(Video) MTB goes through Tinder matches and openly laughs at sub 5's and calls them ugly

htnambition

htnambition

Iron

Imagine being a perfectly average female specimen and having 1000's of guys begging you for a scrap of pussy. Don't know why the hosts laughing along, because if his sub 5 holocaust of a face popped up in her Tinder feed she'd probably match with him for laughs, coax his address out of him, and then send the police round for sexual assault. He looks like he was thrown off a seaside cliff as a baby and dashed on the fucking rocks below, only to survive and have the doctors melt him back together in a furnace. And he has the nerve to give out "dating advice" to poor gullible incels who think they can NT and jester max their way into a LTR with a landwhale.

His voice sounds like a burp tbh. He should definitely consider roping.

Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Daniel Plainview, ROTTING and 5 others
Jfl that she has a similar smv to chads

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
she looks like shit, however the guys in her que also look like shit. a guy like salludon reaps a billion better quality women than she does men

• +1
Reactions: htnambition
she looks like shit, however the guys in her que also look like shit. a guy like salludon reaps a billion better quality women than she does men
her looksmatch is having a hard time getting a date

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: htnambition and Blackgymmax
@curlyheadjames
@RabidRosaries
@Gandy
@GandyIsNormie
@the BULL
@Daniel Plainview
@StopRottingNOW
@Mr.Proper
@beatEMinGTA
@Wallenberg
@wannabel00ksmaxxer
@Beastimmung
@LightSkinNoob
@UglyGod360
@piratemogger
@blackpilledmoid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 14693
her looksmatch is having a hard time getting a date
oh yes definitely, hes posting on this site right now planning his bimax surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, zharupodrugu, alriodai and 2 others
Look bro I don't know what you're trying to say but do not ever compare a girl SMV to a chad SMV
The only type of women that can compare to chads are stacylites to stacies
Judge a women SMV by her ability to LTR a GL men
Judge a men SMV by his ability to fuck a pretty women and how much times it takes

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 16133, Xangsane and 2 others
She actually needs to go on looksmax tbh
let her live her life. plus i hate seeing women actually improve. even irl i just tell them sweet bullshit hoping they never level up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
Look bro I don't know what you're trying to say but do not ever compare a girl SMV to a chad SMV
Judge a men SMV by his ability to fuck a pretty women and how much times it takes
Sometimes it's easy to forget that noone is impressed by a woman who gets laid easily, I am guilty of this myself. The goalposts are different for men and women

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and alriodai
this bitch actually has ass burgers and 2 psl i almost vomited watching the video fuck you OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: htnambition and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, NegativeNorwood and Adonis
they do look bad. after i compare myself to real people and not male models and forum slayers i realize how privileged i am.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
they do look bad. after i compare myself to real people and not male models and forum slayers i realize how privileged i am.
I break down everyday if I dont look exactly like chico

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, htnambition and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, NegativeNorwood and Blackgymmax
JBW pill

She's only with him because he's white

Edit: She can't even speak English! She's foreign!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and htnambition
Ofc he’s selling a dating book for $295 JFL :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
satire nd rotting piece of shit
satire is supposed to be funny, yours just isn't. blackpill yt channel comment section tier.

i mean atleast she matches mtn whites

It the first few swipes she passed up a tall BBC normie and a thugmaxxed Chadriguez, then goes for the HTN white guy with shit pictures.

Cortisol inducing ngl :feelswah: :blackpill:

Racepill undefeated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ROTTING, Xangsane and 3 others
people like this cunt are on reddit telling sub 5's to get therapy and stop hating women

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and thereallegend
i cant take u serious because you slaved on this site for a year
you don't understand shitposting grind. it's an art, it must be done good to be enjoyed by both you and others.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 9801
people like this cunt are on reddit telling sub 5's to get therapy and stop hating women
the guys shes matching, some of them are sub 5,but white. jbw

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
JFL swiped left on Fernando prob best looking one and way out of her league

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not really. Accourding to this logic tyler mahers girlfriend is gigastacy.

LTR don't have so much to do with looks.

Judge a womans SMV by how rich she can get by just existing on social media tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Not really. Accourding to this logic tyler mahers girlfriend is gigastacy.

LTR don't have so much to do with looks.

Judge a womans SMV by how rich she can get by just existing on social media tbh
You don't understand what I said it's all cool tho
Your Tyler Maher argument is an outlier, just like how I can say "look at this super ugly incel with a hot girl"

Imagine being a perfectly average female specimen and having 1000's of guys begging you for a scrap of pussy. Don't know why the hosts laughing along, because if his sub 5 holocaust of a face popped up in her Tinder feed she'd probably match with him for laughs, coax his address out of him, and then send the police round for sexual assault. He looks like he was thrown off a seaside cliff as a baby and dashed on the fucking rocks below, only to survive and have the doctors melt him back together in a furnace. And he has the nerve to give out "dating advice" to poor gullible incels who think they can NT and jester max their way into a LTR with a landwhale.

His voice sounds like a burp tbh. He should definitely consider roping.

Over

I went onto tinder as a female in Canada, I was blown back by how trash the average male is. They are right. So many of these dudes have the cringiest crap in their bios, the cringiest pics, they constantly post horrible pics, they even post pics of them being mogged by other males:lul:. its too much retardation to even comment. average guys are clueless... (and ugly)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Mr.Proper and ROTTING
What a bitch, she's getting off to it when she's a freaking 3.5

• +1
Ethnic are always the most egotistical. You won’t see white stacies acting like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • So Sad
I went onto tinder as a female in Canada, I was blown back by how trash the average male is. They are right. So many of these dudes have the cringiest crap in their bios, the cringiest pics, they constantly post horrible pics, they even post pics of them being mogged by other males:lul:. its too much retardation to even comment. average guys are clueless... (and ugly)
Sure, but they should still be matching with average females who are also low value as fuck and have shit profiles.

Sure, but they should still be matching with average females who are also low value as fuck and have shit profiles.
Why should they? Also when i brows female profiles they are often better. I think the average male is shittier than the average female. indeed the average female does more "looksmaxing" than the average male.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Why should they? Also when i brows female profiles they are often better. I think the average male is shittier than the average female. indeed the average female does more "looksmaxing" than the average male.

If by looksmaxing you mean makeup and frauded pictures then sure. The average female also has no hobbies and half the time use their profiles to complain about getting plowed by a Chad who won't commit to her. I consider both males and females on average to have absolute shit tier online dating profiles.

Obviously "should" is a normative statement. The ideal would be for people to find their opposite sex equivalent to be at least somewhat desirable instead of utterly repulsive. I'm well aware that the heterosexual dating market is permanently governed by female hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
If by looksmaxing you mean makeup and frauded pictures then sure. The average female also has no hobbies and half the time use their profiles to complain about getting plowed by a Chad who won't commit to her. I consider both males and females on average to have absolute shit tier online dating profiles.

Obviously "should" is a normative statement. The ideal would be for people to find their opposite sex equivalent to be at least somewhat desirable instead of utterly repulsive. I'm well aware that the heterosexual dating market is permanently governed by female hypergamy.
Looksmaxing meaning improving their looks. (mostly softmaxes) Reality is what it is...

in what world is she mtb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back