Video games

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
What’s your opinion on a guy who dosent play video games? I don’t play video games.

Usually people who don't play games waste their time with other things. For example I waste my time here

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Usually people who don't play games waste their time with other things. For example I waste my time here
This tbh if I didn't rot on forums and discuck then I would probably be playing video games daily. :soy:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Nibba
I belive that people that dont play games are fat and black and eat way to many oreos

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, justanothergymcell and RichardSpencel
This tbh if I didn't rot on forums and discuck then I would probably be playing video games daily. :soy:
Kek did u hear about the new soy machine coming out I'm so exciteddd

That should be your pickup line,you can become the next uninstall.

Kek did u hear about the new soy machine coming out I'm so exciteddd
omg no where can I get itttt
Cuckify

LMFAO I need to figure out how to make an alt that doesn't get banned here so I can like max
There was no point in making alts on incels I just did it for fun. I had like 20 accounts and they're all banned now

There was no point in making alts on incels I just did it for fun. I had like 20 accounts and they're all banned now
Jeez dude lmao did u use different email addresses or a VPN

Jeez dude lmao did u use different email addresses or a VPN
just different email addresses, the mods made an exception for me to use alts. Idk why they did :feelshehe:

just different email addresses, the mods made an exception for me to use alts. Idk why they did :feelshehe:
It's because u did lmaosexual favors for them in return :feelshehe:

It's because u did lmaosexual favors for them in return :feelshehe:
Oh shit you got me :feelshehe:

But seriously it might have been because I was a prominent member there...who knows I never asked

Diversity of people is a terrible idea. We had different countries and different cultures for a reason . Why do u think that we can't agree on what to do with this country? Too many ethnics, beaners, and ghetto niggers here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and Deleted member 611
I kind of like the idea of video games but I just can't get into them in practice because I always have this crushing feeling that I'm wasting my time playing them. Even if they are supposed to improve your reactions, spacial awareness etc.

I make electronic music in my spare time, can't beat a creative outlet where you end up with something to show for it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy