Video+Comments make me rage.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston

>Drunk boyfriend and drunk girlfriend annoying each other. Have some sort of drunk argument, but nothing serious is happening.

>They separate after some low-impact kicks/punches. Nobody is hurt.

>Random white-knight cuck shows up and decides to punch the guy into the hospital out of nowhere. For 'hitting a girl' or some cuck reason like that.

>Entire comment section, average man you share this planet with, rooting for the white-knight and saying it's great the guy got punched into the hospital for 'touching a girl'.

It's why I hate society, I hate most men, I hate most women.
Average male is a soy white-knight cuck that deserves nothing but inceldom and wageslavery.

It could've been me getting knocked into the hospital in this video. Having some dumb-ass argument while being drunk with ur girlfriend.
Boom, suddenly your life is over and you are in the hospital, because a white-knight cuck decides to interfere to 'protect my lady'.

I hate men.
This is why I carry a knife whenever I go out, but I should honestly get a gun instead. Most men deserve to be stabbed and/or shot for being the retarded white-knight cucks they are.

This video+comments is the proof of this retarded world and how I can't relate to 99% of humanity.

Death-sentence for whiteknight cucks like the one in this video.
She ain't gonna fuck you for punching a random drunk guy into the hospital you incel cuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, zeshama, Baldingman1998 and 24 others

And that cuck probably thinks he won over the girl for punching the guy, and now she'll suck him but hes another subhuman for her lol

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Trilogy, Chadeep and 2 others
View attachment 2381139

And that cuck probably thinks he won over the girl for punching the guy, and now she'll suck him but hes another subhuman for her lol
I hate men.

Men ain't loyal and will turn on you for a whiff of pussy. I've seen it happen so many times and it can get very dangerous when there's alcohol/drugs involved.

I wanted to take a pic with some hot slut at night about a year ago. I saw her and I went up to her and asked her if she wanted to pose for a picture with me, but she rejected. So I was like, k I will just make a picture of us anyways even if you don't want it.

She had 3 incel friends that immediately began fighting me over this dumb shit. Pushing me away and wanting to get into a street-fight lmao. 1 guy tried to punch me but I evaded since it was a shit punch.

I walked away and de-escalated. But just JFL honestly.

Most men are such wimpy cuck faggots.

I get why ER killed his incel friends instead of killing women. They probably deserved it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Baldingman1998, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
"the thing i regret most in life? not carrying a gun around at all times" - Richard Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Sub0, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
Thank you for post. I truly hate white knights more than anythng else. They are worst than foids.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, cutie_pie, JovenCansao and 2 others
"the thing i regret most in life? not carrying a gun around at all times" - Richard Ramirez

Look at this black guy acting all tough to impress this asian bitch JFL.
As a man, when you are in public, EVERYONE is your enemy.

One of the few advantages I have is that I look low-trust/violent, so usually people leave me the fuck alone.
But if I had less dense and negatively tilted eyebrows, I would probably get into situations like this more often.

I probably hate men more than women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, JL~, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Good thread as always OP .

But if I had less dense and negatively tilted eyebrows, I would probably get into situations like this more often.
source.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 33275, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
Nah you are wrong.
When you are smaller / less dangerous looking, men in public will get violent with you much faster because they consider it less risky.

Fucking manlet bagel guy got tackled instantly by some tall incel cuck :lul::lul:

kyriakos-grizzly.gif

You think this cuck would've tackled Kyriakos? No fucking way.

Same if you are ethnic in the netherlands.

People just assume you are carrying a knife and have nothing to lose, so they leave you alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14693, exo and 1 other person
I always loved that scene in the movie limitless where the girl is running away from that psycho dude that wanted the pills, she spots two ogres walking by and ask them for help.
The two ogres proceed to behave like whiteknights alpha machis and start harassing the psycho that was following her, to which he only takes out a knife and kills them both on the spot and continues chasing her jfl
Yes, at the end of the movie nobody remembers them and the woman just keeps banging smart chad that caused all that situation for her.

Wished this was the fate of all whiteknights irl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Pikabro, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Nah you are wrong.
When you are smaller / less dangerous looking, men in public will get violent with you much faster because they consider it less risky.

Fucking manlet bagel guy got tackled instantly by some tall incel cuck :lul::lul:

kyriakos-grizzly.gif

You think this cuck would've talked Kyriakos? No fucking way.

Same if you are ethnic in the netherlands.

People just assume you are carrying a knife and have nothing to lose, so they leave you alone.

you exaggerate imo, but i get what youre saying
bagelboss is turbo incel, he was born to get picked on. just like alain delon was born to slay ( they are rare extremes)

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 33275 and MoggerGaston
I always loved that scene in the movie limitless where the girl is running away from that psycho dude that wanted the pills, she spots two ogres walking by and ask them for help.
The two ogres proceed to behave like whiteknights alpha machis and start harassing the psycho that was following her, to which he only takes out a knife and kills them both on the spot and continues chasing her jfl
Yes, at the end of the movie nobody remembers them and the woman just keeps banging smart chad that caused all that situation for her.

Exactly. Whiteknights like this deserve to get stabbed/shot.

When I see a woman being 'harassed' in public, it does nothing to me. I know that since she's a woman, she's very unlikely to get seriously hurt anyways.

Only men get stomped/beaten in public for no real reason with serious injuries.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Danish_Retard and JovenCansao
Also notice how its always almost only men supporting the whiteknight, women are nowhere to be found on those comments jfl
They literally don't give a shit what happens as long as the woman is safe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, cutie_pie, Danish_Retard and 2 others
you exaggerate imo, but i get what youre saying
bagelboss is turbo incel, he was born to get picked on. just like alain delon was born to slay ( they are rare extremes)
Nah, it's why I gave the ethnic example.

In the Netherlands, if you are some average looking white guy, you are already considered 'easy to pick on'.
https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.limburger.nl%2FAssets%2FImages_Upload%2F2019%2F07%2F09%2Fba773fca-a263-11e9-8d8d-a430a9d4c1bc_web_scale_0.0655803_0.0655803__.jpg

But if you are some average-looking ethnic, people already assume you are carrying a knife and leave you alone.
Schermafbeelding-2015-02-12-om-14.33.06.png

I don't fuck with ethnics here either, since I don't want to get stabbed by some low-life with nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 23239
Exactly. Whiteknights like this deserve to get stabbed/shot.
Agreed
When I see a woman being 'harassed' in public, it does nothing to me. I know that since she's a woman, she's very unlikely to get seriously hurt anyways.

Only men get stomped/beaten in public for no real reason with serious injuries.
Women have 0 survival instincts
Here in my third world country I always see videos of couples getting jumped with knifes or guns, and the difference in reaction is gold.
The man instantly makes a run for it (cage hard every time) and the woman only stands there shocked being robbed of everything.

But you can only imagine what the comments are like from a bunch of low iq macho Latinos.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, cutie_pie, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Agreed

Women have 0 survival instincts
Here in my third world country I always see videos of couples getting jumped with knifes or guns, and the difference in reaction is gold.
The man instantly makes a run for it (cage hard every time) and the woman only stands there shocked being robbed of everything.

But you can only imagine what the comments are like from a bunch of low iq macho Latinos.
The only men with similar survival instincts as women, are autists. Like in this video.

When I see a nigger in public, my adrenaline starts pumping, my survival instincts are triggered. I am ready to fight or run away at a moment's notice.

Meanwhile this autist didn't give a fuck and he paid the price.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Baldingman1998, cutie_pie and 6 others
I hate men.
I always hated on feminists when they said that all men are trash or whatever but the blackpill and soydom made realize that I also hate men

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
When I see a nigger in public, my adrenaline starts pumping, my survival instincts are triggered. I am ready to fight or run away at a moment's notice.

plus fucking one

at the same time, a local could approach me and put a knife to my neck and my reaction would be a confused "i don't get it"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, apocalypse, incel194012940 and 3 others
I always hated on feminists when they said that all men are trash or whatever but the blackpill and soydom made realize that I also hate men
I am not racist or misogynistic.
I hate jews, niggers, women, men, ethnics, white cucks, everyone. I don't discriminate.

Life experiences made me this way.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and cutie_pie

Woah, no reason to become a scumbag psychopath

Som
The only men with similar survival instincts as women, are autists. Like in this video.

ebody commented the same thing that he is on spectrum .

I hate men.

Men ain't loyal and will turn on you for a whiff of pussy. I've seen it happen so many times and it can get very dangerous when there's alcohol/drugs involved.

I wanted to take a pic with some hot slut at night about a year ago. I saw her and I went up to her and asked her if she wanted to pose for a picture with me, but she rejected. So I was like, k I will just make a picture of us anyways even if you don't want it.

She had 3 incel friends that immediately began fighting me over this dumb shit. Pushing me away and wanting to get into a street-fight lmao. 1 guy tried to punch me but I evaded since it was a shit punch.

I walked away and de-escalated. But just JFL honestly.

Most men are such wimpy cuck faggots.

I get why ER killed his incel friends instead of killing women. They probably deserved it.
cuck orbiter men all have this way of talking to their queen

not quite joking bc it’s not funny

and not quite flirting bc there’s no chemistry/masculinity

kind of like trying to be cool to older brothers friend

it gives me close to a migraine and I have to walk away from the cringe

I hate coexisting with them in social situation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and MoggerGaston

>Drunk boyfriend and drunk girlfriend annoying each other. Have some sort of drunk argument, but nothing serious is happening.

>Random white-knight cuck shows up and decides to punch the guy into the hospital out of nowhere. For 'hitting a girl' or some cuck reason like that.

>Entire comment section, average man you share this planet with, rooting for the white-knight and saying it's great the guy got punched into the hospital for 'touching a girl'.

Average male is a soy white-knight cuck that deserves nothing but inceldom and wageslavery.

It could've been me getting knocked into the hospital in this video. Having some dumb-ass argument while being drunk with ur girlfriend.
Boom, suddenly your life is over and you are in the hospital, because a white-knight cuck decides to interfere to 'protect my lady'.

I hate men.
This is why I carry a knife whenever I go out, but I should honestly get a gun instead. Most men deserve to be stabbed and/or shot for being the retarded white-knight cucks they are.

This video+comments is the proof of this retarded world and how I can't relate to 99% of humanity.

She ain't gonna fuck you for punching a random drunk guy into the hospital you incel cuck.
Dumpert 'reaguurders' zijn lager dan incels

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
What are your thought about the Neanderthals?

Attachments

• ramirez_113b.jpg
    ramirez_113b.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
It’s just poor emotional control and low analytical skills. Even I get uncomfortable watching women get hurt even when they clearly deserve it. It’s why women should be beat in private, the natural social tendency is to protect her even if it is illogical.

nigga how was anyone supposed to know if it was a couple or the context.

if i see a junkie ass dude beating like a bitch on a girl and i dont see any justification, i‘ll do the same white knight shit this ogre did

I dunno about that. If anything from here and blackpill is how violence is seen equal to chucking someone. Seems like law. I've seen women be way more retarded than this and try to start men to fight each other all at their own twisted nature. Acting by retracting what they did in starting it kick off. Feminism has sorta made it this way that you can't seem to react to them being a bitch the right way because of lumbering retard boyfriends whom I guarantee they also cuck or get cucked and are taking that abuse out.

This just looked like she was trying to defend herself from what's seen. Though I agree obviously men experience worse outcomes.

Funny how when blacks do it in public places it's suddenly different and acceptable. Absolute state of insecurity.

I have autist survival instincts. Man I may well be the most pathetic man to have lived

I hate men.

White knight cucks should be shot on sight. Only protecting your mother, sister, and aunties etc (family is justified). But attacking men for pussy is disgusting.