it is wierd to breastfed to 2 years and prefer soy subhuman milk as an excuse to their lazy mental. Same for meat who is toxic masculinity(Nevertheless it is better to be vegan with hard food than eating shit junk food, but still better to eat vegetables + meat). And now governement provide cocacola to people for subhuman jaw growth and keep it normal to eat junk food because being fat is not because they eat shit, and saying that they need to eat better is "fatphobic". All of this indeed reduce testosterone and confidence and make males more submissive.
460655263bd622a7591da283e981f7d98b9a2230a9fa77bf2cf3fbd3f8d78daf 1

Looksmaxxing and healthmaxxing starts at young age, just have a breastmaxxer mom bro. I'm gonna sleep right now because I need to wake up early tommorow, so fuck subhumans who refuse the milk and meat pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Krakowski, Htobrother, malicieusss and 6 others
Look at the kid jaw who was breastfed for more than 2 years, he already got a high tier mogger jaw with aligned teeth and it will probably grow at puberty to make him look like gigachad and he will hardmog his mom:

Males who we're not breastfed enough will get a shit jaw or recessed at 4-12 years then it will grow badly at puberty because the position of jaw affects its growth, or worse will not grow at all because he got shit puberty genes or food diet. Even if you have shit genes you would probably get worse if you we're not breastfed enough:

My dad had the biggest jaw in my family at his young age even if his teeths are not aligned right now and none of his kids got a big jaw as him(we got shit jaws, normie jaws(majority) or chad jaws in family except dad who mogs us even if he is not at his prime because he is getting old). He was living very poorly and hardly in a shithole while we we're eating soft food. So he probably breastfedmaxxed + rawmilkmaxxed + hardfoodmaxxed + hardlifemaxxed.

Modern females think it is wierd to breastfed to 2 years and prefer soy subhuman milk as an excuse to their lazy mental. Same for meat who is toxic masculinity(Nevertheless it is better to be vegan with hard food than eating shit junk food, but still better to eat vegetables + meat). And now governement provide cocacola to people for subhuman jaw growth and keep it normal to eat junk food because being fat is not because they eat shit, and saying that they need to eat better is "fatphobic". All of this indeed reduce testosterone and confidence and make males more submissive. View attachment 1969936

Looksmaxxing and healthmaxxing starts at young age, just have a breastmaxxer mom bro. I'm gonna sleep right now because I need to wake up early tommorow, so fuck subhumans who refuse the milk and meat pill.

why were hunter gatherers, hunter gatherers? and why modern cuck skulls are mars colonizers? can you explain me this.

I was breastfed til I was 18 years old so maybe that’s why I am so big and strong!

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I lowkey wanna have kids just to show these fuckers how its done.

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I was breastfed for a long time. I can actually remember it, which is one of the curses of having an excellent memory. I am birdcel.

• JFL
Reactions: ThousandCuts
I used to drinks mothers milk also other womens till age 8

Isolated case of a kid who is breastfeed
.orgcels “this is final proof that mike mew was right”