• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, thereallegend and Deleted member 19994
Videogames are just the best form of entertainment

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, StrangerDanger, thereallegend and 5 others
Brutal shit. I know if I was chad I would hardly ever touch video games but for now it's by far the best way to cope.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Men are the equivalent of video games to women

• Woah
Reactions: Lysine
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Video games give men an artificial challenge to satiate the triumph circuit in the brain that you’re not getting from real life.

It’s escapism.

• +1
Reactions: Lysine, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 19994 and 1 other person
Video games give men an artificial challenge to satiate the triumph circuit in the brain that you’re not getting from real life.

It’s escapism.
it's lifefuel for sub 5 non-NT's

It’s escapism.
Escapism is the consequence of today's competitive and brutal world. Those who run all the strings should be punished with blood and suffering.

• +1
Escapism is the consequence of today's competitive and brutal world. Those who run all the strings should be punished with blood and suffering.
Not by low T basement dwellers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Deleted member 18879
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 18879

It’s escapism.
Only ranked PvP and MMOs are like this. Normal single player games and casual pvp are just straight fun. Very addictive fun that can distract you from imprortant shit though

Last edited:
  • +1
Only ranked PvP and MMOs are like this. Normal single player games and casual pvp are just straight fun. Very addictive fun that can distract you from imprortant shit though
All video games are addictive

All video games are addictive
MOBA's were the only games that hooked me MMO's, singleplayer shits and roleplaying games were all kinda fucking boring after a week or so

MOBA for sub-5 NEET = Wife and 2 kids

Up until your late teens and early 20s at the latest. There don't seem to be a lot of gamers in these spaces past that age, it gets old as a cope. I'll play some games occasionally but it really doesn't have the allure it used to when I was a kid and teenager.

• +1
Up until your late teens and early 20s at the latest. There don't seem to be a lot of gamers in these spaces past that age, it gets old as a cope. I'll play some games occasionally but it really doesn't have the allure it used to when I was a kid and teenager.
only place i can find oldcels is single player game forums or MMO's. in AAA games its pretty much all teenagers