Video on the declining popularity of the blackpill

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
Made by a guy who used to have a channel called "Coach Blackpill" and "The CBP Channel"
Speaks about how the 2 main blackpill channels were first FACEandLMS then WheatWaffles and says how continuing to make blackpill content is like continuing to make seasons of the simpsons after 2000.

The first WAW video from FACEandLMS was uploaded in 2013
The blackpill actually made sense to speak about then since it was the new trend in the dating market that basically refuted PUA
But since PUA hasn't really been relevant in the last 10 years, only in a niche space.. the critique of PUA which gave rise to the blackpill is redundant whereas it actually had relevance back in the day.
Also the discovery that you could say anything to foids from a male model dating app profile and still have foids interested has lost it's impact and now online dating is completely dead to the point where even if you looksmax and max out your profile as much as you possibly can you're likely to get results that aren't even worth your time unless you are constantly paying to boost your profile.

When it was a case back in the day that you could get some results with a mediocre profile then discovered a Chadfish got crazy results, it gave the motivation to ascend
But then as dating apps evolved and you now get worse results with everything maxxed compared to your previous mediocre profile.. while even Chadfish experiments result in foids constantly ghosting, you realize there is nothing actually waiting for you "post ascension" for you to strive for

The blackpill is dead and it's corpse can be drained for some tiktok status in the PSL community or for some money via scamming people by selling them "looksmax programs" but beyond that it no longer serves any purpose

I will usher us into the next age and the next pill, just wait and see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, futureashtray, Sexually Disabled and 5 others
Next age better be an easy way of gaining spiritual and sexual enlightenment otherwise we dont want it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Chintuck22, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
What happened to the tldr we used to put on every thread why no one does that anymore???

No, it's just that actual maxxing = surgery and normies aren't willing to drastically change their appareance since they truly believe they are what they "naturally" look like, and a drastic change would leave them psychologically confused

The maxes u talked about are just basic self care shit, you literally said yourself that it went from low impact shit like tatoos/roids to basic self care and now there's a wall and that wall is surgery not some other strategy to get women
"looksmax programs"
this is le looksmax program
i.e. selling normie-friendly (non-invasive / slightly enhancing) looksmaxxing

normies are capped not the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: blithe, Chintuck22 and 6ft4
Made by a guy who used to have a channel called "Coach Blackpill" and "The CBP Channel"
Speaks about how the 2 main blackpill channels were first FACEandLMS then WheatWaffles and says how continuing to make blackpill content is like continuing to make seasons of the simpsons after 2000.

The blackpill actually made sense to speak about then since it was the new trend in the dating market that basically refuted PUA
But since PUA hasn't really been relevant in the last 10 years, only in a niche space.. the critique of PUA which gave rise to the blackpill is redundant whereas it actually had relevance back in the day.
Also the discovery that you could say anything to foids from a male model dating app profile and still have foids interested has lost it's impact and now online dating is completely dead to the point where even if you looksmax and max out your profile as much as you possibly can you're likely to get results that aren't even worth your time unless you are constantly paying to boost your profile.

When it was a case back in the day that you could get some results with a mediocre profile then discovered a Chadfish got crazy results, it gave the motivation to ascend
But then as dating apps evolved and you now get worse results with everything maxxed compared to your previous mediocre profile.. while even Chadfish experiments result in foids constantly ghosting, you realize there is nothing actually waiting for you "post ascension" for you to strive for

The blackpill is dead and it's corpse can be drained for some tiktok status in the PSL community or for some money via scamming people by selling them "looksmax programs" but beyond that it no longer serves any purpose

We are a dying breed sadly

Aren't you like 30? Start a family bro stop worrying about wheat waffles 💀

What will the next pill be?
I dont know but young zoomer foids are less impressed by a man having mogger LMS than any generation of foids before them so trying to go the LMS mogging route has low ROI if you fall short of the pinnacle of being a Giga Mogger or having Giga Status.
It actually feels like it has negative ROI if you isolate yourself going monkmode trying to ascend then see some LTN who never self improved pull a cute GF while socialmaxxed partiers mop up the available slays as you remain incel.

Zoomers are so fried they're trying to organize meetups without their phones

I've already said that I think zoomer foids are a lost cause at this point and we need to figure out the new META that will be in place once Gen Alpha foids are legal
Or the new META that allows us to cash in on selling courses to Gen Alpha teens
Hamza's "self improvement" shtick was probably the biggest money maker from zoomers
Maybe I will promote NT is law and create an NT maxxing program:
"How to ascend the social hierarchy in high school/college"

The status pill is still underrated but there's so much less clarity around how you go attaining status compared to how you improve your body / how you softmax your face

What happened to the tldr we used to put on every thread why no one does that anymore???
You could've read most of the thread in the time it took you to think about and type this post
This ranks in the bottom 10% in terms of thread length from me
Why do zero attentionspancels even continue to enter my threads?

Aren't you like 30? Start a family bro stop worrying about wheat waffles 💀
Wow original comment greycel, fucking skull emoji, that sure is awesome tiktok humour
How would I start a family when I have no contact with foids? as if it is even worth doing without finding an ideal foid

CBP/Black Robin makes good shit.

Just be NT and non deformed and you would never know what looksmaxing or blackpill is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, aesthetic beauty and 6ft4
I dont know but young zoomer foids are less impressed by a man having mogger LMS than any generation of foids before them so trying to go the LMS mogging route has low ROI if you fall short of the pinnacle of being a Giga Mogger or having Giga Status.
It actually feels like it has negative ROI if you isolate yourself going monkmode trying to ascend then see some LTN who never self improved pull a cute GF while socialmaxxed partiers mop up the available slays as you remain incel.

Zoomers are so fried they're trying to organize meetups without their phones

I've already said that I think zoomer foids are a lost cause at this point and we need to figure out the new META that will be in place once Gen Alpha foids are legal
Or the new META that allows us to cash in on selling courses to Gen Alpha teens
Hamza's "self improvement" shtick was probably the biggest money maker from zoomers
Maybe I will promote NT is law and create an NT maxxing program:
"How to ascend the social hierarchy in high school/college"

The status pill is still underrated but there's so much less clarity around how you go attaining status compared to how you improve your body / how you softmax your face

You could've read most of the thread in the time it took you to think about and type this post
This ranks in the bottom 10% in terms of thread length from me
Why do zero attentionspancels even continue to enter my threads?

Wow original comment greycel, fucking skull emoji, that sure is awesome tiktok humour
How would I start a family when I have no contact with foids? as if it is even worth doing without finding an ideal foid

exactly, “how to be charismatic” “how to be talkative when youre an introvert”

then appeal to a male audience of sub5 copers and make $$$

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
priorities are shifting. we used to live in a world where stability was a given, we could live our lives pursuing jb pussy, working our jobs, paying taxes, and saving for our lefort surgeries.

that world is gone now. it's time to swallow the fascism pill. you must kill communists. 1 dead communist=1mm of maxilla protrusion.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
priorities are shifting. we used to live in a world where stability was a given, we could live our lives pursuing jb pussy, working our jobs, paying taxes, and saving for our lefort surgeries.

that world is gone now. it's time to swallow the fascism pill. you must kill communists. 1 dead communist=1mm of maxilla protrusion.
Maybe being openly anti ethnic / anti globalism will be the new route to status for white men
It could also be seen as a form of badboy game if you're openly willing to go against the state who will try to crush you for organizing as white nationalists
If the snowball effect kicks in where grassroots white nationalist organizations start gaining power (aussies are making good strides with the manpower in their organization) then being one of the early guys in the movement who's high up the ranks could lead to slays down the line

It's brutal though how at least in the past when times were tough and people were poor most people could count on marrying a local girl while young, now that's all been broken down but we are returning to a state of being poor and living in shit circumstances
Literally a lose-lose