Video games are very boring

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Video games suck ass this is why it took me 6 years to beat GTA 5 they are very boring except a couple of old ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, lookserumaxeru, turkproducer and 5 others
ok very cool

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: beyourself, Deleted member 1464, Zygos4Life and 2 others
video games are amazing when ur young and subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Void, Deleted member 3583 and 7 others
AGREED SON BUT VIDEO GAMES ARE TRUECELS ONLY COPE AND HOPE. THE ONLY CHANCE FOR THEM TO EVER BE IN THE ROLE OF THE LOW INHIB DARK TRIAD ALPHA CHAD.

• +1
Reactions: Mousei, Exafc, Drugs and 4 others
AGREED SON BUT VIDEO GAMES ARE TRUECELS ONLY COPE AND HOPE. THE ONLY CHANCE FOR THEM TO EVER BE IN THE ROLE OF THE LOW INHIB DARK TRIAD ALPHA CHAD.
Rock clapping

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Butthurt Dweller and CopeIsReal
RACING GHAMES ARE LIFE I CANT WAIT TO BUY A WHELL AND DRIVE THOSES RACES IN ASETTO CORSA

Video games suck ass this is why it took me 6 years to beat GTA 5 they are very boring except a couple of old ones

AGREE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
RACING GHAMES ARE LIFE I CANT WAIT TO BUY A WHELL AND DRIVE THOSES RACES IN ASETTO CORSA
I have the steering wheel for the xbox 360 and it was fun playing ngl

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I have the steering wheel for the xbox 360 and it was fun playing ngl
I LOVE RACING SO SIMRACING WOULD BE SO GREAT FOR ME, 2ND BEST COPE AFTER DRINVING ACTUALL SUPERCARS OR RACING.

• +1
video games are boring because you reach a point where your humanity cannot tolerate the commercialization of other peoples creativity. with video games you pay for the opportunity to enter into someones elses world where you have little input beyond the preset parameters of the vidya gaem developers.
Even if you are able to acquire someones elses vidya gaem or world for free, over time your craving for creativity intensifies.
you want to contribute and you want create.
shitposting provides pressure free social interaction on common topics. It provides you with the ability to create content cheaply and in a time efficient manner. There is a low barrier to entry. People can read your shitposts, be entertained by it and react towards it. This not only satisfies mankinds natural tendency to create but also mankinds yearning for validation.

However,
while it does satisfy ones yearning to create and be validated it does not do so with any depth. you are unlikely to create anything of substance on this forum.You will reach a point, where shitposting becomes a detriment to your being. you will eventually know that your shitposts and the subsequent validation from them, do not satisfy you at a deep level. you will then need to ascend and better a master of another domain, eventually developing the capacity to create and be validated for it, only now it is a domain that provides far more utility and value to others than one line humorous shitposts. This will provide you with a more substantial sense of self worth and validation.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, rawdogprince, Deleted member 39 and 4 others
jsut lol if u aren't playing dota 20 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Vitruvian and Deleted member 1774
The only games that keep me some interest now are the Paradox Interactive games, and age of empires 2 multiplayer. All other games are boring shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3328 and Roping Subhuman
The only games that keep me some interest now are the Paradox Interactive games, and age of empires 2 multiplayer. All other games are boring shit
Civ 5 mogs you bro rope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
I used to waste my days playing video games until last 2 years.

I'm so glad I quit them, I feel way better

• +1
LEGIT SON EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR THREADS I RUN LIKE I AM PLAYING NEED FOR SPEED MY NIGGA

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1464
2007-2015 were good for video games, after that, all shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Aesthetic
Only god of war 4 has been decent game after 2015
witcher 3 was the only single player game that interested me after the second half of the 2010s

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
witcher 3 was the only single player game that interested me after the second half of the 2010s
Exactly, everything else is shit. Red dead redemption 2 is also the only good game now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
Exactly, everything else is shit. Red dead redemption 2 is also the only good game now
I think a part of it is just growing up and growing out of enjoying video games, I was 14 and subhuman and videos were such a good cope60-120 hours in 2 weeks jfl. Now they are all boring probably because of my realisation that life is not very happy

• +1

applause.gif

i only play realistic sims in which i fulfill my fantasy of being a high ability chad white knight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3328
To hboe ohonest .I heardly play vidooe game sanymore

• +1
The Kebabini mogs everyone to oblivion, balkan states and Mamluks should just rope tbh ngl

Legit suifuel playing in the near east and Balkans. because you know it's only matter of time before Ottomans rape you.

But it's pretty cool that i can play as my country during different time periods. tho i mostly like to play as Spain or France.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Legit suifuel playing in the near east and Balkans. because you know it's only matter of time before Ottomans rape you.

But it's pretty cool that i can play as my country during different time periods. tho i mostly like to play as Spain or France.
England is definitely the most OP nation tbh. If you succeed to win the first war with France and get them as a subject, then you can easily steamroll Europe if you ally someone like Poland-Lithuania. Spain is my second title for most op

• +1
Game over bro

England is definitely the most OP nation tbh. If you succeed to win the first war with France and get them as a subject, then you can easily steamroll Europe if you ally someone like Poland-Lithuania. Spain is my second title for most op

I have 800 hours on EU4 :feelsrope:

Easiest Nation to play = Ottomans, France, Not hard to do a world conquest
Most Fun nation to play = Netherlands playing high with a huge colonial empire and Byzantium to Roman Empire, Mare Nostrum
Most OP = PRUSSIA 150% Discipline :feelsohh: just stack whipping all the other subhuman armies.
Was fun playing as Japan as well

• +1
I have 800 hours on EU4 :feelsrope:

Easiest Nation to play = Ottomans, France, Not hard to do a world conquest
Most Fun nation to play = Netherlands playing high with a huge colonial empire and Byzantium to Roman Empire, Mare Nostrum
Most OP = PRUSSIA 150% Discipline :feelsohh: just stack whipping all the other subhuman armies.
Was fun playing as Japan as well
I have around 5000 hours :lul: :soy:
My most fun games were always in Asia tbh. Qara Koyonlu to Persia game was extremely fun, converting the whole middle east to Shia islam and destroying the Ottomans with a Persia that spawns from China to Anatolia. Other fun game was Timurids to Mughals game, also very fun conquering India and SEA and converting them to islam.
But from everything my most fun game and most challenging was definitely Korchin<Manchu<Qing game, the fights of the plains that i had with China for 250 years were extremely fun and somewhat challenging, but i brutally crushed the Ming over and over with my full cavalry armies

• +1
I have around 5000 hours :lul: :soy:
My most fun games were always in Asia tbh. Qara Koyonlu to Persia game was extremely fun, converting the whole middle east to Shia islam and destroying the Ottomans with a Persia that spawns from China to Anatolia. Other fun game was Timurids to Mughals game, also very fun conquering India and SEA and converting them to islam.
But from everything my most fun game and most challenging was definitely Korchin<Manchu<Qing game, the fights of the plains that i had with China for 250 years were extremely fun and somewhat challenging, but i brutally crushed the Ming over and over with my full cavalry armies
mogs me
My biggest achievement is the world conquest with the Ottomans
I know it's not that hard but still

• +1
mogs me
My biggest achievement is the world conquest with the Ottomans
I know it's not that hard but still
Ottoderps were always a nation i chose just to chill and not worry about anything

• +1
playing alone is boring yes but with others it’s fun