(Video) Just dont say anything theory

Deleted member 5799

Deleted member 5799

Balls of steel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
if he posted his pics here retards would say it s over for him:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, nightg, nordicel and 6 others
In real life all you need is fairly low body fat, to not be balding, and be taller than most girls.

Online dating is a bit harder because there is so much focus on face that women skip 99% of men.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, exeight and 8 others
damn is it that easy if your low inhib and nt

In real life all you need is fairly low body fat
Actually, the guy in the video is NOT even LEAN :ROFLMAO:

He is like 15+% BF, way above what is considered good BF on our forum :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 3828
It IS over for him... looks wise... :feelsez:

Here it is all about gay aliens, not women :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, abshsje and HOLYFUARK
to not be balding
Screenshot 16

nigga got nw 1-2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member 3828
It IS over for him... looks wise... he is NOT AESTHETIC, NOR HE IS GAY ALIEN :feelsez:

And it has nothing to do with women :feelshehe:
what do u mean aesthetics

You tell me if it's staged or not

This is what the guy looks like

Screenshot 2022 04 14 18 41 20 22 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9
Screenshot 2022 04 14 18 41 04 58 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

The content he makes

Screenshot 2022 04 14 18 35 11 89 f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329

Go figure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
You tell me if it's staged or not
to me it doesnt look staged, imagine going to a party asking 10-20 drunk girls to kiss / get sexual with you :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:not realistic, also his subs would eventually figure out

to me it doesnt look staged, imagine going to a party asking 10-20 drunk girls to kiss / get sexual with you :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:not realistic, also his subs would eventually figure out
Probably pays them alike most PUAs. Here's an Italian model cold approaching women. Even he doesn't get this kind of response. And has success rate of 1 in 10. @gamma

2561347 1632989087172
2561349 1632989208893

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16110, coolguy1 and 6 others
the NTpill knocks on the door, again

NT mogger

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Probably pays them. Just like most PUAs. Here's an Italian model cold approaching women. Even he doesn't get this kind of response. And has success rate of 1 in 10. @gamma

View attachment 1634522View attachment 1634523

What ive been telling all along... 8/10 looks do not make you a slayer automatically.

All about being social, and attending places with women... than you can fuck a lot more than any Chad even being 5/10. :feelsez:

THough i was surprised his is still so low. I would expect 10/100 at least... :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and bogii
Even less in that video
1 in 100
But I think he would get better results if he tried this outside of a disco, where girls are a bit drunk, and maybe in North America where there is more hookup culture
Probably at least 1 lay

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
What ive been telling all along... 8/10 looks do not make you a slayer automatically.

THough i was surprised his is still so low. I would expect 10/100 at least... :feelsrope:
that's weird, what pill is this now, can't be brutal blackpill because this dude is a legit chad, what do these women want nowadays when it's not looks

that's weird, what pill is this now, can't be brutal blackpill because this dude is a legit chad, what do these women want nowadays when it's not looks
Blackpill is legit BUT IT IS ABOUT STATISTICS...

People often think that Blackpill is some kind of physics law. When it is not.

Good looks just improve chances, and nothing is guaranteed.

It goes sth like: if you are 2/10, then 1/100 women would date you (practically never, cause no one is insane enough to approach 100 times to be rejected). If you are 5/10, then 20/100 women would date you. If you are 8/10, then 50/100 women would date you. But 50/100 is NOT EVERY WOMAN.

There will be a LOT of women even for Delon or Cavill who would neither date them nor fuck them. Just because.

And if we are talking about cold approaches in the street, then chances are even lower. No matter how good you look, few women would agree to fuck you just because your face is good. :chad:

But blackpill still legit in a sense: if you can improve your looks, and it will improve your chances, you should go for it. Still a lot of rejections, but now 7/10 instead of 9/10.

• Love it
Reactions: bogii
Even less in that video
1 in 100
He probably could do much better if he was in a favourable environment but no way the guy in OP pulls 1 out of 5 times. Men don't get those kind of results

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
Girls in that video were all drunk as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
In real life all you need is fairly low body fat, to not be balding, and be taller than most girls.
you forgot you have to not be ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and bogii
okay guys stop, the cope is getting out of control

if i had a bimax i would look similar to him. is it worth it?

okay guys stop, the cope is getting out of control
Depends on what you mean by "slayer".

If you think a 8/10 would cold approach women in the street and they all agree to go with him, fuck with him, or even hug him, you are delusional :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
JK all i have in common with him is similar chin/philtrum ratio
idk but get bimax if you need, if you want to be gl implants are your friend

Depends on what you mean by "slayer".

If you think a 8/10 would cold approach women in the street and they all agree to go with him, fuck with him, or even hug him, you are delusional :smonk:
le cope is too strong

Probably pays them alike most PUAs. Here's an Italian model cold approaching women. Even he doesn't get this kind of response. And has success rate of 1 in 10. @gamma

View attachment 1634522View attachment 1634523

Shit example, the guy is chad, but the first thing he say to the girl is "can you give me your number or contact" ?????, he is shooting himself in the foot.

This is retarded as fuck, you need a minimal amount of PUA ngl.
You can't arrive and say that, you will be seen as autist or socially inadapted.
People are doing their life, even if a chad come, he needs a minimal amount of talking to break the ice, straight asking a contact is seen like a beggar.

Also lol at speaking to trannies and girls with a friend / family male right next to her (especially in Italy).

TBH most of PUA shits are staged, but this is litteraly the opposite evil.

Truth is, if he went for young women, who are alone, and talked 2-3 minutes before asking for a contact, he would have at least 20% success rate which is huge.
The very disgusting thing, is that this chad know it is not the reaction he usually got, and but he still gazlight other men into thinking "muh every thing is not about look you see, muh I ask women out like a retard and you see it doesn't work, muh"

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, exeight, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Shit example, the guy is chad, but the first thing he say to the girl is "can you give me your number or contact" ?????, he is shooting himself in the foot.

This is retarded as fuck, you need a minimal amount of PUA ngl.
You can't arrive and say that, you will be seen as autist or socially inadapted.
People are doing their life, even if a chad come, he needs a minimal amount of talking to break the ice, straight asking a contact is seen like a beggar.

Also lol at speaking to trannies and girls with a friend / family male right next to her (especially in Italy).

TBH most of PUA shits are staged, but this is litteraly the opposite evil.

Truth is, if he went for young women, who are alone, and talked 2-3 minutes before asking for a contact, he would have at least 20% success rate which is huge.
The very disgusting thing, is that this chad know it is not the reaction he usually got, and but he still gazlight other men into thinking "muh every thing is not about look you see, muh I ask women out like a retard and you see it doesn't work, muh"

What do you make of this?

Online dating is a bit harder because there is so much focus on face that women skip 99% of men.
Hit the nail on the head tbh

You should make a thread about this

never figured out how this guy can make out with so many 7+ foids.

cant just be low inhib, and my IQ is not enough to figure it out

First he is not Chad, but a HTN manlet.

Second, it seems rejection is the topic of the video, the clips are from differents days making it a compillation, so yeah, even more than average looking guys gets rejected sometimes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and exeight
I swear the most blackpilled people are always the less good PUA.

Like ok you get a good tan, retin a, your fhwr is top 10% and you are planning a bimax, but if you're autist in front of a women, it's still fucking over.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
This reminds me that ITS WORTHLESS TO BE A CHAD WITHOUT ANY FRIENDS TO GO OUT

im not saying that im chad but if i would be chad, it would be worthless because i dont go out
i have 0 friends and i live in a FUCKING VILLAGE...... just imagine, be a 8/10 6'1 Chad but you never/rare go out
how the fuck you wanna find a gf or slay? how? its not possible

fuck man...... some want win the lottery but i just wanna have friends to go out and have fun
fuck life

Blackpill is legit BUT IT IS ABOUT STATISTICS...

People often think that Blackpill is some kind of physics law. When it is not.

Good looks just improve chances, and nothing is guaranteed.

It goes sth like: if you are 2/10, then 1/100 women would date you (practically never, cause no one is insane enough to approach 100 times to be rejected). If you are 5/10, then 20/100 women would date you. If you are 8/10, then 50/100 women would date you. But 50/100 is NOT EVERY WOMAN.

There will be a LOT of women even for Delon or Cavill who would neither date them nor fuck them. Just because.

And if we are talking about cold approaches in the street, then chances are even lower. No matter how good you look, few women would agree to fuck you just because your face is good. :chad:

But blackpill still legit in a sense: if you can improve your looks, and it will improve your chances, you should go for it. Still a lot of rejections, but now 7/10 instead of 9/10.
yes, with looksmaxx you can pass the treshold to be considered as a potential sexual partner
example; when you are obese/fat then you will be a neutral being in the eyes of the women
you lose weight and when you are lean then you will be a sexual being to the women..... they are attracted to you
but that not means that they wanna immediately sex with you but its more likely.... and even then you must built some kind of a relationship to her... no women will say yes to fuck on the street to a stranger chad.. thats why cold approach are not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Even less in that video
1 in 100
yes but its cutted
maybe more women had sayed "yes" but they cutted it
because they wanna proof something? maybe that they are reliable/reputable?

yea maybe he approached 60 girls on that day and 40 said yes but he shows just the other 20 rejections
and if not
of course some women will say no... even to a 10/10 Chad
because its depends on many things..... got a fucking boyfriend? OR some women will just to be alone? i mean
i just imagine, if i would be a attractive girl 27 years old.. my entire life men approach me or send me signals
its a lil bit exhausting.. or i m attractive girl and broke up with my boyfriend 2 days later this chad shows up
i think i would say no too

anyway... maybe im coping..... maybe i wanna believe that chad has everywhere/everytime a chance
but real life doesnt work like that.. especially on the street.... women wont give a stranger her number etc
BUT imagine, a 4/10 guy would approach just like that guy on the video.. can you imagine the behavior of the women?

LMAO this is 6th street in austin, it's literally just exist theory.

i was there 1 time after a concert and i was getting right with some grown ass woman (i'm clearly a 16 year old) until my fucking mom got mad at me for not seeing her text and i had 2 leave lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799